chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

How do I deactivate the cup dispenser in my Saeco SG200E Espresso

Customer Question

how do I deactivate the cup dispenser in my Saeco SG200E Espresso coffee machine?
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Please note: My function is to give you honest information and not necessarily to tell you what you wish to hear. Please do not rate prematurely (negative).

Initially, yes you can deactivate it. Go to this LINK.
Navigate page 27 (how to enter on menu) then page 30 the guide on how to deactivate it. Look at the No cup settings.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester