Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

CHER, DO U THINK MY MEDIATION WILL STILL HAPPEN.

Customer Question

Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

I do think mediation will still happen. I understand your nervousness; I would feel the same way! Try to distract yourself by scrapbooking or doing another activity that will take your mind off it. I know it's difficult. I've been in a similar situation. My stomach would be upset, too!

I heard from Customer Service and they told me you were waiting for my immediate response. As you know, I will always answer you asap, when I'm online. This response was delayed due to other factors within the system, I guess.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, YEAH FINALLY I GO TO MY NEW THREAD. WHAT THEY DO IS TAKE 1 DOLLAR FIRST THEN THE REST LATER. SO, WHEN I WENT TO PAY ON MY PRE-PAID CARD IT SAID I DIDN'T HAVE THE MONEY, BUT, I DID. SO C.S. HAVE TO HELP ME 3 DIFFERENT TIMES. I WAS TOLD BY 3 DIFFERENT PEOPLE WHAT TO DO 3 DIFFERENT WAYS. SO, I KEPT TRYING TO GET TO U. I KNOW U WOULD GET TO ME RIGHT AWAY BUT, C.S. HAS PROBLEMS. AS LONG AS U GET PAID I'M HAPPY. NOW, DO WE STILL SPEAK ON THIS THREAD? I HOPE SO. MY LAWYER SENT ME AN E-MAIL WITH ALL THE INFORMATION THEY SENT TO THE MEDIATOR. SO I HAD TO READ IT ALL AGAIN. IT'S REALLY HARD TO RELIVE THIS. I DIDN'T KNOW AT FIRST WHAT THIS WAS ABOUT. SO,I THOUGHT MEDIATION GOT CANCELLED. BUT, I KNOW THAT THEY DON'T WEEKENDS SO I WOULD THINK THAT IF IT WAS CANCELLED THEY WOULD HAVE TO ALREADY SPEAK TO THE MEDIATOR. DO U STILL THINK THAT I WILL BE HAPPY WHEN I LEAVE MY ATTORNEYS OFFICE. THE ONLY WAS I'M GOING TO FEEL HAPPY IS THIS IS ALL DONE PLEASE!

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

Yes, I realized you were finally able to open a new question for me. I heard from a Customer Service person why told me you were waiting for me to immediately answer you! I tried, and they closed the new question. I think the only way we're going to overcome this problem and I will be paid for each answer I send you is for you start a new question every time. A few follow ups on the same subject is okay, but only a few. I hope you agree with this.

I understand how you felt when you received that packet from your lawyer, your heart must've skipped a beat! So, read over everything so you're prepared and ask your lawyer any questions that come up. Write them down, so you don't forget. If you don't understand anything, ask your lawyer about that, too.

I have a good feeling about this and I think you will do well on Tuesday.

Steph, I'm going to be offline for quite a while tonight, as I'm going out, so if you want to discuss anything further, I should be back pretty late, like after midnight.

Please remember to rate my answer so I get credit. Thanks, I'd appreciate it!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, THANKS! I'M SORRY C.S. SAID RIGHT AWAY. I DIDN'T SAY THAT TO THEM. I WAS GETTING FRUSTRATED THE 3RD TIME I CALLED BECAUSE, EVERYONE TOLD ME TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT. BUT, I WILL WAIT FOR U. I DON'T WANT TO SPEAK TO ANYONE ELSE. I HOPE U HAVE A GREAT NIGHT TONIGHT. I READ TODAY WAS JUST WHAT I ALREADY HAD ON PAPER. I JUST TRY TO PUT IT OUT OF MY MIND. THEN, EVERY TIME I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS IT MAKES ME REMEMBER WHAT I TRY TO FORGET. THEN, AS I'M FRUSTRATED I THINK ABOUT WHAT PERRY DID. SO I ALMOST TEXTED HIM YOUR AN A--HOLE. IT MAKES ME UPSET TO THINK ABOUT WHAT HE DID. TELL ME Y I SHOULDN'T. I TELL MYSELF HE IS MENTALLY ILL. PLUS, THEN I WOULD FEEL BAD FOR DOING IT. HIS FRIEND POSTED THIS THING ON PERRY'S FACEBOOK PAGE. IT SAYS, AND THAT'S HOW U FIGURE OUT WOMEN. IT HAS A PICTURE OF A COLLEGE PROFESSOR WITH A BIG CHALK BOARD BEHIND HIM WITH ALL THESE MATH PROBLEMS ON IT. SO, I WAS WONDERING IF PERRY HAS A NEW GIRLFRIEND. OR WENT BACK TO HIS X. I KNOW IT'S NOT ABOUT ME. WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THIS.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph, and you're always most welcome!

Try not to think about Perry at this time, to add to your stress and it's irrelevant to your mediation situation.

I think the thing on FB with that comment means women in general, are difficult to figure out (for men). I don't think it refers to any particular woman. I don't think Perry would ever go back with his ex (and I think you'd agree with me on this) and I don't think he has a new girlfriend.

Resist the urge to text him anything, especially that he's an A-hole. Put your thinking of the Perry situation aside until after you know the result on Tuesday. I understand it's bringing up all the things you want to forget, but believe me, the time will go quickly and soon it will be Tuesday after everything is over and your stress will be decreased.

Please remember to rate so I get compensated for my time. Thanks so much!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, U GOT RATED EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS. I TRY NOT TO THINK ABOUT PERRY. IT'S JUST THAT WHEN I GET FRUSTRATED ABOUT THIS LAWSUIT THAT I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN I START TO THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT FRUSTRATES ME. I START TO THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT I PROBABLY DID WRONG. CHER, DOES YOUR GIFT THINK THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. I CAN HANDLE IT.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi again, Steph.

Thanks for your excellent rating. I do truly appreciate it!

It seems they refunded you for one of the last ratings you gave me on the old thread. Did you request this? I doubted it, but don't know why it was removed from my payments. I'll have to ask someone and you can ask, too.

I understand why your mind would turn to him since you're frustrated about the lawsuit.
Steph, I really don't think he has a girlfriend. Think about it rationally. You know him very well and understand 'most' of his problems/disorders. You love him as a friend and are willing to put up with the way he is, when he get the way he got with you now. Do you think any other girl would have the patience to put up with that type of behavior? I don't. That's why I don't think he has a girlfriend and I definitely do not think he would ever go back to his ex.

OK, I have to sign off now to get ready to leave, so if you reply and I'm out, I'll answer you way later tonight, okay?

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, U SHOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN A REFUND TAKEN FROM U. I WILL TALK TO THEM ABOUT THIS. YES, I DO LOVE PERRY. I DON'T THINK ANYONE WILL LOVE HIM AS GOOD AS ME. BUT, THE GIRL MAY BE SO DESPERATE SHE WILL TAKE PERRY. I KNOW HIM OR I KNEW HIM SO I TAKE HIM AS HE IS. I DON'T WANT TO HATE PERRY. I DON'T WANT TO HATE ANYONE. I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND Y HE DOES THIS. I WON'T TEXT HIM ANYTHING PERIOD. I JUST WISH I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THEN ABOUT HIM WHAT I KNOW NOW, U LIVE AND U LEARN. MY COUSIN WHO'S DAUGHTERS HAVE A.S. TOLD ME HE MAY NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN. I KNOW U C US TALKING AGAIN, AND I BELIEVE U. DO U THINK IF I TEXTED HIM SOMETHING MEAN HE WOULD UNDERSTAND Y? OR JUST NOT GET IT? THEN I REMIND MYSELF HE IS DIFFERENT. SO, THAT MAKES ME STOP. PLUS, I WOULD FEEL BAD AFTERWARDS. DO U THINK HE GETS FRUSTRATED ABOUT ME IN A BAD WAY. LIKE I DO HIM. IF HE THINKS ABOUT ME THAT WAY HIS RESPECT LEVEL FOR ME HAS TO BE JUST ABOUT GONE. DO U UNDERSTAND Y I WORRY ABOUT THE RESPECT THING.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

Thanks for speaking to them about the refund; it was on a rating you gave me on 11/11/13.
If you didn't request the refund, I don't understand why it was refunded.

Re: Perry, you're right, no one will ever love him or understand him as well as you (and you may not even understand him as well as you think, YET!), but I don't think a girl who's so desperate will take him. It IS very difficult to understand why he does this; it's just his way and it's due to his disorder. He doesn't see things, perceive things the same as we do, all the time. That's why it's easier for there to be mix-ups and miscommunications.

I agree with you that it's best not to text him anything right now. If you texted him something mean, he would either ignore it or have his feelings hurt, so you're right, you would never do that and yes, you WOULD feel badly, afterwards. I understand what you mean about the respect level and right now, there is no reason why he shouldn't respect you. You've done nothing to lose his respect. You've done everything right, to gain his respect. I wouldn't worry about the respect thing at all.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I HOPE U HAD A GOOD NIGHT. THANKS FOR GETTING BACK TO ME. I FEEL LIKE I WAS PUSHY TOWARDS HIM. I WAS TALKING TO CHASE AGAIN AND HIS AUNT. WHO IS MY COUSIN'S WIFE. SHE THINKS THAT PERRY IS JUST SCARED. SHE SAY'S THAT A RELATIONSHIP WITH PERRY WOULD BE VERY DIFFICULT. SHE HAS HELPED CHASE A LOT. SHE UNDERSTANDS PERRY PRETTY WELL. SHE THINKS THAT HE IS SCARED AND WOULD BAIL OUT THEN DEAL WITH ME. SHE SAID, THEY LIKE ROUTINE AND PERRY DOESN'T SEE ME AS GIVING UP MY LIFE TO BE WITH HIM. SHE SAYS THAT PERRY HAS NO SELF- CONFIDENCE AND NEEDS TO BE GUIDED. I AGREE. THAT IS Y I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OUR LEADER.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi again, Steph.

I did have a great night, thanks! I hope your night was good, too!

I'm glad Chase and his aunt were able to shine more light on the Perry situation. I had told you these things aobut him a while ago, and I understand why you felt you had to be the leader. You mentioned a long time ago, that you knew you had to take over and guide him, but sometimes, he may feel you 'overdo' with your guidance and that may make him feel like less of a man. However, never knowing how, exactly, he's going to react to what you have to say, this is the most difficult part of being involved with a person who has a disorder causing his behavior.

