chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I have a creature from the black lagoon ,and my play field

Customer Question

I have a creature from the black lagoon ,and my play field lights no longer operate. it started with the lower slings and has since spread .
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to just answer.
Is this electronic type type of machine or not?
Can you please send some photos of internal part of machine such as wiring, inside of cabinet etc.
Please provide that info for further assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It is a 1990 eletronic machine with cpu i can fix anything but not this

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your response.
If that is electronic type of machine and all lights are not working. The problem is on electronic board (cpu) try to look at the TIP122 transistor or moc IC that is your SSR section with drive and control the lighting. Trace that section and find the 2 pin connector which is AC (220volts or 110volts).
Using multimeter check the voltage of that pin and see if you have AC voltage. If no voltage, trace the line and check any fuse on that line.
Hope it helps if not just reply.
IMPORTANT: If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?
Let me know,
Chester