General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Experience:  General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
14716023
Type Your Question Here...

hiI am looking for cheapest way or a deal to rent apartment

hi
I am looking for cheapest way or a deal to rent apartment or town home ?like a website agency company ?
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

There are a couple approaches to finding an apartment out of state depending upon how much effort you want to put into it. Are you looking for a company that does all of the leg work and just finds places or are you willing to do some research yourself? Please let me know which you prefer and I will provide some suggestions.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

any way that save the money for me ?

Thank you for the additional information.

The cheapest way is to do the leg work yourself and have a good idea of what you are looking for and what you can afford.

Padmapper is a really great website that allows you to enter the search values for the type of apartment you desire. You can choose the rent range, size of the apartment and the types of rental agreement that works best for you.

A map pops up showing you the location and information on each of the rental units. This is beneficial if you are looking for an apartment close to your job or school. When you find a few apartments that look good you can then call the phone number provided and talk to the agent about the place.

Here is the link to the Chicago area listings on Padmapper.

http://www.padmapper.com/search/apartments/Illinois/Chicago/

I recommend starting here in your search for a new place. Please post a follow-up if you would like additional suggestions.