I'm going to sign off for the night. I've had a long day. I hope the rest of your night is great!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, GOOD NIGHT! THANK U FOR THE ADVICE. YES, THEY SAID, WHAT U ALREADY SAID. I JUST WANTED MY COUSIN'S WIFE - HER NAME ISXXXXX HOW MUCH TEXTING AND SEXTING WE WERE DOING. SHE CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID ALL THAT. WE BOTH AGREED HE HAD DEEP FEELINGS FOR ME TO GO OUT OF HIS COMFORT ZONE AND DO THAT WITH ME. BUT, WE WONDERED IF HE COULD JUST QUIT CARING LIKE THAT. CHASE, HAS NEVER BEEN INA RELATIONSHIP SO HE DIDN'T KNOW. HE SAID, HE DOUBTED THAT HE JUST QUIT CARING FOR SOMEONE LIKE THAT. I WILL STOP THINKING THAT HE LOST RESPECT FOR ME. HE SHOULD HAVE MORE. DONNA COULDN'T BELIEVE I DID WHAT I DID. CHER, IF WE KNOW THAT IT WOULD TAKE A DESPERATE PERSON TO WANT PERRY, WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT ME? I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED HIM SINCE WE WERE IN H.S. DO U THINK THAT IS Y? HE WAS ALWAYS DIFFERENT. IT'S JUST GOT WORSE AS HE GETS OLDER. PLEASE DON'T THINK BAD ABOUT ME FOR WANTING HIM. THANKS.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I TALKED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE TODAY. DID THEY GIBE U BACK YOUR MONEY. THEY SHOULD HAVE. THEY SAID, IT COULD TAKE A FEW HOURS. PLEASE, LET ME KNOW. WHEN I WAS TALKING TO DONNA IT MADE ME THINK OF SOMETHING. IT HAD TO GO OUTSIDE OF HIS ROUTINE FOR ME. ALL THE PHONE STUFF. HE CONSIDERED ME HIS GIRLFRIEND WHEN WE WOULD TALK. DO U THINK THAT SHOWS JUST HOW MUCH HE CARED? I JUST WANT MY FRIEND BACK. THEN GO FROM THERE. BUT, DONNA MADE A GOOD POINT LAST NIGHT. SHE SAID, U DON'T TELL HIM HOW U FEEL ABOUT ALL THIS. SHE SAID, U DON'T REALLY TRY AND SAY MUCH TO HIM. SHE SAID, HOW IS HE SUPPOSE TO KNOW U FEEL THIS WAY. IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE, CHASE WILL MAKE PLANS TO GO OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS THEN CANCEL AT THE LAST MINUTE. HE WILL SAY, I'M JUST NOT FEELING IT. DONNA, GETS MAD AT HIM FOR THIS. BUT, THAT'S WHAT PERRY SAID TO ME. I ASKED CHASE Y HE DOES THAT? HE SAID, BECAUSE HE HAS SO MUCH ANXIATY HE JUST CAN'T DO IT. THIS MAKES MORE SENSE TO ME NOW Y HE SAID IT. I KNOW HE IS/WAS SCARED SO IT HAD TO BE HARD TO C ME. DONNA. LOVES CHASE. BUT, SHE HAS SAID HOW HARD IT WOULD BE TO BE WITH PERRY. I JUST HAVE TO GO AND TELL HIM I'M NOT LETTING ALMOST 30 YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP GO BY AND LET IT END LIKE THIS. GOOD FRIENDS R HARD TO COME BY. DONNA SAID, THAT'S WHAT U NEED TO TELL HIM. DO U STILL C US HANGING OUT TOGETHER AGAIN? I HOPE YOUR HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY!

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi again, Steph and thanks for your reply.

I'm glad you spoke to customer service today and they said they would replace the amount they removed. I'll let you know what happens.

I've told you that I don't doubt he cared and still cares for you/about you. I agree completely that he went out of his comfort zone with all the texting, etc. He also went out of his comfort zone when he spent time with you in person. Even though you know for each other for so long, since his routine was disrupted when you visited, he was anxious, but he didn't want you to know. I agree that you should say what Donna suggested, to him. I see you hanging out together when you go to see him and tell him this about your friendship, but you'll have to gauge his reaction and take it from there. He may not feel comfortable with you going back and forth to see him, because every time you do, you'll be putting him out of his comfort zone/routine. He may (even though he cares about you) be content with continuing to communicate by text and phone to maintain your friendship and keep in touch with what's going on with each others' lives.

Consider that, and when you become friends again, and are communicating, I think you should be satisfied with that. Considering his disorder and level of anxiety in 'new' situations or even old, comfortable ones (like Chase cancelling on his friends at the last minute--I fully understand that), accept that and be happy when you get your friend back.

Thanks for your good wishes! I hope you're having a wonderful day, as well!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I'M HAVING A GREAT DAY. VERY LITTLE ANXIETY TODAY YEA! I HOPE THIS ALL ENDS ON TUESDAY. I'M HAPPY THAT U KNOW THIS DISORDER SO WELL. THAT U FULLY UNDERSTAND ABOUT CHASE CANCELLING ON HIS FRIENDS. I'M GLAD U C PERRY AND I TALKING AGAIN. I KNOW THAT I WOULD HAVE TO BE PART OF HIS ROUTINE. I JUST PLAN ON GETTING MY FRIEND BACK. CHASE SAID, I NEED TO INVOLVE PERRY IN MY TRAVEL PLANS. HE SAID, IF PERRY HAD A SAY IN WHAT I DID HE WOULD BE A LOT MORE COMFORTABLE. CHASE SAID, JUST WHEN I LEAVE ASK HIM WHEN HE WANTS ME TO COME BACK AND JUST HANG OUT. CHASE SAID, JUST ASK PERRY DO U WANT ME TO COME BACK IN ONE WEEK TWO WEEKS? HOW LONG WOULD U LIKE ME TO STAY? I WOULD JUST TELL PERRY I'M COMING TO HANG OUT WITH ALL MY FRIENDS. SO NOT TO PUT ANY PRESSURE ON HIM. I JUST WANT TO TRAVEL TO C HIM WHEN HE WANTS. I JUST WANT MY FRIEND AND I TO HANG OUT MORE. DO U STILL HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT TUESDAY? WHAT DO U THINK OF WHAT CHASE SAID. I PLAN ON WORKING HERE IN FLORIDA. SO, I'M NOT SURE HOW MUCH I COULD C HIM. I WOULD TAKE THIS SLOW. PLUS, WHEN PERRY AND I DO TALK HE NEEDS TO BE DIRECT WITH ME. I WILL LET HIM TELL ME WHEN I SHOULD COME BACK.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

So glad you're having a great day and feel less anxious than yesterday.

Your plan is good, in involving him in your plan and asking when he wants you to come back and also telling him you'll be hanging out with your friends, so he doesn't feel obligated to be with you all the time. Chase has a really good insight into this disorder, since he has it, so I'm glad he and Donna can give you some guidance on this.

I'm glad you plan on working here in FL, so your visits may not be too often, but at least you'll look forward to spending time with him.

Yes, I still see things going well on Tuesday.

Steph, can you please try rating again; I'd appreciate it. Thanks so much!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I JUST RATED U EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS. I'M NOT GIVING UP MY HOME IN FLORIDA NO MATTER WHAT. SO, I WILL ALWAYS HAVE TO GO BACK AND FORTH. CHASE SAID, TELL PERRY DO U WANT ME TO STAY 1 WEEK, 2 WEEKS OF FOREVER. I SAID, NO, I WILL NOT SAY FOREVER. I WILL ALSO WORK SO IT'S NOT LIKE I WOULD OVERWHELM HIM. DONNA, SAYS FOR ME TO TEXT HIM ONCE A WEEK SO HE KNOWS I HAVEN'T FORGOT ABOUT HIM. I MIGHT DO THAT IN DECEMBER. SHE SAYS, PEOPLE WITH A.S. ALWAYS NEED TO BE REASSURED YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE. I GET THAT. SHE SAYS THEIR LIKE LITTLE KIDS. I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THAT. DONNA, WANTS ME TO GET HIM BACK AS A FRIEND AND THAT'S IT. SHE KNOWS HOW DIFFICULT IT WOULD BE WITH HIM. BECAUSE, THE WAY CHASE IS WITH HER. SHE SAID, HE IS JUST SCARED BECAUSE HE DOESN'T LIKE HIMSELF ENOUGH TO THINK U WOULD GO THERE TO BE WITH HIM. I WISH I HAD MADE IT CLEAR TO HIM WHEN I WAS THERE WHAT I WOULD DO. BUT, I THINK U HAVE TO SHOW HIM NOT TELL HIM. I'M GLAD U STILL C MY MEDIATION GOING WELL. LET ME KNOW U GOT RATED. THANKS!

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

Thanks for your excellent rating! It is greatly appreciated.

I agree with what Donna said re: people with A.S. constantly need to be reassured you're not going anywhere, so you'll do what you have to to make him realize that. Yes, I said the same thing re: just being friends as you were before, and nothing else. You feel the need to 'take care' of him and help him, but a relationship with him would be much too difficult and you would not be happy. Continuing your friendship is your goal and that's what you will do when you go out there.

I have to sign offline for a while to make supper, so I'll be back later.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I HOPE U HAVE A GREAT DINNER. HE DOES SEEM LIKE A LITTLE KID, AND YES, I DO FEEL THE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM. BUT, I CAN'T. I WANT SOMEONE TO BE THERE FOR ME. BUT, HE HAD TO BE THERE FOR HIS WIFE. I'M JUST WANT TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH HIM. I'M GLAD U C THAT HAPPENING. CHASE SAID, THAT IF HE MET PERRY HE COULD TELL ME WITHIN 30 SECONDS HOW HE THINKS. SO, I SAID, COME WITH TO ME TO MN. BUT, HE SAID NO WAY. NOT WITHOUT DONNA. THAT IS TO WAY TO MUCH OUT OF HIS COMFORT ZONE. SO, I ASKED DONNA ID SHE WOULD GO. SHE HAS BEEN THERE A COUPLE OF TIMES TO VISIT ME. BUT, MY COUSIN HER HUSBAND NEVER LETS HER GO ANYWHERE. HE IS A GREAT MAN BUT, INSECURE. THEY HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 24 YEARS. SO HE SHOULDN'T BE. BUT, HIS FIRST WIFE CHEATED ON HIM SO I UNDERSTAND. SO, NOW I HAVE TO TELL HIM I WILL PAY FOR THEIR AIRFARE AND WE WILL HAVE FUN. HE SHOULDN'T ABOUT ANYTHING HAPPENING WE WOULD HAVE CHASE. WE KNOW NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THEN. I'M NOT GOING TO GO BY MYSELF. I WILL BRING SOMEONE WITH ME I WANT MORAL SUPPORT. DO U C THEM GOING WITH ME? THEY CAN'T GO WITH IF THIS DOESN'T END ON TUESDAY THOUGH. BUT, U THINK IT WILL GO WELL. SO, I FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEM GOING. OR BRINGING ANOTHER FRIEND.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, R U GOING TO WORK ANYMORE TONIGHT? I UNDERSTAND IF YOUR NOT.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

I'm back!

It has nothing to do with the money, but, unfortunately, I don't see them going with you. I don't think Donna's husband will allow her to go and I think Chase won't go because it is outside his comfort level. But, I do see you going with someone, whether it's Samuel or another close friend or relative. I completely agree with you, that you should not go alone, so that was a good call on your part!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, THANKS. I HOPE U HAD A GOOD DINNER. I AGREE WITH U ABOUT DONNA AND CHASE. WE TALKED LAST NIGHT ABOUT WHO WOULD WANT PERRY? I KNOW THAT IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT FOR ANYONE TO BE WITH WITH HIM. THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE DESPERATE. I HOPE U DON'T THINK THAT OF ME. I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM BECAUSE, I HAVE KNOWN HIM SINCE H.S. I DON'T WANT U TO THINK POORLY OF ME. HOPEFULLY, DONNA COULD COME WITH ME. SINCE SHE KNOWS SO MUCH ABOUT A.S. THEY LIVE IN ALABAMA WHERE MY MOM'S FAMILY IS FROM. THAT'S Y I WANT THIS TO SETTLE ON TUESDAY SO, I CAN GO THERE AND C THEM. I NEED TO BE AROUND MY FAMILY WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER. THAT IS SO CRAZY THAT A PERSON WHO HAS A.S. WOULD NOT GO ON VACATION BECAUSE, OF THEIR DISORDER. PERRY DOES THAT SO IT SHOULDN'T SURPRISE ME. PLEASE, DON'T THINK I'M CRAZY BECAUSE, I WANT TO GO THERE AND HANG OUT WITH HIM. JUST THINK CHER IF THIS SETTLES ON TUESDAY I WILL PROBABLY HAVE MY MONEY WITHIN A COUPLE OF WEEKS OR LESS. DO U C ME CONTACTING U ON TUESDAY WITH GOOD NEWS. I'M GETTING EXCITED THINKING ABOUT IT.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

My dinner was good, thanks! : )

No, I would never think ill of you. I understand completely why you want to be around Perry and hang out. As you said, you've known each other since H.S. and you are good friends. Once you get that friendship back and everything straightened out with him, it will be great!

