Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

Can you give me any information about the children's dishes

Customer Question

Can you give me any information about the children's dishes set of Ribbed Stippled Forget-Me-Not ? The pieces that I have are not equal in size. The Creamer and Spooner are equal in size but the Butter and Sugar are a lot larger. Is there anyplace I could search on the internet to find pictures of these sets and can I get information as to the sizes ? I also have the Mustard and it is equal in size to the creamer and spooner. Was there a breakfast set in the pattern and could this be causing the confusion?
Thanks,
Leona
Category: General
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Leona~
Nora here again to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I sent what photos I could take, I'm not an expert at this. Did you receive them?

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Leona,
I have not received any images.
Please try emailing them to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I sent pictures three times and you say you still have not received them? Where did they go and why haven't you received them. What else can I do ?? ????

Monday June 15th,

Have not received a reply as to you receiving the picture I sent.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Can you give me an update. Did you receive the picture I sent?

Thanks,

Leona

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Leona,
My apologies for the delay, I have not been in the office for a few days.
I received one image.
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I cannot take a close-up image of the pattern, it comes out blurry.

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Leona,

I am not able to identify the pieces that you have.

I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.

I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
I don't understand how this site works, but I sure would like to receive an answer to my question or credit me with the $15 charge.