Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

Hi Joan, I really like the brand name "Not Completely Nuts"

Hi Joan,
I really like the brand name "Not Completely Nuts" Or "I am not completely Nuts".

As I mentioned, Not Completely Nuts.com is already taken. and Iamnot completelynuts.com is too long and people will likely make mistake while typing.

Can you suggest a smaller and easy to remember domain name for "I am not Completely Nuts" brand name?

Thanks much.
Kumar

Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.

Hi Kumar,

You could try "I'm not Nuts" - "Not Just Nuts" -" Nuts and More" which would be a shortened versions that may work. Both are much shorter that the original suggestion, but still using the same idea that we started with. Please see if either of these will work and if not I will continue to work on this for you. We should be able to find something that will work.

Joan

Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience: I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.