Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

Is there anyway to see a picture after a road construction

Is there anyway to see a picture after a road construction is finish on the internet before completion? I'm referring to the one in Norman Oklahoma on I-35 and main street.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a General Specialist. I personally use Google Earth which allows you to see areas, get pictures of roads, houses and terrain. You have to download it to your computer: and this is a free version. They also have Google Earth Pro, which does cost money. This service will offer pictures as the construction is happening and when it is finished, but cannot offer you a finished picture until completion of the project, since these are satellite images taken from space. I did find this diagram that may help you:

Google Earth may be a viable way for you to see the Road Construction as it is completed. You may have to get some practice in using it, but it would be the best way to get pictures of the road construction that you are asking about. If this is not what you want I will be happy to opt out and allow another Expert to assist you. Please let me know if this is the information you are looking for. My goal is to give you Excellent Service. Joan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sounds great, but I'm wanting to see how it will look after it is completed. It is currently under construction. I figure there is a picture of what it will be after it is completed. Thanks,

The only thing that I could find that there is available is what is pictured in this

It seems they do not have anything concrete posted of what the area will look like other than that diagram. I did some searching and that is all I could find. Joan