Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I would like to know whether the "University of Beverly Hills&quo

I would like to know whether the "University of Beverly Hills" was accredited in the year 1985 to grant a Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering
Thank you

Hello, John and welcome!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

According to my research, the University of Beverly Hills was never accredited and is no longer in existence. Click HERE

I hope this helped.

Please take a moment to Rate Positively so I receive credit for my time and expertise. If you have additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply' before rating. Thank you! Laughing

Please don't hesitate to request me by name for any future questions by starting your post with 'For Cher Only' and I will answer as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Cher,

I did researched Wiki. before applying here but I was looking for a more validative reply and not referenced from Wiki.

Satisfying Validative reply may be referenced to an organizational list publication of unaccredited or fraud universities etc. back from year 1985, when the certificate was issued and signed.

Hello again, John and you're most welcome.

Thanks for your helpful reply. I agree that Wiki is not the best validation resource, but it was the only information I found at the time. I will continue my research and get back to you later today. I'm located in the U.S. and it is after 3AM so I am about to sign offline.

I will be back in touch with you soon and I thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Hi again, John.

I remained online a little longer and found this for you:

While I realize it's about a specific person saying he held a Ph.D from University of Beverly Hills, it reiterates that it was an unaccredited institution.

I also found this: "News reports from the 1990s described the University of Beverly Hills as a nontraditional school that awarded degrees based on life experience, lacked accreditation for at least part of the time it operated and was described as a "diploma mill" by some critics. The school closed in 1986." from this site: CLICK

If you still need additional information on this, please let me know. Thanks!

Best regards,

Hi again, John.

Thank you very much for your positive rating and most generous bonus; they are greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

PS: please disregard any automatic prompts from the system asking for additional information, as none is needed; this is simply a 'thank you!' : )