I understand why you would like to visit your family once you get the money from the settlement and I have a feeling it will go well. You have every right to be excited! You've waited for this for a long time!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, U MAKE ME FEEL A LOT BETTER. IF U HAVE EVER THOUGHT OF GIVING THIS UP AS YOUR JOB DON'T! U HAVE HELPED ME SO MUCH THROUGH A VERY DIFFICULT TIME. I'M SO GLAD U C ME HAPPY. IT HAS BEEN TOUGH. THAT IS Y I NEED TO HAVE MY FRIENDSHIP BACK WITH PERRY. AT LEAST HE WAS ALWAYS MY GOOD THOUGHT WHEN THINGS GOT ROUGH OVER THESE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS. I REMEMBER ASKING HIM Y HE DIDN'T TELL ME HE WAS GOING TO GET MARRIED. OR THAT HE GOT MARRIED. I SAID, IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN MY MIND ABOUT MY PROBLEMS. HE SAID, I COULDN'T HAVE TOLD U THAT AFTER WHAT U WERE GOING THRU. THAT SAYS A LOT ABOUT HOW HE KNEW WE BOTH WERE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER. BUT, NEVER SAID IT. I WISH WE SPOKE NOW. I WONDER IF EVER THINKS ABOUT ALL THE FUN STUFF WE HAVE DONE OVER ALL THESE YEARS. HAVE U EVER LOST A FRIEND LIKE THIS? WHAT DO U THINK OF HIM NOT TELLING ME HE WAS GETTING MARRIED. I WAS HAPPILY MARRIED AT THE TIME HE GOT MARRIED. I JUST FIGURED HE COULDN'T HAVE ME WATCH HIM TAKE THOSE VOWS TO A WOMEN HE WAS NEVER GOING TO STAY MARRIED TO. THEN, HE WOULD KNOW HE WOULD NEVER HAVE A CHANCE WITH ME. THAT'S WHAT I THINK.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

I'm so glad I make you feel a lot better and you have appreciated my help. It makes me feel good to know that I have been helpful to you througout your difficult times! Thanks for letting me know that! : )

I do agree that Perry didn't tell you he was getting married because he knew the marriage was doomed from the start and he didn't want to upset you. It's true, you've been in love with each other all these years, but you couldn't tell each other or act on it. Unfortunately, you still can't act on it and you know why. He was putting your feelings first and that's so sweet and thoughtful!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, HAVE U EVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP LIKE THIS. CHASE SAYS, IT'S LIKE A MOVIE. I SAID, YES 2 PEOPLE WHO LOVE EACH OTHER AND WILL NEVER BE TOGETHER. CHASE WANT'S ME TO GET MY FRIENDSHIP BACK THEN, BE TOGETHER. HE IS A ROMANTIC. I'M GLAD U AGREE ABOUT HIM NOT TELLING ME ABOUT HIS WEDDING. SO, HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO THOUGHTFUL OF MY FEELINGS THEN ACT LIKE THIS? DO U C ME CONTACTING U ON TUESDAY, AND BEING HAPPY? WELL, I WILL CONTACT U ON TUESDAY NO MATTER WHAT. I THINK IT IS ONLY FAIR TO U TO LET U KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED. SINCE U HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN MY LIFE FOR AWHILE. ISN'T THAT WEIRD WE HAVE NEVER MET. BUT, U KNOW ALL ABOUT MY LIFE.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

I've been in many different types of relationships, but I must say I've never been in a relationship like this one you have with Perry. Actually, what you are saying is that you're 'star-crossed' lovers, like Romeo and Juliet, but your families don't hate each other, you're just kept apart from loving each other romantically by his disorder.

Yes, it sort of IS ironic that he was so thoughtful of your feelings then, but now, he's acting this way. I thought of that as I wrote it!

Of course you will have to let me know what happens on Tuesday! I'm just as excited/nervous for you as you are! What time is the mediation called for? I will be thinking of you and wishing everything goes your way!

Did your TV spot ever run? I don't normally watch The Insider, so I was waiting for a date from you, so I could see it on TV, even though I saw it from what you sent me.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, HOPEFULLY, ONE DAY HIM AND I CAN BE TOGETHER. I'M WILLING TO TAKE IT VERY SLOW. I DON'T KNOW THE AIR DATE OF THE SHOW. HOPEFULLY, I WILL FIND OUT ON TUESDAY. I WILL HAVE HIS LEGAL ASSISTANT CHECK FOR ME WHILE I'M THERE. THE MEDIATION IS AT 10:30. IT COULD TAKE ALL DAY. BUT, MY ATTY PLANS FOR IT TO BE OVER BY 2. THEN I WILL CONTACT U. I'M GLAD U R AS HAPPY AS I AM. I THINK THAT IS SO FUNNY THAT U THOUGHT LIKE ME ABOUT THE MARRIAGE STORY. DO U C ME HAVING A GREAT THANKSGIVING? I WILL KNOW ON TUESDAY I GUESS WHEN I WILL GET MY MONEY. SO, EVEN THOUGH I MAY NOT HAVE MY MONEY BY THEN I WILL HAVE PEACE JUST KNOWING IT'S OVER. DO U THINK WITH YOUR GIFT IF U WISH GOOD FOR PEOPLE IT HAPPENS TO THEM.THANKS!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Y DO U THINK HE WAS SO THOUGHTFUL ABOUT MY FEELINGS THEN BUT, NOT NOW? THAT IS Y I FEEL HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR ME ANYMORE. I FEEL THAT HAD I NOT BEEN SEXUAL WITH HIM HE WOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR ME. I'M NOT A SLUT. I WAS WITH ONE PERSON IN 20 YEARS. I'M JUST WORRIED HE MIGHT THINK LESS OF ME FOR BEING SEXUAL WITH HIM. OR DO U THINK HE JUST DOES THIS NOW BECAUSE, HE IS REALLY JUST SCARED. BUT, I HAVE TRIED TO TALK TO HIM IN THE PAST. SO, I DON'T GET HOW HE CAN BE.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

Yes, if you take it very slowly, maybe one day you and he can be together.

I'll wait for your news on Tuesday!

I do see you having a great Thanksgiving with your family! I do believe if you wish good for people it happens, and I sure do hope this happens for you! You deserve it!!

I'm taking a break for a while Steph, so I'll be offline.......

Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Sorry, I didn't see your last post until I sent my answer.

I know what you mean/how you feel, but he wanted the sexual encounter as much as you did. He certainly does not think you're a slut, believe me. I think he's scared and that's why he's acting this way. He doesn't know what else to do.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. I WILL TALK TO U TOMORROW.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
You're most welcome, Stephanie!

Sleep well!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I HOPE YOUR HAVING A GREAT DAY. CHASE TEXTED ME AT 6 THIS MORNING. I HAVE THE CUTEST STORY TO TELL U. FIRST, HE TEXTED CAN I CALL U. IT WAS 5 IN THE MORNING HIS TIME. I TEXTED BACK YES U CAN. SO, HE CALLS ME. HE SAYS, R U AWAKE? I SAID, I AM NOW. HIS MEDICINE MAKES HIM SLEEP 18 HOURS A DAY. I SAID, U NEED TO GET ON DIFFERENT MEDICINE. HE SAID, NO, I WILL NEVER CHANGE MY MEDICINE. I TOLD HIM THAT WE NEED TO GET HIM OUT MORE AND. MEET PEOPLE. U WERE RIGHT ABOUT HIM NOT GOING TO GO TO MINNESOTA. THAT IS AMAZING U WERE RIGHT.

HE SAID, THAT EVEN IF HE WENT PERRY, WOULD JUST ACT DIFFERENTLY AROUND HIM ANY WAYS. CHASE, IS REALLY SMART. HE JUST DOESN'T THINK SO. HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY SELF - ESTEEM. HE ASKED ME IF THAT WAYS A.S. OR JUST HIM. WHAT DO U THINK? I TOLD HIM I THOUGHT IT WAS THE A.S. BECAUSE, PERRY DOESN'T LIKE HIMSELF. BUT, HIS X DID A NUMBER ON HIM. CHASE, IS A HOPELESS ROMANTIC. HE WANTS US TO BE TOGETHER. I TOLD HIM STORIES OF WHAT WE DID TOGETHER. CHASE SAD, DIDN'T U GET HE WAS IN LOVE WITH U DURING ALL THAT TIME. I SAID, I WANTED HIM WHEN I WAS 19 YEARS OLD. BUT, HE SAID, HE WOULD KILL ME. SO, I FIGURED WE WOULD JUST BE FRIENDS. BUT ALWAYS LOVE EACH OTHER.

CHASE, IS SO SWEET. HE THINKS PERRY IS UNDER SO MUCH STRESS THAT HE IGNORES ME RIGHT NOW. HE SAID, HE THINKS PERRY JUST DOESN'T REALIZE WHAT HE IS DOING TO ME. CHASE, WANTS ME TO GO TO MINNESOTA RIGHT AWAY. I SAID, NO, I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER TUESDAY AND C WHAT HAPPENS THEN. HE SAID, U HAVE TO GO THERE AND TALK TO HIM ALONE. HE SAID, TELL HIM THAT U WOULD LIKE TO C WHERE YOUR RELATIONSHIP CAN GO. BUT, NO MATTER WHAT U ALWAYS WANT HIM AS YOUR FRIEND. CHASE, THINKS HE JUST CAN'T BE MY FRIEND ANYMORE BECAUSE, WE CROSSED THAT LINE. ALSO, HOW MUCH HE LOVES ME. I TOLD HIM THAT MAYBE HE WILL GET ANOTHER GIRLFRIEND AND GET RE-MARRIED. CHASE SAID, NO, STEPHANIE IT'S U OR NO ONE. CHASE, SAID, THEY DON'T MAKE PEOPLE LIKE U. NO ONE WOULD BE ABLE TO PUT UP WITH HIM AND ALL HIS PROBLEMS. I DO THINK HE HAS STRESS ON HIM AND THAT DOES MAKE HIM ACT LIKE THIS TOWARDS ME. I TOLD HIM I THOUGHT MAYBE, PERRY'S RESPECT FOR ME WAS GONE. HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT RESPECT MEANT. I SAID, IT'S HOW U FEEL ABOUT DONNA. THAT U TRUST HER WITH EVERYTHING. THAT U THINK THE BEST OF HER. CHASE SAID, THAT DOESN'T JUST GO AWAY. THAT PERRY THINKS EVEN MORE HIGHLY OF ME BECAUSE, I DID DO WHAT HE ASKED ME TO DO. I THOUGHT THAT WAS GREAT THAT BOTH U AND CHASE THINK THAT. HE MAKES ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. I THINK THAT IS SO SWEET THAT HE IS TRUSTING ME WITH ALL OF HIS FEELINGS. I THINK HE IS TRYING TO LET ME BE A COMFORT ZONE PERSON. I FEEL SO HAPPY THAT SOMEONE WOULD TRUST ME LIKE THIS. I'M ALWAYS TRYING TO BUILD HIS SELF-ESTEEM. I TOLD HIM THAT WHEN I GO THERE TO VISIT I WAS GOING TO GET HIM OUT MORE. I THINK HE REALLY LIKES ME AS A PERSON. I THOUGHT IT WAS SUCH A SWEET STORY.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

I wanted you to know that I received your reply, but I am currently helping another client, so I will be with you shortly. Thanks for your patience!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

THANKS! I APPRECIATE IT.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
No problem, Steph.

I think what Chase had to say to you was very nice and it's great that he can help you understand Perry better, through his own experiences and feelings. You're very lucky to have him to do this for you. He does sound very smart and understands your feelings and Perry's feelings very well.

