How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy_PhD_DABT Your Own Question
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 137
Type Your Question Here...
Andy_PhD_DABT is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Months I have suffered from a lack of energy, nausea,

Customer Question

For two months I have suffered from a lack of energy, nausea, and body aches.
The County Hospital performed a comprehensive workup, including a catscan.
I'm running out of sick-leave.
I have a suspect for criminal poisoning. Where can I get a blood test for toxins ?
- Max ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Andy_PhD_DABT replied 2 years ago.
Hi Max,
The hospital should be able to test for poisonings or at least send your blood out to a lab that can. Why do you feel this is a poisoning?
Take care,