Ask Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS...

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P, Consultant
Experience:  Associates in Criminal Justice. Bachelors in Human Service Management. Masters in Psychology
Type Your Question Here...

Hi Folks,I need to make a presentation leaflet ready to

Hi Folks,

I need to make a presentation leaflet ready to be printed of my camping, accomodation, Bar and wind sports. I have fotos and some text, but I need to put it all together on a A4 paper sizeze that can then be folded twice to make a lettersize leaflet - can anybody help ?

Hello there and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am very happy to help you with your question.

I can provide you with a template that can be folded twice and printed on A4 paper. All you would have to do is when in "print preview" click "size" and select the output paper source (A4). Please copy and paste the respected link below for your template that will allow you to edit the information and add your own!

*Note: The template should already be set to A4 paper size.

I hope this is helpful. If you have more follow up questions please let me know. It is never a problem. I will go above and beyond to make sure you are 100% satisfied! Please don’t forget to rate my answer as good or above so I get credit. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Khris,

thanls for your answer. Can you also help me to put it all together ? I have this brilliant place here in Brasil. My website is so you can have a look. I need to make this leaflet in 3 Languages. Somehow I just dont know what to write ....

Hi Gilbert,

The template provided should let you simply click to add pictures and add information in the designated area's. I only speak (know) one language so it would be tough to do it in three. If you have questions regarding the template and how to use it. Please ask!

Thank you for allowing me to help you in your time of need. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future for any information you may be needing. God bless!