General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Experience:  General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking for companies /websites offering deals and cheapest

I am looking for companies /websites offering deals and cheapest way for shipment of my furnitures and my luggage from state to another , please help me that?
also another one for vehicles /vans ?
What state are you moving from and where are you going?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

moving from Houston to Chicago .

Thank you for the additional information.

I will provide you with a few websites that you can reference for moving your belongings from Houston to Chicago.

1) This company will negotiate with national moving companies to get you the best price for your move. They offer to pass along the savings from the negotiated price onto the customer.

2) This website offers you a listing of moving companies that services the route from Houston to Chicago. It also provides you reviews from previous customers so that you can be sure you hire a company that has a history of good service.

For renting moving vans I recommend sticking with the national well-known companies. With these companies you can be sure that the support will be there if you have vehicle trouble during the drive.

Finding the best values will take some time and effort getting quotes from these various companies. Good luck with the move and feel free to post any follow-up questions you may have.