Miranda
Miranda, Editor/Writer/College English Professor
Experience:  B.A., A.S., editor (10+ years) and English professor (3 years)
75554464
Type Your Question Here...

I need to know eBays phone number so as I can get directions

I need to know eBay's phone number so as I can get directions on how to pay for an idem with my credit card not going thru pay pal.

Miranda :

Miranda :

I actually just responded to you on the other question. The phone number for eBay Customer Service is(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Miranda :

Please let me know if you need more help with navigating eBay. I have been buying and selling on that site for over 10 years and am well-versed in how it operates.

I hope you received my answer. For some reason, this question locked me out, and my answer disappeared. I've been trying like crazy to get back into this question, and it just let me back in. So I am reposting the answer just to be safe.

The phone number for eBay Customer Service is(NNN) NNN-NNNN Please let me know if you need any help with navigating eBay, as I have been buying/selling on the site for over 10 years and am well-versed in how it operates.

I hope that answered your question. If you have further questions, please ask. It's been my pleasure helping you. Please remember to rate my answer positively, as rating me is the only way I receive payment/credit for my work. If you would like to request my help in the future, please post your question with "For Miranda Only" at the beginning, and I will respond.