chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I am trying to thread my new Janome Magnolia machine and I

Customer Question

I am trying to thread my new Janome Magnolia machine and I can't find my thread take up lever . I looked at tutorials online and they show my machine but the lever is up on top mine is not an empty hole where number three is
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this? If so, may I know your exact model number. Is it 7318 or 7034d? Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I need an answer I just bought the Janome Magnolia 7318 and going through the steps of threading I can't get past #3 . Because the thread take up lever is not there . In all tutorials it shows that the metal take up lever is up on top. Not sure if there is a button or way to find it .
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Is this your first time to use this machine? The take up lever is on the top of the machine. If that is missing it possibly the lever is broken and missing. If that is new, you can contact your dealer/seller and ask for replacement etc. There is no activated button on take up lever. Hope this information will be helpful.IMPORTANT: If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...