A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

Please walk me through the whole process from transportation

Customer Question

Please walk me through the whole process from transportation from Castaic to Burbank airport and LAX. Purchasing ticket online to Cancun Resort in Las Vegas. Does the Resort have their own tansportation from the the Airports? I'm leaving tonight.
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.
...
Sorry I wasn't available when you asked the question. Hope you made your plane on time.
Best regards,
Schuyler
~
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I didn't because I haven't made my booking. Having trouble finding transportation to Burbank's airport. I did the research myself and found Southwest to be OK, but I m waiting for any answers to my original questions. Please respond quickly. I don't want to make an expensive stupid mistake. I've been asking for days!
I'm sorry but there is no way I can research transportation to Burbank airport, since I don't have your address, and there is no way for you to get it to me. Personal information is always blanked out since this is a public site.
Here is one general schedule for airport shuttles from Castaic to Burbank:
http://www.rrshuttle.com/ext/california/castaic_91384__california_airport_shuttle.html
All the best,
Schuyler
~
Most resorts and casinos also have shuttles to the airport, but many require you to let them know which flight you are taking and its estimated time of arrival.
All the best,
Schuyler
~
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had already researched and made my reservations and booked my flights. I'm sitting in the Virgen America
terminal as we speak, after I arrived in a door to door RR Van..
Great. I'm glad you finally got to make your trip. As I said, there was no way we could research door to door transportation since we don't have your address.
All the best,
Schuyler
~