It's true, when you jokingly discussed ending up together, a while ago, Perry said he'd kill you and he was right. It's so difficult to live with someone with his disorders as a mate. You would not be happy. Getting his friendship back is most important at this time and that's all you want and will let him know this. If you can go back to your communicating whenever, and sharing things about your lives, it will be fine!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, HE MEANT THAT HE WOULD KILL ME BECAUSE, I WAS SO FUN AND HE WAS SO SERIOUS. THEY ASKED ME TO DO A SURVEY ON U. I DID I SAID U WERE AMAZING. I HOPE THIS HELPS U. I THOUGHT IT WAS SO SWEET THAT CHASE WOULD TRUST ME SO MUCH TO COME TO ME FOR HELP. I JUST WANT MY FRIENDSHIP BACK. DO U STILL C THAT HAPPENING? CHASE THINKS PERRY CAN'T BE MY FRIEND. HE SAID, ITS U OR NO ONE. CHASE SAID, THAT HE WILL PROBABLY GROW OLD ALONE. I DON'T THINK SO. HOW DID U KNOW THAT CHASE WOULD NOT GOT TO MN? U HAVE THE BEST ADVICE. HOW GO U KNOW EVERYTHING? DO U STILL HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT TUESDAY? PLUS, THAT PERRY AND WILL BE FRIENDS AGAIN.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

I understood what he meant. lol

Thank you for praising me on the survey; I really appreciate it! We're not told what clients say on those. I do still see you getting Perry back as a friend, but Chase was talking about Perry ending up loving someone else as a girlfriend or wife and I agree, I think it's you or no one, but you know you can't get into that position with him, again. I knew that Chase wouldn't go to MN because of his disorder. He wouldn't go outside of his comfort zone.

I do have a good feeling about Tuesday and that you and Perry will be friends again. It might take some time, but it will happen.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, ON THE SURVEY THEY ASK US TO RATE U ON 5 DIFFERENT QUESTIONS. 1 BEING LOW 10 BEING EXCELLENT. I GAVE U ALL 10'S. THEY ASK, HOW WERE U ABLE TO HELP ME? WOULD I REFER U TO MY FRIENDS? Y WOULD I REFER U TO FRIENDS? THINGS LIKE THAT. THEN THEY WANT U TO COMMENT ON ALL THE QUESTIONS.I JUST TELL THEM THAT U HAVE HELPED ME WITH A FEW DIFFERENT THINGS. U HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT. THAT U R KIND AND CONSIDERATE. THINGS LIKE THAT. I HOPE IT HELPS TO PAY U. I'M WONDERING IF U HAVE HELPED ME THE LONGEST OF ANYONE? EVEN WAY BACK LAST YEAR WITH THE COP. HOW DO U KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THIS DISORDER? PLUS, HOW CHASE AND PERRY ACT LIKE THEY DO? U SHOULD BE A DOCTOR. CHER, I KNOW I CAN'T BE WITH HIM. BUT, I WILL ALWAYS WANT TO TRY DOWN THE ROAD. DO U REALLY THINK HE CAN BE MY FRIEND. CHASE, THINKS HE CAN'T.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi again, Steph and thanks for your explanation; I really do appreciate it!

Thank you for giving me all high scores and saying the kind things you did! That was very sweet of you! : ) Yes, I believe you are the one I have been helping for the longest time!

I guess I just have a 'feeling' about these things, I'm really good at reading people, I do a lot of research and find out specifics of this disorder. You think I should be a doctor?! That's very flattering, thanks!

I really do think he can be your friend, but he has to come around in his own time, after all that happened. Explain to him, when you do speak/see him, that nothing has changed between you two. You would like to just go back to your friendship that has lasted almost 3 decades and which was so important to you both.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I'M HAPPY TO SAY GREAT THINGS ABOUT U. THE COMPANY MUST BE HAPPY WITH U THAT I KEEP TAKING TO U. IT SHOWS HOW GREAT U R. I C A LOT OF PEOPLES COMMENTS ABOUT J.A. ON THE FRONT PAGE. SO THIS SHOULD ALWAYS BE GOOD FOR U AND J.A. DID U DO RESEARCH ABOUT A.S? I KNEW THAT U SAID, THAT U DIDN'T HAVE A LOT OF BACK GROUND ABOUT IT. BUT, U AND CHASE SAY, THE SAME THINGS. EXCEPT HE WANT'S ME TO TRY TO BE WITH HIM. I TELL HIM RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO GET HIM BACK AS A FRIEND. THEN WE CAN C WHAT HAPPENS. I GUESS I FIGURE IF I TAKE IT SLOW I MIGHT REALLY GET TO KNOW THIS/HIM BETTER AND MAKE MY DECISION THEN. CHASE, WANTED TO KNOW IF HIM HAVING A LOW SELF-ESTEEM WAS A.S. OR JUST HIM? I TOLD HIM I THOUGHT IT WAS HIS A.S. WHAT DO U THINK? I'M GLAD THAT CHASE TOLD ME THAT PERRY COULD NEVER HAVE LOST HIS RESPECT FOR ME. I'M GLAD U BOTH THINK THAT. HOPEFULLY, WITHIN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS WE CAN BE TALKING AGAIN. DO U C ME GETTING IN TOUCH WITH U AFTER I TALK TO HIM HAPPY THAT IT ALL WORKED OUT. U HAVE HELPED ME THROUGH ALL THIS. SO, U NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. I HAVE TO CALL MY AUNT AFTER MEDIATION ON TUESDAY AND TELL HER WHAT HAPPENED. SHE HAS BEEN THERE FOR ALL OF THIS. DO U C ME BEING HAPPY WHEN I CALL HER. WILL SHE BE HAPPY AS WELL.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, R U THERE.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

Sorry, I was taking my dinner break! : )

Thanks so much for your kind words; I do appreciate them very much! : )

Yes, I've research A.S. but also got certain feelings about Perry and how he thinks and does things. I do think you will be happy after the mediation on Tuesday and your aunt will be happy for you too, as will I.

You will be talking to Perry after you go see him in person, but don't be surprised if there are periods of time after that, when he might pull the same thing. It's in his nature and due to his disorder, he can't help it. But, considering how understanding you are, I know you will respect his feelings and give him his space. Once he knows how you feel, you can ask him to please not let you go too long without hearing from him because you are long time friends and you care about him, so you want to know how everything is going.

Steph, I'm going to be offline for a while, so we can talk later, okay? : )

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, THANKS!

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
No problem, Steph and you're most welcome.

You know it's always my pleasure to be of help to you! : )

Warmest wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, PLEASE, PUT ME IN YOUR PRAYERS FOR TOMORROW. I'M JUST HOPING THEY SHOW UP. THEY ASKED ME TO TAKE ANOTHER SURVEY ABOUT U. THIS TIME IT WAS MORE IN DEPTH. I SAID WONDERFUL THINGS ABOUT U. THEY MUST BE LOOKING TO PROMOTE U OR SOMETHING. SO, I HOPE ALL THIS HELPS. I WENT TO TAMMY'S TONIGHT FOR A BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR HER UNCLE. SHE ASKED ME WHAT IS IT I WANT FROM PERRY. I SAID, I MISS BEING ABLE TO CALL HIM AT ANYTIME AND HAVE HIM CALL ME BACK RIGHT AWAY. I LIKED HAVING THAT LITTLE BIT OF POWER OVER HIM. THAT SOUNDS BAD I KNOW. BUT, IT WAS NICE TO HAVE A PERSON I COULD COUNT ON. TAMMY SAID, PERRY WILL PROBABLY GROW OLD ALONE IF HE DOESN'T HAVE ME. SHE SAID, YOUR IT. YOUR THE ONE. SHE MADE FEEL A LOT BETTER ABOUT HIS FEELINGS FOR ME. RIGHT NOW I JUST WANT TO GET THRU TOMORROW. THEN, START PLANNING THE NEXT STAGE OF MY LIFE. I JUST WANT TO BE REALLY HAPPY. THAT'S ALL.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

You are definitely in my prayers for tomorrow! You said if they don't show up, your lawyer said it wouldn't look good for them and they could get in trouble. I hope they show up, too, so you can get on with it. I know you can't wait for this to be over so you can move on with your life and it will be a happy one!
I agree with Tammy, but I don't think having him call you right back, as he used to, was having 'power' over him. He wanted to call you back when you shared good or not so good news.

Please write me as soon as you know something tomorrow!

Thank you for saying wonderful things about me in the more in depth survey they sent you. Do you remember what additional questions they asked? I'd love to know. We don't know what is asked or replied on the surveys. Thanks, I'd appreciate it!

I'll look forward to hearing from you, tomorrow!

I'm praying and sending positive vibes your way........

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, TODAY WAS O.K. THEY SAID, I WAS A GREAT EMPLOYEE, THAT WASN'T EVEN DEBATED. BUT, THEY SEEM TO NOT BE LISTENING TO THEIR ATTORNEY. HE EVEN SAID, I HAVE THE BEST ATTORNEY BEHIND ME. PLUS THIS BIG GROUP OF OTHER ATTORNEYS AND GOVERNORS FROM OTHER STATES THAT R BEHIND THIS CASE. THEY SAY I'M THE BEST CLIENT TO GO IN FRONT OF THE U.S. SUPREME COURT. BUT, THEIR LAWYER DIDN'T HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO SETTLE THIS. I FEEL IT WAS A STALL TACKTIC. SO, I GO BACK ON DECEMBER 16TH. THEIR LAWYER SAID, THERE R MERITS OF THIS CASE. I ASKED FOR MY JOB BACK. I SAID THIS TO MY ATTORNEY. I SAID, PAY ME THE MONEY I LOST AND GIVE ME MY JOB BACK. HE SAID, THEY MIGHT BE WILLING TO DO THAT. WELL, THEY DID SAY I WAS A GREAT EMPLOYEE. SO, THEN Y FIRE ME? I'M NOT SURE IF I WANT TO GO BACK TO THAT PROPERTY. BUT, I'M WILLING TO TRANSFER TO ANOTHER. MY LAWYER SAID, WELL THEY FIRED THE WRONG PERSON. MAYBE, I WILL GO BACK TO WORK THERE AND LOUIE WILL BE FIRED. I DO FEEL GOOD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED. SO U WERE RIGHT ABOUT ME BEING PLEASED. YOUR GOOD CHER. HOW DO U THINK IT WILL GO ON DECEMBER 16TH? DO U THINK THEY WILL GIVE ME MY JOB BACK? I SAID, I WOULD SIGN ANY CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT THEY WANTED. I WOULD LOVE TO GO BACK TO XXXXX MONEY IS GOOD. IT'S EVEN BETTER AT ALL THE OTHER PROPERTIES. BECAUSE, WE GET PAID TIPS AND THE OTHER CASINOS MAKE MORE MONEY. THEN, I WOULD GO ON LITTLE TRIPS ALL THE TIME. ON MY WEEKENDS I WOULD GO AND DO SOMETHING. I WOULD TAKE 3 DAY WEEKENDS ALL THE TIME. WELL, I'M HOPEFUL ABOUT PERRY NOW, THAT U HAVE BEEN RIGHT WITH ALL MY QUESTIONS. WELL, WHAT DO U THINK? PLEASE, GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS U CAN. THANKS.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

I'm glad today was O.K! You're right, it was a mediation and if their lawyer didn't have the authority to settle the case, why did they send him? Did the judge or mediator ball him out? It most definitely sounds like a stall tactic to me, too and what did your lawyer have to say about it?

Stating you were a great employee is very good for you, and yes, that begs the question: then, why were you fired? If they said you were a great employee they still fired you unjustly and due to discrimination. I agree, I would not work at that property again, but another one. But, what's very important right now, I think (tell me if you agree with me), is to get a letter of recommendation from them, since they said you were a great employee. You can use this to look for other jobs. I know you loved this job and want to go back to it, but I think that letter of recommendation is necessary to get another job in this field, no matter where.

So, this was postponed until Dec.16th and then is there still a chance for a settlement, or is it the settlement or your job? Can you explain that part to me? If you sign a confidentiality agreement, you can never tell anyone what happened and also, would you be promising never to sue them again? Will they be paying you backpay from the time you were fired without cause? Ask your lawyer if you can ask for that.

So, where do you stand, now? Just wait til Dec. 16th to find out if they will settle or give you your job back? Is it one or the other? And yes, do you think Louie could be fired? What about the woman who started it all? Is she still working there? Is HER job secure cause she's sleeping with the boss? why doesn't someone expose HER activities and get her fired?

