Ask Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS...

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P, Consultant
Experience:  Associates in Criminal Justice. Bachelors in Human Service Management. Masters in Psychology
72188469
Type Your Question Here...

How does one become a pastor of a non-denominational churc

How does one become a pastor of a non-denominational church?

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Hello there and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am very happy to help you with your question.

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Are you looking to simple become ordained and be allowed to do weddings, baptisms, and such?

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

The Universal Life Church offers the opportunity to become an ordained minister!

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

On the left hand side you can see an area that says "Become a Minister".

Customer:

Are there any degree requirements, statement of belief requirements, or anything like that?

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Nope!

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Its simply a free ordainment that you can register with your state to become licensed to do all duties of a pastor or minister.

Customer:

Okay, thanks for your help. God bless you! Bye.

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

You can buy all the legal information pertaining to your ordainment right off that website.

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

I hope this is helpful. If you have more follow up questions please let me know. It is never a problem. I will go above and beyond to make sure you are 100% satisfied!

Thank you for allowing me to help you in your time of need. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future for any information you may be needing. God bless!