Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

Let me know if I can sign up for a target Red card that comes

Let me know if I can sign up for a target Red card that comes out of my business bank account. I don't have business checks, but I have a debit card, can I sign up with my business debit card for the Red account?
Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Reviewed everything from the Target website and all of their instructions require a blank check along with the routing number to apply for the RedCard.

A few things to suggest:

1. Check with your bank that issues your business account and see if they can give you the routing information in order to apply for the card. As long as you have a checking account with the bank, the information could then be given to Target.

2. Contact Target customer service as they may have a solution to this problem.

3. Target also offers a card for business that has many of the same offers that the RedCard does: