Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Need help answering this question for a teaching position.

Please explain how your past personal and professional experience make you a quality candidate for the position for which you are applying.

Hello Josie and welcome!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it would be my pleasure to assist you with your question, today.

I just have a few questions to enable me to assist you better:

What is the teaching position you are applying for? What subject, what grade level?

Have you ever taught before, besides student teaching?

Are you fresh out of college?

Can you give me some idea of your past personal and professional experience and then I can put it into a cohesive answer to this question for you.

Thanks for all your additional detail.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Cher,

I have been a paraprofessional ( Teacher Assistant) for 5 years. Worked with Special Education students both in a self-contained classroom and inclusion.

Yes, I am fresh out of college.

The teaching position is Elementary.

Hi again, Josie and thanks for your helpful reply.

The teaching position is Elementary--any particular grade?

Mainstreamed students and/or Special Education students?

Did you student teach Elementary and/or Special Ed students?

Were you a paraprofessional in the school you want to teach in and/or are you sending this letter out for various teaching positions available at various schools?

Thanks for answering these few additional questions for me, so I have as many facts as are necessary to write what you need.

By when do you need this completed?

Best regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I student taught Mainstreamed Elementary 4th grade.

Can you do my other questions as well?

Yes, I was a paraprofessional in the District I am student teaching in.

Will like to have it be generic so in case I need to send it out to other districts.

Can you also answer the other questions I posted on this site? I have no real deadline, I just want to have them completed as soon as possible so I can finish my application.

Hi again, Josie and thanks for all your additional information.

I presently have a pretty heavy workload but I will give your question priority and get this to you as soon as possible.

I'll post back when it is completed.

I'll let you know about the other questions after I work on this one.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok, thank you.

No problem, Josie! : )
Hi again, Josie and thanks for your patience.

Please click HERE to download the file with your answer. If you have any problem with the download, please let me know; however, if you have downloaded it successfully and saved it to your computer, please let me know that, too. Thanks!

If you need anything added or modified, please just click 'Reply' to let me know and I will be happy to continue to work with you.

If you found my answer helpful, please remember to provide a positive rating so I may receive credit for my work and expertise. Thank you! Laughing

Best regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You did a great job. Are you going to be able to help me with my other questions? I had someone attempt to help but they did a poor job. I really need my questions answered correctly. I really appreciate it if you can help me.

Thank you

Hi again, Josie and thanks for your reply.

I'm so glad you were pleased with the work I did! Please remember to take a moment to provide a positive rating like this "Laughing" (Excellent Service), so I may be credited by the site for my work and expertise. A bonus/tip, is never expected, but always welcomed for good work. Thank you!

My apologies, but I will not be able to help with the other questions due to my schedule and workload.

I wish you much good luck with your future teaching career!

Best regards,