Yes, having the money to travel, take long weekends, see Perry, all sounds good, but what did your attorney tell you about what will happen next in this case?

You sound happy and I'm glad. I'm glad today is over with! WHEW! : )

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, WOW A LOT OF QUESTIONS, GOOD. i DON'T KNOW IF THE MEDIATOR YELLED AT THEM OR NOT. IT WAS ALL DONE THRU PHONES. SO WE DIDN'T HEAR WHAT SHE SAID TO THEM. AS OF RIGHT NOW THE MEDIATION IS SET FOR DEC 16TH. THAT IS WHERE I WILL ASK FOR MY JOB BACK. MY LAWYER SAID, I HAVEA PRETTY GOOD CHANCE AT THAT.

IN THE SETTLEMENT WE R ASKING FOR A GOOD REFERENCE. SO, I CAN USE THEM AS ONE. I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL GO BACK TO THAT PROPERTY. WHEN WE GO BACK TO MEDIATION THIS WILL ALL COME OUT ABOUT LOUIE AND ROBIN. I ASKED MY ATTORNEY IF I CAN ASK FOR LOUIE NOT TO BE FIRED. I NEED MY CHILD SUPPORT AND ALIMONY. BUT, MY ATTORNEY SAID, WE HAVE NO SAY IN THAT. THE COMPANY WILL DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO. IN THE SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT I WILL ASK FOR MY JOB BACK. PLUS, MY BACK PAY. I WILL PROMISE THEM I WILL NOT SUE AGAIN. BUT, THEY CAN'T LET ME GO BACK TO WORK THERE AND DO THIS AGAIN TO ME.I WILL WANT ALL MY BACK PAY. PLUS, I WANT ALL MY BENEFITS BACK TO. AT THE SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT IT WILL ALL BE DONE THERE. THEY EITHER GIVE ME NOTHING AND THE LAWSUIT CONTINUES. OR THEY GIVE ME MONEY AND MY JOB BACK. IT DOESN'T MAKE SINCE THAT THEY WOULD SAY I WAS A GREAT EMPLOYEE AND TRY TO DEFEND THIS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HER. IT WILL COME OUT WHAT THEY DID. BUT, IT'S UP TO THEM TO DECIDE WHAT THEIR GOING TO DO TO THEM AFTER THIS IS DONE. I FELT GOOD AFTER I LEFT TODAY. MT ATTORNEY SAID, IT WAS GOOD THEY WANT TO TALK. BUT, THEY SHOULD HAVE SENT THE PEOPLE THERE TO SETTLE IT. I WILL ASK MY ATTORNEY TOMORROW IF THEY WILL BE SANCTIONED AND FINED IF THEY DO THIS AGAIN ON THE 16TH. I DON'T THINK THAT THEIR ATTORNEY IS GOING TO GO AGAINST ANOTHER FEDERAL COURT ORDER MEDIATION. I TOLD LOUIE I MIGHT GET MT JOB BACK. I CAN TELL HE IS SCARED. SO, NOW THAT U KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS. WHAT DOES YOUR GIFT SAY? DO U THINK I WILL GET MY JOB BACK? DO U THINK ON THE 16TH THIS WILL BE DONE? IF THIS DOESN'T SETTLE ON THE 16TH WE MOVE FORWARD TO GO TO TRIAL. BUT, THEY COULD STILL TRY TO RESOLVE THIS AT ANYTIME. WELL, I DO FEEL GOOD ABOUT THIS. NOTHING COULD HAVE HAPPENED TODAY. THEY COULD HAVE SAID, WE WILL OFFER NO MONEY AND KEEP GOING. THEIR OWN ATTORNEY TELLS THEM TO SETTLE THIS. BUT, THEY DON'T SEEM TO LISTEN TO HIM. I'M GUESSING THAT WHEN WE GO BACK AND THEY HEAR WHAT THEIR MANAGEMENT DID TO ME, THEY MIGHT FEEL SORRY FOR ME. I HOPE SO.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

Well, it sounds like you're on a positive path and I hope all goes well on Dec. 16th.

I didn't realize this was going to be a 'phone' thing. You were at your lawyer's office and the mediator was on the phone or their lawyer was on the phone?

So, if you win, you will get your settlement AND your job back? That's pretty good, but you don't want to work there anymore. the letter of recommendation would be required for you to get a job in any other casino owned by them. But, if you have to sign a legal document saying you'll never sue them again, etc., what if the same thing happens at another property? Well, it shouldn't, if SHE isn't there, and as they said and you know, you ARE a great employee.

I think they're offering your job back just to shut you up, but they'd better come up with that settlement money because they did something wrong--fired you without cause, and NOW they say you're a good employee? too little, too late and 2 (or is it 3) years of your life made miserable by them?

Well I think it will go well in Dec. and hope they have no more tricks up their sleeves, but your lawyer won't let them get away with anything, so you HAVE to prevail, right!?

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I'M NOT SURE IF I WILL GET MY JOB BACK. I'M JUST ASKING FOR IT BACK. PLUS, THE MONEY. THEY MAY SAY WE WILL PAY U BUT, U CAN'T HAVE YOUR JOB BACK. BUT, THEN I WILL SAY I DID NOTHING WRONG. THE LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION WILL HELP ME GET A JOB WITH ANOTHER CASINO. I WON'T NEED IT TO GET A JOB BACK WITH THEM. I NEED THE LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION TO GO WORK FOR A DIFFERENT CORPORATION. IF THEY DON'T GIVE ME MY JOB BACK, I CAN'T WORK FOR THEIR CASINOS AGAIN. LOUIE, IS SCARED TO DEATH I WILL GET MY JOB BACK AND HE WILL BE FIRED. HE IS BEING AN A--HOLE. BUT, THE WRONG PEOPLE GOT FIRED. IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT TO GO BACK TO WORK AT THAT PROPERTY. BUT, I WOULD JUST LAUGH. DO U C ME GOING BACK TO WORK FOR THAT COMPANY? AT ANY PROPERTY. I KNOW THEY WOULD LET ME PICK WHICH ONE I WANTED TO WORK FOR. DO U C ME GOING BACK TO WORFOR THE CASINO? DO U FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOUR PREDICTION? U MUST AMAZE YOURSELF. I'M SO IMPRESSED. DO U C ME STILL TALKING TO PERRY? DO U C ME GOING BACK TO WORK, AND TRAVELING BACK AND FORTH TO C HIM? OR GO ANYWHERE FOR THAT MATTER.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

I think it would be best if you didn't work for their corporation again. If you get the letter of recommendation, you can work for any other casino, excluding theirs. How many casinos are not run by the tribal nation? I know there are SOME, but they practically have a monopoly, in Florida, anyway. Do you know of other casinos where you can work, in the area?

I don't blame Louie for being scared to death! I agree, the wrong people were fired! If you are offered your job back, its totally up to you if you want to take it. After the way they treated you, I would stay away from them, but definitely get the letter of recommendation.

Thank you for your kind words; I'm glad you're impressed! : )

I do still see you talking to Perry. I see you going back to work, but not at the casino where you were. If they want you to sign a confidentiality agreement, you have to ask them to sign an agreement that they will never fire you again. If you don't, they could hire you back and then fire you again for another bogus reason and you will have no recourse.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, U RU THE BEST. I AGREE IF THEY OFFER ME MY JOB BACK THEY WILL HAVE TO AGREE IN WRITING TO TREAT ME FAIR. THERE R NO OTHER CASINOS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA THAT THEY DON'T OWN. THERE R BOATS THAT GO OUT ON THE OCEAN. I COULD GO THERE. BUT, THEY NEVER HIRE. THERE IS ONE HERE IN FORT MEYERS.SO, I HAVE TO WAIT AND C WHEN THEY HIRE. I HAVE A COUSIN WHO LIVES IN JACKSONVILLE. I MIGHT GO THERE AND WORK ON A BOAT THERE. BUT, IT'S SO FAR FROM HERE. I WOULD RATHER JUST WORK HERE. BUT, THEY DO DOUBLES ON THE WEEKENDS SO, U HAVE TO WORK 16 YEARS A DAY ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. THAT WON'T BE FUN. BUT, I WILL DO IT. THEY DO HAVE POKER ROOMS AND I DO DEAL POKER, BUY, THEY NEVER HIRE. UNLESS, I MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE IN FLORIDA. THERE IS ONLY ONE POKER ROOM AROUND HERE. THERE IS ONE IN JACKSONVILLE. PLUS, IN TAMPA THERE IS AROUND 12 OF THEM. HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT TODAY? DID IT GO AS U EXPECTED? I KNOW U HAD A GOOD FEELING ABOUT IT. DID IT GI LIKE U HAD THOUGHT. U ASKED ME ABOUT THAT OTHER SURVEY. THEY ASKED MY Y I CONTINUE TO TALK TO U? THEY ASKED ME HOW LONG I WAS TALKING TO U FOR? I HAD TO RATE U 1-5. 5 BEING THE BEST. I TOLD THEM I WOULD NEVER TALK TO ANY ONE ELSE. I SAID, WONDERFUL THINGS ABOUT U. I HOPE THIS ALL HELPS.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

Thanks for rating me highly and saying wonderful things about me, I appreciate it!

Yes, I see that it might be difficult to find a job dealing poker if it is not in one of their casinos. what about, in addition to the boats (you mean the ones that go out daily, right?), either considering cruises or working for a DJ company that does a 'gambling' theme type party for bar mitzvahs, sweet 16's, weddings, anniversay and/or birthday parties? I know for the underage kids, it's not real gambling, but the adults enjoy it, too. Just an idea.

I think today went well, and now you have to be prepared for Dec. 16th, when hopefully, you'll find out more and this whole thing might be over.

Steph, I'm signing off for a bit, so we'll be in touch later, okay?

Warmest regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, DO U THINK THIS WILL END ON THE 16TH? MY LAWYER WAS HAPPY TODAY THAT THEY R WILLING TO TALK. I'M MORE THAN HAPPY TO SAY WONDERFUL THINGS ABOUT U. IT'S THE TRUTH, U R THE BEST! I HAVE WORKED THE PARTIES BEFORE. THEY R USUALLY JUST A FEW HOURS A WEEK. PLUS, U HARDLY EVER WORK EVERY WEEK. THAT'S JUST FOR EXTRA MONEY ON THE SIDE. I DO DEAL EVERY GAME IN THE CASINO AND SUPERVISE AS WELL. I'M A RARE DEALER THAT I CAN DEAL POKER AND TABLE GAMES. POKER IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT DEPT. SO I'M LUCKY TO BE EVEN EXPLORING DEALING POKER. I JUST WANT THE CHANCE TO GO BACK TO MY JOB AT ANY PROPERTY THEY HAVE IN FLORIDA. I JUST WANT TO BE TREATED FAIR, AND HAVE A CHANCE TO GIVE THE BEST FOR MY CHILDREN. I WAS THINKING OF U TODAY AS WE WERE AT MEDIATION. I WAS THINKING CHER SAYS, THIS WILL GO GOOD TODAY. AT FIRST IT WASN'T LOOKING GOOD. BUT, THEN THEY CAME BACK AND SAID. WE WILL COME BACK WITH THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE POWER TO O.K. ALL OF THIS. I WAS HAPPY TO LEAVE HAPPY. IT MEANT THAT U WERE RIGHT AGAIN. IT GAVE ME HOPE ABOUT THE PERRY SITUATION. ALL THE THINGS THAT U SAID ABOUT THAT. DO U THINK THIS WILL SETTLE ON THE 16TH? I HOPE SO.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I JUST RATED U EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS! PLEASE, LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE QUESTION I POSTED LAST NIGHT. I HOPE U R HAVING A GREAT DAY!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, DID U GET THE RATING I GAVE U? I HOPE SO.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi again, Steph and thanks very much for your excellent rating; I do appreciate it greatly!

