Miranda, Editor/Writer/College English Professor
Experience:  B.A., A.S., editor (10+ years) and English professor (3 years)
Type Your Question Here...

is christopher under a love spell right now ?

is christopher michael newton age 26 under a love spell for tommy right now ??????

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Would a tarot card reading about his feelings for you help? If so, please let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes and how much is that ??

If you would like a 3-4 card reading, I can do it for the current listed question value (it ends up being $7.50 for me because the site takes some of your deposit). Is that acceptable? Please let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thank you !!!!!!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thank you !!!!!! meaning yes please !!!

All right. Here is your reading. :)

I drew the Seven of Wands, the Three of Pentacles, the Knight of Tridents, the Knight of Swords, and the Nine of Swords.

I believe that the two Knights (Wands and Swords) represent Christopher and you. The Knight of Wands is a great communicator and innovator, loves travel and risk, and is great at devising brilliant ideas; however, he can be bad about finishing what he starts and can have a tendency to bend the truth. The Knight of Swords is driven, determined, and courageous; however, he can be obsessive at times and sometimes inconsiderate of others' feelings. Without knowing either of you, it's difficult for me to say which of you is the Knight of Wands and which is the Knight of Swords, but hopefully the personality traits I provided for each Knight will make it easier for you to determine who is who.

Now, the Nine of Swords indicates that you are having a lot of doubts about Christopher's feelings for you. Don't allow despair to overtake you and poison your relationship. If you have concerns about his feelings, the best thing for you to do is be upfront with him and ask him how he feels.

The Seven of Wands suggests that one (or both) of you is having trouble with standing up for what you believe in and seizing what you want in your relationship, particularly because other people may be causing a lot of negativity. Remember that your own happiness is more important than the approval of other people.

The Three of Pentacles suggests that your efforts for happiness in this relationship have not been in vain, but it will take the two of you working together to really make the relationship grow.

I wish the cards would give me a clear yes/no answer on whether or not he's in love with you, but they are refusing to do so. However, the reading is telling me that your relationship will work if you both put your feelings and relationship first and work on making it grow. Ignore what other people may think or have to say. This is your life and your relationship, not theirs.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any more questions. Please remember to rate my answer positively, as rating me is the only way I receive payment/credit for my work.

Experience: B.A., A.S., editor (10+ years) and English professor (3 years)