Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

Hi. Could anyone provide me with a list of companies in New

Hi. Could anyone provide me with a list of companies in New York like
Companies that provide a service where if you need construction work done they would send someone to your home and you pay by the hour.
With is 50 dollars an hour. I was looking for ones that are cheaper.

Thank you
Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Handybook offers a $15.00 discount by entering your request in their database as per this article published in the Daily News just a few months ago:

Most of the services such as handybook and others charge at a minimum of $50.00 to start working on your required project(s). Spending the afternoon researching other services similar that are cheaper and can do the same type of work for you.

1. This service offers $45.00 for the first half hour:

2. RGM Enterprises at $35.00 an hour:

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the answer, Michael. Very helpful!

Could you answer this question of mine also?

There are various approaches that you can use to advertise your vacation rental as a owner of a property:

1. Advertise in communities that you wish to target potential renters. Using print media as well as sites such as Craigslist, Kijiji and Backpage.

2. One of the larger rental sites that you can list your property is The site breaks down the search by various parts of the country for the user to find your property. Also a site related to this is

3. Advertising online using services such as Google Adwords, Ad Preview and Diagnosis allows you to get your property seen by many viewers online. Having a simple website of your own would be helpful as well to advertise your property as there are many sites to set this up for free. Another option can be to film a short overview of your property and post on sites such as youtube.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you so much Michael. Very helpful!

Between doing google adwords and doing SEO which one would you go with for this type of business?

While not very familiar with Google AdWords functionality, I researched a very thorough explanation on the many changes for 2013 that I think might be of assistance:

I might suggest if you have additional questions on the operations of Google AdWords to send this question to our computing experts who can be of great assistance.