I understand what you mean about working at the parties and the boats; it's not steady enough. It seems that dealing poker makes you really happy, so if that's what you want, go for it, but of course, at a different property, not where you were.

I'm glad thinking positively about what I said to you helped you through, yesterday! : )

It's was so ridiculous that they were there for mediation but the people who could approve any 'deal' were not present. Sounds like a stall tactic to me, as you suspected and as your lawyer told you.

I do think things will go well on the 16th and they will bring the right people. I so do want things to work out for you and for you to be happy because you deserve it, after all you've been through and you're a wonderful person who wouldn't hurt anybody. They put you through hell and they need to pay for it, plain and simple!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I'M GLAD U GOT YOUR RATING. MY ATTORNEY DIDN'T SAY IT WAS A STALL TACTIC I DID. I CALLED HIM ABOUT IT TODAY BUT, HE WASN'T IN. I WOULD HAVE HIM CALL THEIR ATTY RIGHT NOW TO C IF HE CAN TELL THEM TO GIVE ME MY JOB BACK. BUT, I FIGURE IT WOULD BE BETTER TO WAIT UNTIL THE MEDIATOR IS THERE. I MIGHT GET MORE WITH THE MEDIATOR. LOUIE IS AFRAID I WILL GO TO WORK AND BAD MOUTH HIM. I SAID, I WOULD NEVER EVEN TALK ABOUT U. I'M GOING BACK TO MY MAIDEN NAME THERE IF I GET MY JOB BACK. THAT WAY THEY WON'T ASSOCIATE ME WITH HIM. DO U C ME GETTING MY JOB BACK? EVEN IF IT WAS IN A DIFFERENT DEPARTMENT. I THINK THEY WENT TO THE TABLE YESTERDAY WITHOUT THEM THINKING THAT THEY WOULDN'T OFFER ME ANYTHING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE MEDIATOR SAID, TO THEM TO GET THEM TO RESCHEDULE THIS. HOPEFULLY, I GET MY JOB BACK. IF I DO I CAN TRAVEL BACK AND FORTH TO C PERRY ALL THE TIME. PLUS, I CAN TAKE SAMUEL ON LITTLE WEEKEND TRIPS. MY LIFE WOULD BE A LOT BETTER. DO U C ME GETTING TO TRAVEL AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT. IT WOULD BE GREAT FOR PERRY. HE WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE TO CALL ME. I CAN JUST VISIT A LOT. IN BETWEEN VISITS HE WILL JUST KNOW I'M COMING BACK. HOW R U DOING TODAY?

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph.

Yes, you need to wait for the mediator and iron everything out. I think it's the best idea to work under your maiden name. You're a very smart lady!

If getting your job back is what you want, I think you will get it, and then, as you said, you will be able to take weekend trips, etc. and go see Perry. I do see you being able to travel, if even only a little bit.

I'm doing fine, thanks for asking! : )

I'm leaving the computer for a little while, so I wanted to let you know.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

THANKS CHER, I'M GLAD U C ME GETTING MY JOB BACK. I'M GLAD U THINK I'M SMART. SOMETIMES I DON'T FEEL THAT WAY. ALSO, THAT U C ME TAKING AT LEAST A LITTLE TRIP. DO U C ME GETTING HAPPIER WHEN I GO BACK TO WORK? I DO LOVE WHAT I DO. IT WOULD BE A GREAT LIFE TO GET MY JOB BACK AND C PERRY. DO U THINK THAT THEY WILL C THEY MADE A MISTAKE IN FIRING ME? I FEEL GOOD ABOUT ASKING MY ATTORNEY FOR MY JOB BACK, BECAUSE, HE SAID IT TWICE THAT IT WOULDN'T GO AGAINST THE AGREEMENT I SIGNED WITH HIM WHEN I HIRED HIM. SINCE, HE SAID IT TWICE I TOOK THAT AS A SIGN THAT IT MIGHT BE A STRONG POSSIBILITY I WILL GET IT BACK. WHAT DO U THINK THAT HE SAID IT TWICE TO ME? I THINK LOUIE THINKS I WILL GET IT BACK. BECAUSE, HE WOULDN'T BE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT I SAY ABOUT HIM. CHER, I HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT ALL THIS. THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HAD A GOOD FEELING SINCE THIS ALL HAPPENED. DO U HAVE A GOOD FEELING AS WELL? WHAT ABOUT PERRY? DO U HAVE A GOOD FEELING TO.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I'M NOT SURE IF YOUR BACK OR NOT. BUT, I WAS TALKING TO CHASE AND HE TOLD ME TO TEXT PERRY AGAIN. SO, I DID. I DON'T EXPECT AN ANSWER. I DON'T EVEN KNOW Y I DID IT. CHASE, IS SUCH A ROMANTIC HE TOLD ME HAVE NO REGRETS. I SAID CHASE, IF SOMEONE IS IGNORING ME I'M SMART ENOUGH TO STAY AWAY. HE SAID, U DON'T C IT FROM AN ASPERGERS POINT. HE SAID, HE IS SCARED. HE NEEDS U TO TELL HIM YOUR GOING TO BE THERE. I SAID, I C IT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW. THAT HE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. I WILL MOURN THE LOSS AND BE DONE. I'M O;K WITH THAT. CHASE, THINKS THAT PERRY JUST THINKS I WOULD NEVER MOVE THERE FOR HIM. THAT HE HAS TOO MUCH STRESS AND LOW SELF- ESTEEM. I AGREE WITH THAT. BUT, IT DOESN'T MEAN HE WANTS ME. CHASE, IS JUST CONVINCED THAT THEY DON'T MAKE WOMEN LIKE ME. BUT, THEY DO. PERRY COULD FIND ONE. SO, I SAID IN MY TEXT WAS,

I JUST U TO KNOW I REALLY STILL WANT U IN MY LIFE. I'M SORRY, FOR ANYTHING THAT I DID WRONG. U SAID, WE WOULD ALWAYS BE CLOSE. WE WOULD ALWAYS BE FRIENDS. PLEASE, CALL ME OR TEXT ME. I MISS TALKING TO U. I DID NOTHING TO U FOR US NOT TO BE TALKING. PLEASE, I JUST WANT U IN MY LIFE NO MATTER WHAT. I MISS TALKING TO UI. WILL U PLEASE, LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO GET U TO BE MY FRIEND AGAIN. I WILL DO ANYTHING.PLEASE, TALK TO ME. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR HOW U AND CHLOE R DOING. WHAT DO U THINK? CHASE, IS TRYING TO GET ME TO C IT FROM PERRY'S POINT OF VIEW. THAT HE IS SCARED. THAT HIS FEELINGS R STILL THERE FOR ME. BUT, I C IT MY WAY. THAT HE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. I KNOW CHASE THINKS I'M AN ANGEL. BUT, PERRY I'M SURE DOESN'T. I'M SURE TO HIM I'M JUST SOMEONE HE WANTS TO FORGET. CHASE SAID, PERRY CAN'T C IT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THAT HE IS HURTING ME. BUT, COME ON COMMON SENSE TELLS U THAT U R. CHASE SAID, HE DIDN'T USE U FOR ANYTHING SO WHAT WOULD BE HIS REASONING FOR NOT WANTING U ANYMORE? I SAID, WELL, THAT IS TRUE. DOESN'T PERRY KNOW THAT HE IS PUSHING ME OUT OF HIS LIFE. DO U C US STILL TALKING? DO U C US SEEING EACH OTHER.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.

Hi Steph,

Just got back a short while ago.

It's already done and I don't want to upset you, but I would not have recommended sending that text. What you said was okay, but you keep begging him to be your friend again and implying that you did something wrong for him to be acting this way and begging him to forgive you for what you did. What did you do wrong? Nothing.

It's impossible to see things from his point of view because you do not have Aspberger's. You have learned a lot about the disorder and what he is scared of and how certain actions affect him, and you made great strides in this, but you will never know what it feels like to have this disorder.

Chase's advice and guidance have been invaluable, since he's seeing it from the inside. However, keep in mind that there are many aspects to this disorder and Chase may have some that are similar to Perry's, but Perry may have some that Chase doesn't have.

I do feel you will speak to him and see him again and he does not want you out of his life forever.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I'M NOT UPSET ABOUT U NOT AGREEING WITH ME SENDING THE TEXT. I KNOW I DID NOTHING WRONG TO END OUR FRIENDSHIP. BUT, I FEEL IF I KEEP SAY I'M SORRY IT MIGHT HELP. I TELL CHASE, THAT HIM AND PERRY R 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE. I SAID, IF I STAY AWAY THEN I DON'T GET HURT. HE SAID, U HAVE TO TAKE A CHANCE IN LIFE AND GO FOR IT. I KEEP TELLING HIM THAT A NORMAL PERSON WOULD STAY AWAY. I'M NORMAL. HE IS TELLING ME TO STAY AWAY WITHOUT SAYING IT. HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE MEAN TO ME SO HE DOES THIS. CHASE SAYS, HE IS SCARED AND THINKS THAT Y WOULD U MOVE THERE FOR HIM. OR DO ANYTHING FOR HIM. I GET THAT HE WOULD BE SCARED. I'M SCARED. BUT, I WOULDN'T DO THIS. I TOLD CHASE THAT PERRY IS JUST A A--HOLE AND I DIDN'T KNOW IT. HE SAID NO, U CAN'T HAVE A.S. AND BE A A--HOLE. THE 2 DON'T GO TOGETHER. HE IS SO CUTE. HE SAID, DO U LOVE HIM. I SAID, YES. BUT, I LOVE MYSELF TO AND I'M NOT GOING TO BE A STALKER. CHASE SAID, KEEP TALKING TO ME AND I WILL GUIDE U THRU ON HOW TO UNDERSTAND HIM. HE SAID, IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT TO BE WITH HIM. I SAID, I JUST WANT MY FRIEND BACK. CHASE, DOES MAKE A GOOD POINT. HE NEVER USED ME FOR ANYTHING. DO U AGREE? CHASE SAID, HIS FEELINGS FOR U DIDN'T GO AWAY HE JUST FIGURES THAT PERRY IS TOO SCARED, AND THAT HE THINKS THAT HE HAS NOTHING TO OFFER ME. DO U THINK HE MIGHT THINK THAT? CHASE THINKS THAT HE HAS SO MUCH STRESS AND THAT HE IS SO SCARED THAT HE THINKS I'M TOO GOOD FOR HIM. I SAID, NO WAY! I'M NOT TOO GOOD FOR HIM. I DO AGREE WITH THE STRESS PART. I JUST FEEL WE HAD A GREAT TIME TOGETHER AND HE SEES NO POINT IN HAVING ME IN HIS LIFE. I ASKED U A QUESTION EARLIER ABOUT THE JOB. DID U GET IT?

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

Go back to my reply at 4:43PM--i answered your question about the job.

Chase is trying to help you in the best way he knows how and that is by teaching you how a person with A.S. functions--or how his mind functions, but like I said, Chase and Perry are two different people and they do have different desires of what they want and don't want.

I agree with you; I don't think Perry thinks you are too good for him. He knows you for so long, and you've been good friends and confided in each other. You're on the same footing, so how could he think you're better than him? However, what Chase may mean is that Perry looks at you, sees you have pretty 'normal' life, with your husband and children, etc. and you are able to do more things than him (like flying) and I don't think that makes him think you're 'better' than him, but you are able to do more things and you're life is more 'normal'. This is just a notion; I'm not saying for sure, this is how Perry thinks. Only Perry knows what Perry thinks, we are only taking guesses, right?

