Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

Need the last 4 digits of my sisters social .

Customer Question

need the last 4 digits of my sisters social .
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
This information is not publicly available. You would need to find some paperwork where this might be written down or if you have power of attorney or she is deceased, you can contact social security administration and provide information related to why it is needed. There is not a public database that would store any social security information (even the last four digits).
Wish I had better information to provide but there is not a way to track that down on the Internet.
**********
What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.
Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!
Greg