Ask Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS...
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P, Consultant
Experience:  Associates in Criminal Justice. Bachelors in Human Service Management. Masters in Psychology
72188469
Type Your Question Here...

I am going to have several questions regarding this subject

I am going to have several questions regarding this subject so please only answer initially if you are well versed. Thank you!

What is the difference between Jung's "Types" and "Socionics" and how do they apply to one another ? I am a ENFP and now after taking the Socionics Quiz have been given a
SEI-1Fe (ISFp). Confusing.

Thank you for your patience while we continue to search for a professional to assist you.

I have marked your question high priority and you’ll receive an email notification as soon as you have a new reply.

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I plan on asking any additional questions seperately so the expert is paid accordingly. I just want someone who can answer them, not all on this request. TY

Hello there and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am very happy to help you with your question.

According to Jung's theory of Psychological Types we are all dissimilar in primary ways. One's aptitude to route different information is inadequate by their particular type. Socionics is a premise of human interaction based on set patterns of information processing.

More information is located here:

http://www.socionics.com/main/types.htm

This website should explain everything you need to know!

I hope this is helpful. If you have more follow up questions please let me know. It is never a problem. I will go above and beyond to make sure you are 100% satisfied! Please don’t forget to rate my answer as good or above so I get credit. Thank you!
Experience: Associates in Criminal Justice. Bachelors in Human Service Management. Masters in Psychology
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Terrible answer.

As an ENFP, your primary mode of living is focused externally, where you take things in primarily via your intuition. Your secondary mode is internal, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit in with your personal value system.

As an ISFP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your value system. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in via your five sense in a literal, concrete fashion.

I am here to assist you! Please add to the conversation until you are 100% satisfied! Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please reread the question. Then, if you have the answer please answer.

To make sure I am understanding both questions, I will break it down.
What is the difference between Jung's "Types" and "Socionics"?
I will add to what is above.
Each person seems to be eager more by either the external world (extraversion) or the internal world (introversion).” What Jung called a person’s psychological type consists of his or her preference in each category. This can be taking in information, which he called perceiving, or organizing information and coming to conclusion, which he called judging. Socionics is a theory of how individuals select and process information. Socionics foundation is based on four Jungian dichotomies!

How do they apply to one another?

They apply to one another because the 15 dichotomies listed here: http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/dichotomies/
This is the foundation of Socionics! Of course Socionics organizes a person's psyche by dividing it into eight separate functions; this organizational structure is commonly referred to as Model A.
Learn about the basis of Model A here: http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/model_a/#sthash.Cb9zeCmj.dpuf

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Khristopher,

You have worked hard enough on this but I am not connecting with your answers.

Is what your saying is that Jungs "Type" is insufficent in explaining our motovations and desires so Socionics was created to fill those voids? If that is true I am understanding that may be possible. Using as simple a statement as you can, tell me how one part of me is ENTP and the other is ISFP. What is missing from TYPE that Socionics adds. Simple, please.

Many different things build up our parts and we can't be configured by one specific base! All of us are based on a internal and external motive but both ways can interpret one or the other as secondary and primary. So you are correct in saying that Socionic adds to Jung's Theory. Socionics is a modification of Jung's personality type theory that uses eight psychic functions, in contrast to Jung's model, which used only four.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. This question is complete and I will be posting another one. Would you like me to direct it to you?