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, WHAT CHASE DOES SAY IS THAT HE HAS TOO MUCH STRESS. HIS DEBT, THE X ,THE DAUGHTER HIS JOB ETC. HE WAS SAYING THAT I DON'T HAVE THAT STRESS. THAT IS Y HE SAID PERRY WOULD BE THINKING, THAT HIS LIFE HAS TOO MUCH GOING ON FOR ME TO COME THERE FOR HIM. I JUST FIGURED PERRY IS AN A--HOLE AND I NEVER KNEW IT. HE SAID U CAN'T HAVE A.S. AND BE MEAN. CHASE, JUST CALLS ME TO C IF I STILL LOVE PERRY. I SAY I JUST WANT MY FRIEND BACK. BUT, HE SAYS, WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS AGAIN WE CROSSED THAT LINE. I DISAGREE.HE JUST ASKS R U GOING TO GO BACK AND TALK TO HIM? I SAID, I WILL GO BACK SOMEDAY SOON. BUT, RIGHT NOW I JUST WANT MY JOB BACK. DO U THINK I WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE A LITTLE TRIP TO C HIM ON A WEEKEND? DO U FEEL PRETTY GOOD THEY WILL LET ME HAVE MY JOB BACK. I REALLY WANT IT. I'M GLAD U STILL C PERRY AND I SEEING EACH OTHER AGAIN. DO U THINK PERRY IS SACRED STILL.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

I understand better what Chase is trying to do now. He's pushing you to try to recover what you had with Perry (the friendship AND the romantic relationship) because those are things he can never have. I disagree, as you have, that you can't resume your friendship (only) after what happened. I know many friends who have recovered their friendship after being romantic. It might feel a little scary at first, and Perry is scared, of that there is no doubt, but if the true friendship and 'love' (not romantic love) is there on both parts, it certainly can be done. Don't let Chase push you into doing things you feel uncomfortable about. You know Perry best and as I said, Chase has been so helpfl with the problem and giving you more perspective into A.S., etc., but you have to do what you feel is best at the best time, for you and Perry.

Continue to tell Chase that right now, you're concentrating on the lawsuit (if he knows about it) and getting your job back, whenever he brings up Perry. Tell him that if you should hear back from him, he will be the first one your call.

I do think Perry is still scared, but I don't think he thinks about it every day. He's doing his regular routine and feels comfortable in that. When he hears from you, I think it brings everything flooding back from that night and he does get scared all over again. However, yes, I still do see you speaking and seeing each other again when the time is right.

Warmest Regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I SAID THE SAME THING TO CHASE. I SAID, U WANT BE TO BE WITH PERRY SO THAT U CAN FEEL THAT THERE R GIRLS OUT THERE FOR U. HE JUST SAID, HE WAS A ROMANTIC, AND I WAS AN ANGEL, AND THEY DON'T MAKE WOMEN LIKE ME THAT WANT SOMEONE LIKE PERRY. I SAID, YES THEY DO. BUT, IT'S HARD TO UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WITH A.S. CHASE, IS JUST TRYING TO GET ME TO C WHAT HIS BRAIN IS THINKING. DO U THINK PERRY WAS JUST USING ME TO GET HIS X BACK? I WAS NEVER AT HIS HOUSE WHEN SHE WAS THERE. CHASE SAID, PERRY DOESN'T THINK LIKE THAT. HE SAID, HE WOULD NEVER THINK ABOUT USING SOMEONE. I AGREE, THAT PERRY IS SCARED. ESPECIALLY, ABOUT THE SEX THING. DO U C ME GOING BACK TO WORK SHORTLY? I'M GOING TO RATE U AGAIN RIGHT NOW. I TOLD CHASE, I WILL GO BACK TO MN AND GET PERRY BACK AS MY FRIEND. THEN, I WILL GO FROM THERE. WHAT THING THAT WILL KEEP US APART IS IF I DO GET MY JOB BACK I WON'T QUIT IT. SO, THE BEST I CAN GIVE PERRY IS TRAVEL ONCE A MONTH. OR MAYBE TWICE A MONTH FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. BUT, I WILL NOT GIVE UP MY PAYCHECK FOR ANYONE. MY CHILDREN NEED IT. UNLESS, I GOT A JOB IN MN AT A CASINO. BUT, MAYBE, THAT WOULD BE BEST TO BE ABLE TO KEEP MY JOB AND VISIT WHEN I WANT. THEN, U CAN C HOW IT GOES. DO U C ME DEALING AGAIN SOON.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I JUST RATED U. EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS!

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi again, Steph.

I just received your rating and I thank you very much! : )

No, I absolutely do not think Perry was using you to get his ex back. She was/is horrible; why would he want her back? He didn't want to marry her in the first place. He told you he wished it was YOU he was making love with instead of her. Believe me, he doesn't want her back!

I see you going back to work if they keep up their end of the bargain, but it might take a while to sort through the red tape and get you established in another property. If this is what makes you happy, I'm happy for you, however, remember, you will still be working under THEIR conditions, which really are lawless except in the tribal nation. Does this worry you at all?

If you get your job back, do you also get a settlement? I wasn't sure on that one. I know you're asking for the backpay from when you lost your job for no good reason, but other than that? What did your lawyer tell you?

Where is the closest casino to your home, than the one where you were working?
Will you have ANYTHING to do with Robin(?) if you work at another property?

I'm trying to make sure you don't get yourself into a bad situation with them, again. They can't be trusted!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I DON'T THINK PERRY USED ME EITHER. I DON'T THINK THAT HE THINKS LIKES THAT. I WANT MY JOB BACK. PLUS, MY BACK PAY. MY LAWYER ISN'T SURE IF I CAN GET MY JOB BACK. SO, I WANT TO GET THE MOST MONEY I CAN GET. I DON'T BLAME THE SEMONOLE'S FOR FIRING ME. SHE FIRED ME WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE. SO, I FEEL IF THEY FIND OUT ALL I WANT TO DO IS HAVE A CHANCE TO WORK THEY MIGHT TAKE ME BACK. I HOPE THE MEDIATOR SAYS, LOOK THIS CAN END NOW, JUST LET HER HAVE HER BACK PAY WITH HER JOB BACK. MY LAWYER SAID, IT TAKES 30 DAYS AFTER MEDIATION FOR ME TO GET MY MONEY. UNLESS, I HAVE IT EXPEDITED. BUT, IT'S FINE IF I GO BACK TO WORK THERE IN JANUARY. THEN, I'M OFF FOR THE HOLIDAYS. TRUST ME, I WILL HAVE A CONTRACT SIGNED THAT SAYS, WHO I WILL ANSWER TO. I WANT THE PERSON WHO SAYS, I CAN HAVE MY JOB BACK TO BE MY DIRECT CONTACT IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEMS. I WILL MAKE SURE WITH MY ATTY'S HELP TO PUT EVERYTHING IN WRITING. NO, ROBIN HAS NO POWER AT ANOTHER PROPERTY. BUT, I IMAGINE SHE WILL BE FIRED. DO U C ME GOING BACK TO WORK THEN IN JANUARY. THEY DIDN'T HOLD UP THEIR END OF THE AGREEMENT. THERE IS NO AGREEMENT YET. I'M JUST GOING TO ASK FOR MY JOB BACK. THEY SAID, I WAS A GREAT EMPLOYEE. I JUST DON'T C Y THEY WONT. NOW, THAT U KNOW THAT THEY DIDN'T OFFER ME ANYTHING YET. DO U STILL C ME GETTING MY JOB BACK? MY LAWYER SAID, THAT GETTING THE BIG BUCKS IS A UPHILL BATTLE. BECAUSE, OF THE TRIBAL IMMUNITY THING. SO I THINK HE WAS HAPPY TO HEAR FROM ME THAT I JUST WANT THE MONEY I CAN GET, AND MY JOB BACK. I THINK HE THINKS THAT'S LESS STRESS ON HIM. I'M HOPING THE MEDIATOR CAN CONVINCE THEM. I WILL PLEA MY CASE. THAT I WAS WATCHING MY MARRIAGE END FOR MONTHS AT WORK. THAT YOUR MANAGEMENT DID THIS. BUT, I STILL WENT TO WORK EVERYDAY, AND DID THE BEST JOB THAT I COULD DO. HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD DO THAT? I THINK I WAS A CLASSY LADY THROUGH THE WHOLE THING. NOW, WHAT DO U THINK? THANKS.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Well, you're classy, that's for sure.

The thing is, getting your job back, plus back pay because you were fired without cause, is a good thing for you and I know you want to work in that job again. You need to be working and you need the money. BUT, your lawyer seemed pretty confident that when this went to mediation and then, perhaps trial, or up to the Supreme Court, you would get a big settlement and prevent the tribal nation from treating their employees like this. No employer should have the right to fire an employee for no reason at all. They will keep doing it. Can you get them to sign something saying you can't be fired again? I mean what if offering your job back is just to shut you up and get through this and then, they'll find another non-reason to fire you again? You know the place better than I, obviously--is that possible? It's just the way my mind works.

Did you ask for your job back or did they offer? And in any case, did you make it clear if you got your job back, it would definitely have to be at another property?

So, as of now, no one besides your lawyer and you know about the texts, etc.? I mean no one from their side?

You may have your job back by January, if this is the agreement and what you want, but they could still make this drag on further to avoid giving you anything as long as possible.

I sure do hope that Robin gets fired. It's about time! But what about Louie? I hope he keeps his job so he can pay you alimony and child support. When is your divorce going to be final? It should be soon.

Steph, I'm going to sign off for now. I had a long day, I got my flu shot and my arm hurts when I type.......speak to you tom'w.

Have a great night!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, HAVE A GREAT NIGHT. I HOPE YOUR ARM FEELS BETTER TOMORROW. IF I GOT MY JOB BACK I WOULD HAVE THEM SIGN AN AGREEMENT THAT ONLY THE PERSON WHO GIVES ME MY JOB BACK CAN FIRE ME. IT WOULD ALSO, HAVE TO GO THRU THEIR ATTORNEY. I WOULD MAKE SURE THAT I GET TREATED FAIRLY. I WOULD HAVE MY LAWYER WRITE UP THE AGREEMENT. I DON'T KNOW IF THEY WILL GIVE ME MY JOB BACK. I CAN CONTINUE TO FIGHT THIS. BUT, IT'S A LONG BATTLE. THE U.S. SUPREME COURT MIGHT NOT HEAR THE CASE. BUT, WE STILL HAVE TO GO THRU THE 11TH DISTRICT COURT TO GET THERE. I COULD GO TO THE U.S. SUPREME COURT AND LOSE. SO, I JUST WANT MY JOB BACK. THEN, IT'S UP TO ME TO MAKE MONEY. AT LEAST, I WOULD KNOW WHAT I WAS MAKING EVERY WEEK AND LIVE MY LIFE. I DON'T KNOW IF THEY WILL FIRE ROBIN OR LOUIE. I DID ASK MY ATTORNEY IF I COULD ASK THEY DON'T FIRE LOUIE. HE SAID, THEY WILL DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO. BUT, LOUIE BELIEVES HE DID NOTHING WRONG TO GET FIRED FOR. I GUESS IF U LIVE IN DENIAL ENOUGH U START TO BELIEVE IT. I DIDN'T TELL THEM I WANT MY JOB BACK. WE NEVER GOT THAT FAR. I TOLD MY LAWYER THAT I WANT MY JOB BACK. HE SAID, WELL, THAT STILL WORKS WITH THE AGREEMENT I SIGNED WITH HIM WHEN I HIRED HIM. HE SAID IT TWICE. SO, I THOUGHT HE MUST THINK THAT IS A GOOD RESOLUTION. I KNOW THAT THEY COULD OFFER ME MY JOB BACK THEN FIRE ME. THAT IS Y I WANT AN AGREEMENT DRAWN UP BY THE ATTORNEYS. I DON'T KNOW IF THEY KNOW ABOUT THE TEXTS. I KNOW THEIR LAWYER DOES. I DON'T REALLY THINK THEY KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE CASE AT ALL. I'M JUST HOPING THEY HEAR WHAT THEY DID TO ME AND HAVE A CONCIOUS AND MAKE IT RIGHT.

