Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I need a life coach why are they so pricey???

Customer Question

Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.
Life coaches and their pricing can be a bit pricey for a few reasons. Life coaching happens in phases (weekly to start off with and then monthly) so your actual monthly cost of coaching will vary depending on what phase of the work you are in after the weekly dates have concluded. Once you understand what has been worked on in your weekly meetings that cutting back to monthly to practice what you have learned will help in cutting down costs.
There are a number of services that you can inquire with in terms of finding a life coach to work with. Look for those that have certification from the International Coach Federation (ICF) which monitors standards for professional coaching ethics, training and practices. Also references from satisfied clients as well as a good match for you after speaking with the coach.
1. This service offers assistance as well as a free consultation:
http://www.lifecoachspotter.com/how-to-find-life-coach-guide/