Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

My inquiry is i am looking contact no

Customer Question

hi, my inquiry is i am looking for a contact no of a director of Grudig Radio Boy he was fromGermany and he was appointed as a temporary director for this company based in mid rand south africa around about 1997/1998 his name is ***** ***** but he left back to go to Germany round about 1999...
Thanks
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
I see this might be time sensitive.
Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please the company was then Grundig Radio and i think they were taken over by Phillips...
Mr. Dieter came here on a temporary basis as a Managing/factory Director until they sorted out some internal issues..
He was also married to a Thai lady and she also accompanied him here. he may be in his seventies now and she in her sixties.
their home in Germany is in Numberg. i do hav an old fax/telphone no 0499911471914 / 0499114719140 if this could help.thanksRomel(###) ###-####South Africa
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.