Miranda, Editor/Writer/College English Professor
Experience:  B.A., A.S., editor (10+ years) and English professor (3 years)
Type Your Question Here...

Gate Assignments For Connections

Gate Assignments For Connections

I'm Miranda, and I'll be happy to help you with your question.

After researching on the Atlanta Airport website, it won't let me look at flight times for 10/16 because it's too far ahead (I could only see to 10/14). However, upon looking up the flights you gave, Atlanta did have records matching those flights for today's date. I would assume that the gates will probably remain the same for 10/16.

Here is what I found for arrival: Delta Flight 1322, Arrival 7:54 PM, Gate A31

For departure: Delta Flight 1241, Departure 8:30 PM, Gate B27

Everything is basically identical except the information is for today instead of 10/16, but it will probably stay the same. That is a tight deadline, but Atlanta Airport is actually a great airport for making tight deadlines because of the transportation services they provide (I once made a 20 minute connection after crossing four concourses). Your flight's arrival gate is A31 and the departure gate is B27, which are in different concourses; however, there is a train that will connect you from Concourse A to Concourse B that runs every few minutes. There are also the "shuttle carts" that you can ride to get you to the train faster. Hopefully your arrival flight will even be early, which will provide you even more time.

Here are links to maps for Concourse A and Concourse B, so you can see exactly where the gates are and where the trains are:

Concourse A:

Concourse B:

I hope that answered your question. If you have further questions, please ask. It's been my pleasure helping you. Please remember to rate my answer positively, as rating me is the only way I receive credit for my work.