Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
23511658
Type Your Question Here...

I bought an old safer, I only know one safe drawer's combination,

Customer Question

I bought an old safer, I only know one safe drawer's combination, I need you help me to decode the other one.
the safer made by Major, the pin pad are AMSEC,MODLE ESL10.
thank you
Category: General
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry you are having this trouble with you safe. My name is***** can help you with your question. Since this is an electronic lock then the master combination for the keypad should be inside the cover of the original manual if you still have it. However, if you no longer have that original manual, you can get that master combination from the manufacturer. Here is the link to their support site from which you can call them on a toll-free phone. They will most likely ask you to fill out a form and have it notarized and then submit it back to them. It's a fairly quick process and not a huge convenience. But that's what I would do for the proper way to unlock the safe. Please let me know if you still have questions Mike and here is a link to their page http://bitli.es/wdXurS