Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I lost the combination to my safe. How can I get it open?

Customer Question

Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome!
Thank you very much for requesting me to help with your question.
Who is the manufacturer of your safe?
Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
World monetary exchange reserve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Serial# *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now what?
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your additional information.
I'm working on your answer, now.
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your patience.
As I understand it, World Monetary Exchange Reserve is in the business of selling collectible(?) coins/currency and adds the safe as a 'bonus' incentive. World Monetary Exchange does not seem to be in the safe business; however, since they provided the safe, it is their obligation to supply your combination number if you have lost it.
I have two phone numbers from this company, which you can try, to get Customer Service to help you retrieve your combination: Mandi-Executive Assistant:(###) ###-####
Client Satisfaction Department:(###) ###-####
Combinations are never available online for your safety and security. The safe's manufacturer is the only one who can supply this information, after you prove safe ownership with a notarized statement. If you need to get into the safe immediately, your only other option is to call a local safe technician/locksmith who might be able to get the safe open without ruining it, or it might have to be drilled open, rendering it unusable. This company is nationwide and may have an office near you:
http://www.clearstar.com/
I wish you much good luck with your safe!
My goal is to provide you with the best service possible. If you feel I have done so, then an "positive/excellent rating" is greatly appreciated! If not, please click "Reply" to let me know how I can better assist you. Thank you very much!
Best wishes,
Cher