chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

Timing a CM794 serger...are there any manuals on this..

Customer Question

timing a CM794 serger...are there any manuals on this..
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Please note: My function is to give you honest information and not necessarily to tell you what you wish to hear. Please do not rate prematurely (negative).

Initially, I just found repair manual for 794 online with small fee on it. However, repairingof timing specially on sergers are not for HOME or DIY repair because the level of difficulty is high.

That kind of fix need a professional approach, mishandling or mistakes can possibly create a major damage of your machine. So I hardly suggest you to send your machine to the nearest Pfaff dealer or local sewing machine repair shop.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester