chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

Bought a K2.0-300 series Brewer, is there way I can use my

Customer Question

Bought a K2.0-300 series Brewer, is there way I can use my own coffeee, had other type brewer and my cups would not fit, C an u help me?
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Please note: My function is to give you honest information and not necessarily to tell you what you wish to hear. Please do not rate prematurely (negative).Initially, Yes you can use your own coffee. You only to do is buy a reusable K-cup. You can order it HERE it fits for all 2.0 models. Hope this information will be helpful.IMPORTANT: If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...