Miranda, Editor/Writer/College English Professor
Experience:  B.A., A.S., editor (10+ years) and English professor (3 years)
Type Your Question Here...

I was having 9 files dictated. By mistake, I have pushed the

I was having 9 files dictated. By mistake, I have pushed the I was having 9 files dictated. By mistake, I have pushed the erase button and I am missing no. 6, 7, 8 and 9. Can I retrieve them in any way? Thank you for your help. Louise ([email protected]
ASKED ON 11/4/2013.

I'm Miranda, and I'll be happy to help you with your question.

I was able to get the model number from your other question and research for your information. According to the owner's manual (page 12), it looks like deleted files cannot be recovered on this device.

However, for the future, it looks like if you "protect" the file it cannot be deleted unless you are formatting the device. This can be done by following the instructions on page 13 of the owner's manual.

Here is a link to the owner's manual, so you can download it:

I hope that answered your question. If you have further questions, please ask. It's been my pleasure helping you. Please remember to rate my answer positively, as rating me is the only way I receive payment/credit for my work. If you would like to request my help in the future, please post your question with "For Miranda Only" at the beginning, and I will respond.