Karel1
Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience:  about everything
24118
Type Your Question Here...

How do heart and brain interconnect?

Customer Question

how do heart and brain interconnect?
Category: General
Expert:  Karel1 replied 1 year ago.
The heart send impulses to the brain and visa versa. The brain sends impulses to control emotions which in turn are sent through ones heart. Its rather amazing and the best indepth description can be found at this website.
http://centerforwholeselfhealth.com/the-heart-brain-connection-the-role-of-emotions/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is there any channel used? or it's a nerve thing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my encephalitis is a bit hard, since i play computers
Expert:  Karel1 replied 1 year ago.
I don't believe its a nerve thing. They are neural impulses. Electrical neural impulses between the heart and nerve. I have heard that sometimes people with illnesses like epilepsy, the computer can trigger the seizures. You might want to ask your neurologist if being on the computer a lot can make you worse.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok it seem, i have gotten epilepsy medicine. do i have seizures? Ill go back on it then, it do attack my foot tho.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do not have it, the only seizure i got is the mind's hack third eye i think.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://be-progamer.org/third-eye-crime-hack-android-ios-cheats/
Expert:  Karel1 replied 1 year ago.
I will opt out so someone else can help you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hmm the computer waves is attacking me. and there's a sound using it. blizz kinda has a whole body for those with normal fantasy and vision. so only option is music. i removed some waves but still a problem. it kinda interacts with my legs. even without it the sounds is still there. when i take epilepsy medicine there is a brain problem attacking the brain.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
trying seizure treatment.
Expert:  Karel1 replied 1 year ago.
I have opted out so someone else can help you. I am not able to answer anymore questions.