Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
Type Your Question Here...

I am a musician with a Christmas song that has become a "sort

I am a musician with a Christmas song that has become a "sort of" hit. (search The House on Christmas Street on YouTube to see what I mean). My goal is to sing it in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. Can you tell me how performers (not high school bands and the like, but the folks who perform on floats) are selected? I've noticed that not all the "stars" are people I've heard of, so maybe I have a chance? How do I submit for the selection process?
Hello. My name is Michael. I will do my best to help you with your question. The company that produces the Parade is Brad Lachman Productions.

That would be your best place to start. There's no question they know what has to be done to secure a spot. I hope this helps.