Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

I am attempting to contact the seller ( previous owner ) of

I am attempting to contact the seller ( previous owner ) of a water craft I own that was totaled in a recent flood. Before insurance will pay proceeds they want proof of ownership. Title shows to be in previous owners name. Which is Stephen M Sampson. Last known address 806 Lake Placid Drive Seguin Texas 78155. I know he lived at address in 2004 when I purchased boat, but was selling house to move. How can I find contact info for the correct Stephen M Sampson? Online has far to many by this name.

Already Tried:
Online search. To many people with this name to find correct one.
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 5 months ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX X am a General Specialist and have found a Stephen M Sampson that formerly lived in Seguin Texas.

This is the information I have found on him:

This one shows a former address in Seguin Texas

Stephen M Sampson
2342 Oak Pebble
New Braunfels, TX 78132

(830)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/strong>

I hope this is the number you are looking for.

Joan

Expert:  Joan replied 5 months ago.

I closed the other request to answer here so you would not be charged again. What I suggest is sending a registered letter/return receipt requested to the new address and see if he will respond since you cannot reach him by phone. At that point you can explain the situation in the letter and see if he will mail you back a notarized statement about the boat and transferred ownership. His number may be changed, but that is the information available for him at this time. Please let me know if you have further questions. Joan

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for the info. So can you confirm this person once lived at 806 Lake Placid drive? If you are able to confirm this is the same Stephen at that use to live at that address, can you confirm the current address is still a valid address he currently lives at?
Expert:  Joan replied 5 months ago.

I accessed the information that showed he did live at the address supplied and the address shown is the current address listed. I cannot confirm that he still lives there, but that is the information I had gotten when I did the research. As I suggested a registered letter may be the best way to try and reach him. If the addresses has been changed the Post office would forward to the new address. I wish I could say he still lives there, but I am going on information I have found and listed as current. Joan

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you. When I call information by phone to try and get his number they have a listing for him at 23 Oak Pebble, not 2342. However it's the same non working number they give me. I live near by and think I will first try driving to his house. Since information (ATT) says its 23 oak pebble, could you please confirm its actually 2342? I will then try driving to his house and send certified letter if need be. Just want to first confirm which address number is XXXXX Thank you for your help.
Expert:  Joan replied 5 months ago.

This is copied from the site:

2342 Oak Pebble
New Braunfels, TX 78132 (830)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/strong>

I wish I could give you a definite answer, but this is my findings.

Joan

Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience: I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I too found same person in new Braunfels on a google search. However phone number is XXX a working number. Any further help appreciated. Thanks , Darius