HOPEFULLY, I CAN APPEAL TO THEM THAT I WILL AGREE NOT TO SUE THEM AND THEY HAVE TO TREAT ME FAIR. IT'S A EASY RESOLUTION. BACK PAY PLUS, MY JOB. DO U C THEM OFFERING IT BACK TO ME. I HOPE SO. I GET WHAT U SAY ABOUT DRAGGING THEIR FEET TO GIVE ME WHAT I WANT. I GUESS THE LAW IS THAT U HAVE 30 DAYS TO HAVE EVERYTHING DONE. SO, I'M GUESSING BY JAN 16TH. I SHOULD BE BACK TO WORK. IF THEY LET ME. DO U STILL C THE MEDIATION HAPPENING ON DECEMBER 16TH? DO U C ME HAPPY ABOUT IT? DO U THINK I WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE LITTLE TRIPS.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

R U WORKING TODAY? I HOPE U R HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY. I TALKED TO MY ATTORNEY TODAY, AND HE SAID, THIS ISN'T A STALL TACTIC. THAT THIS HAPPENS A LOT. THAT THEY BRING PEOPLE TO MEDIATION NOT REALIZING THAT THE PERSON WHO IS THERE CAN'T MAKE THE DECISIONS. ALSO, IF THEY DON'T SHOW UP WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE OR DON'T SHOW UP AT ALL, I GUESS THEY WILL GET INTO A LOT OF TROUBLE. I HOPE HE IS RIGHT.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

I'm glad your attorney said that this happens a lot, although it sounds like a stall tactic. Why send people who can't make decisions to a mediation? Well, they didn't show up with the right people, so they SHOULD get into a lot of trouble.

I understand what you say about getting your job back, but the word 'fair' can't enter into it. They will do what benefits them most and being fair and not firing you is not what they will do if they want to fire you again. I guess the legal writing of an agreement or contract or whatever would have to be hammered out to benefit YOU most.

If the people who showed up yesterday didn't know much about the case and don't even know why you're suing, what purposed did that serve? None!

Your purpose of the lawsuit was to show that you were fired unjustly, for no good reason, and it was discrimination becauset the tribal nation can get away with murder and not have to pay for it because they are not included in the laws that govern the country, only their sovereign nation.

If you get your job back with the backpay, that's good for you, but I don't think they will sign anything saying they can never fire you under any circumstances and/or if you sign something that says you won't sue them again, that's their perfect 'out' if they want to fire you.

I guess these are all things you need to discuss further with your lawyer and find out what is the best way to proceed.

On Dec. 16th, I have a feeling they're going to do the same t hing and send the people (person?) that can't make decisions. It's just a feeling.......I hope it doesn't come true and you CAN make a deal on that date. When you go back to work depends greatly on the agreements you make with them and the terms of those agreements.

I'm glad you didn't give Louie too many details.......I know it's difficult, but you really can't share everything with him until this is all over, and even then, I don't know if you want to share it all.

What's going on with your divorce? You said it would be finalized soon.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, YES, I UNDERSTAND WHAT U R SAYING. THAT IS Y I WILL HAVE TO HAMMER OUT A DEAL WITH MY LAWYER AND THEM. I WILL KNOW A FEW DAYS BEFORE THE MEDIATION IF THEY R GOING TO HAVE THE RIGHT PEOPLE SHOW UP. I'M NOT WASTING MY TIME TO DRIVE DOWN TO MY ATTY'S OFFICE FOR NOTHING. I WILL HAVE MY ATTORNEY CALL THEIR ATTY TO MAKE SURE THEY HAVE THE RIGHT PEOPLE THERE. WHEN I WAS FIRED, I WENT TO THE PRESIDENT OF CORPORATE H.R. DAVID IS HIS NAME. HE SAID, SUE THE CASINO. HE SAID, HE WOULD GIVE ME A JOB AT ANOTHER PROPERTY. BUT, THEY WOULD FIRE ME FOR ANOTHER REASON. I WILL TELL THEN THAT AT MEDIATION. SO, THEY WILL KNOW I WAS OFFERED AT ANOTHER PROPERTY. CHER, THIS LAWSUIT IS AN UPHILL BATTLE. I MAY NOT GET NOTHING. I JUST WANT MY BACK PAY AND MY JOB BACK. I'M GUESSING THAT IF THEY HEAR WHAT DAVID SAID TO ME, THEY WILL MAKE AN AGREEMENT WITH ME. THERE WILL BE NO MEDIATION UNLESS, THEY SHOW UP.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

R U THERE?

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

Sorry for the delay. I'll have to send you an answer in a little bit, because I can't answer right at this moment. Thanks for your patience!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER. THAT'S FINE. I WILL ALWAYS WAIT FOR U.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.

Hi Steph,

I got a call that my father was in the hosp. with a heart problem and we were about to leave to go there, but then we found out more information and he's okay and doesn't feel up to visitors, so we're not going tonight. We'll go tom'w. It's not close by, so it's a trip. Anyway, I can answer your last question,now.

Regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

I understand what you're saying and you're being very cautious so you don't get burned again and make the trip for nothing for the next scheduled mediation. Very good thinking!

I remember you telling me that David in HR said that to you and that's a great thing to bring up. I told you, they will offer to hire you back even at a nother property, but very easily fire you again, for no cause, but they'll make up a cause. They could have certain people on the floor watching you carefully and they could make up a story about you making a mistake doing.......whatever and it will be your word against theirs........all over again. Just think carefully about this--if you really want to go back to work there if they can't be trusted; unless your lawyer draws up an agreement/contract the will pretty much guarantee you immunity for being fired. That's legal stuff and for HIM to take care of so it says everything you want and everything you need it to say, to protect you.

You have almost a month to discuss this with your lawyer and have him work on such a document, if he agrees with you reason for it.

Steph, I haven't even eaten dinner yetr and am exhausted after this emotional scare re: my father, so I don't think I"m going to be spending much more time online tonigh, but I'll speak with you again, soon.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER. THANK U SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. I'M SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR FATHER. MY FAMILY AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR FAMILY. I'M GLAD TO HEAR IT WASN'T AS BAD AS U THINK. ABOUT THE DIVORCE, I WANT TO GET MY MONEY FROM THE SETTLEMENT, OR MY JOB BACK. THEN, I WANT TO DO A CONTESTED DIVORCE. THAT WAY I WILL GET MORE MONEY. I I'M WAS BEING NICE TO HAVE A MARRIAGE SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT. BUT, WITH THAT I WAS ASKING FOR 700 A MONTH. MY LAWYER SAID, I SHOULD GET AT LEAST 1,400 A MONTH. BUT, I DON'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE WHEN THE DIVORCE IS FINAL AND I NEED INSURANCE. I'M GLAD U C THEM OFFERING ME MY JOB BACK. I WILL NOT GO BACK UNLESS MY ATTORNEY AND THEM HAVE A CONTRACT THAT WERE ALL HAPPY WITH. I WONT TAKE THEIR OFFER UNLESS I KNOW THAT I WILL NOT BE MESSED WITH. THE NICE THING ABOUT MY JOB IS THAT IF THEY WANT TO SAY I DID SOMETHING IT WILL BE ON CAMERA. I ALSO, WOULD NOT LET ANYONE TALK TO ME UNLESS THERE WAS ANOTHER PERSON THERE. I WILL NOT SPEAK TO A PERSON UNLESS THERE IS A WITNESS. BUT, I ALWAYS DID THAT ANYWAYS. IT'S FUNNY, MY MOM WORKS THERE TO. TODAY THIS LADY WHO IS AFTER ROBINS JOB MADE A COMMENT TO MY MOM. SHE SAID, I WISH I WAS ON DAY SHIFT. MY MOM SAID, MAYBE U WILL GET THERE. SOONER OR LATER. THEN THE LADY SAID, YEA PROBABLY, SOONER THAN LATER. MY MOM WILL NEVER TALK ABOUT ME TO ANYONE. SO, WE THINK THAT AFTER THE MEDIATION THEY ACTUALLY MIGHT BE INVESTIGATING WHAT HAPPENED.

YOU HAVE BEEN GREAT TO TALK TO. I KNOW THAT GOING BACK TO WORK THERE WOULD BE HARD. BUT, I MAY FIGHT THIS BATTLE AND LOSE. THEN, I GET NOTHING. IF WE CAN AGREE ON A SETTLEMENT WITH A CONTRACT THAT EVERYONE AGREES ON THEN, I WILL FELL GOOD. I HOPE ALL IS WELL FOR U AND YOUR FAMILY. TAKE CARE.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi again, Steph and thanks for your good wishes. You're very sweet!

I forgot your mother works there, too; you had mentioned that a while ago, but when you mentioned you're originally from MS and was planning to go back to visit, I just assumed your mom still lived there!

Yes, that's very smart to not speak to anyone without a third person there, as a witness. It's very interesting what that woman said to your mom, if everyone knows she's trying to get Robin's job and she thinks it might be sooner rather than later.

Is there any possibility that you could sue Robin in a civil suit? Ask your attorney. She was the cause of this whole thing.

I understand what you mean about the divorce; you must have health insurance for you and the kids (Louie's job doesn't include benefits for spouse and children?)

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, THANK U FOR GETTING BACK TO ME. I THOUGHT U WERE DONE FOR THE NIGHT. YES, WE R SUING ROBIN ALSO. BUT, SHE HAS NO MONEY. SO, I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT HER. LOUIE, DOES HAVE THE HEALTH INSURANCE ON THE WHOLE FAMILY. HE HAS GREAT INSURANCE THRU WORK. BUT, WHEN I'M DIVORCED I LOSE MY HEALTH INSURANCE. IT WON'T MATTER IF I GET MY JOB BACK. THEN, I WILL HAVE MY OWN HEALTH INSURANCE. WERE NOT QUITE SURE Y THAT WOMEN SAID THAT TO MY MOM. I GUESS WE THOUGHT THAT AT THE MEDIATION THE PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE ACTUALLY CARED WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. ROBIN HAS SCREWED JUST ABOUT EVERYONE DOWN THERE. SHE NEEDS TO BE FIRED. U CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYONE SHE HAS SLEPT WITH EVERYONE. CHER, SHE IS NASTY. SHE IS ON FACEBOOK, AND EVERYONE THAT LOOKS HER UP GOES HOW GROSS. I GUESS WHEN U HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF POWER U CAN SCREW WEEK MINDED PEOPLE.

HOW R U DOING? R U GOING TO BE O.K? I HOPE YOUR DAD IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT. I DIDN'T HEAR FROM PERRY. BUT, I KNEW I WOULDN'T. I CAN'T BELIEVE 30 YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP CAN JUST END LIKE THIS. I KNOW HE IS SCARED BUT, THIS IS CRAZY. IT'S JUST ME. I WILL TEXT HIM ON THANKSGIVING. I WILL SAY, HAPPY THANKSGIVING. THAT'S IT. I KNOW WE WILL TALK AGAIN BUT, CHASE IS RIGHT THEY R VERY DIFFICULT PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND. IF I GET MY JOB BACK DO U C ME GOING BACK TO C HIM ONCE IN AWHILE?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER. HOW IS YOUR DAD? R U O.K? I HOPE SO.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

Thanks for asking......my dad is doing better, thank goodness. He says he doesn't want any visitors, but I think we may be going to see him anyway.

Steph, I'm going to have to ask that you open a new question for me because the moderators and customer service are telling me that when a thread gets too long, it messes up the system and that's why all your ratings aren't coming through and also why that refund was made, by accident. I got that restored, but I'm going to have to ask that you start a new question for me now. I hope you understand. You can ask a question, rate, and then we can do a few follow ups, but then another question is going to have to be opened again.

Thanks very much!
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, THAT'S FINE. I WILL DO IT NOW.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Thank you Steph. I appreciate it.

I'm going to the hospital to visit my father, there have been some complications. I'll be back later.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I STARTED A NEW THREAD FOR U. I ASKED A NEW QUESTION. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DAD. WE PUT HIM IN OUR PRAYERS.