Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

CHER, IM TRYING TO PAY U. PLEASE, ANSWER MY QUESTION.

Customer Question

CHER, I'M TRYING TO PAY U. PLEASE, ANSWER MY QUESTION.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi again, Steph.

How are you?

Why are you having trouble with payment? Will the system not accept your Rating/payment on my last answer?

I sent you an answer on the last question on your other post. You didn't receive it?

Please repeat your question here (you can copy and paste) and I'll answer it again.

Thanks so much,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I'M HAVING LOTS OF PROBLEMS. I NEVER RECEIVED AN ANSWER FROM U ON THE LAST QUESTION.COULD U ANSWER IT HERE ON THIS THREAD. I TOLD MY FRIEND TAMMY ABOUT HOW PERRY TOOK US OFF HIS FACEBOOK. TAMMY'S X AND HER SON BOTH A.S. SHE IS REALLY WORRIED ABOUT PERRY. SHE THINKS HE HAS FALLEN INTO A DEPRESSION. HE LIKES TO TAKE CARE OF HIS YARD. REMEMBER HIS FRIENDS PUT JOKES ON THERE. HE TOOK THEM DOWN. NOW, THEY PUT ANOTHER ONE ON. THAT'S JUST MEAN. HE WON'T TALK TO ME BUT, HIS FRIENDS TEASE HIM. THAT'S JUST NOT NICE. I'M A GOOD FRIEND TO HIM SO Y NOT TALK TO ME. PLEASE, ANSWER THE OTHER QUESTION.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi again, Steph.

Let me locate the question and I'll send my answer again, here. I'm sorry you never received my answer. In answer to this question, I agree, I think Perry has fallen into a depression and if he's not taking care of his yard and his friends are teasing him about it, that's hurtful and mean; that's not what true friends do. Maybe one of the reasons he's not talking to you is due to this depression.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

I WOULD LIKE AN ANSWER ON THE QUESTION FROM YESTERDAY. WHEN I WAS IN MN I SAW A FRIEND OF MINE. WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR 25 YEARS. SHE KNOWS MY LAWSUIT AND MY DIVORCE. WELL, SHE TEXTS ME TODAY THAT SHE DISAPPROVES OF MY LIFE AND WILL NO LONGER BE MY FRIEND. SO, NOW I HAVE LOST 2 FRIENDS. HER HUSBAND HAS HAD 3 AFFAIRS THAT WE KNOW OF. I'M TRYING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi again, Steph.

Here is the answer to your previous question:

I agree with you that it will be very difficult to have a romantic relationship or anything more than a friendship with Perry, due to his A.S. I had mentioned this a while ago when you said you loved him and didn't care what you had to do to be with him. Now that things have changed and you see more of his A.S. behavior, you've changed your mind for the better and that's a good thing. Considering re-marrying Louie, if that will make you happy, is an option, and I understand your reasons for it--familiarity and he's the father of your children; just don't rush into anything after the divorce. This subject needs to be given a lot of thought on your part. Going to see Perry in a few months on the pretense of seeing friends or looking to purchase a property there, is good. You will finally get to see him and try to find out the reason he's been avoiding you. It is very difficult to forecast the behavior of an A.S. person. I see you as friends again, but it will take some time for you to get back to where you were in the past, after everything he's done, since your visit. I know you understand this. It will be difficult, but I know you want it badly. You want to make things right with him, and you should.

Please rate positively so I am credited for my answer. Thank you!

Warmest wishes,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.

Hi again, Steph.

I just read your new post. Your friend is the loser in this situation; she has lost you as a friend and her husband has cheated on her 3 times. I foresee that he will cheat on her again. She had no right saying what she did to you, as it was very hurtful and unfair. She doesn't know all the circumstances and I'm sure she'd do the same thing if she were in your shoes. Such judgmental people are not worth having for friends.

Please Rate positively if my answer was helpful, so I receive credit. Bonuses are also always greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Warmest regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I'M WORRIED ABOUT PERRY. YES, MY FRIEND IS MEAN. I AGREE WITH U. I'M A REALLY NICE PERSON. I'M GOING TO C HIM WHAT DO U THINK.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi again, Steph.

I agree with you. There is something to worry about with Perry. I don't think he's feeling very confident these days and he is depressed. You need to see him to find out the truth about what's been going on and why he's acting the way he is. You have gotten him to confide in you in the past and you will get him to do it again when you see him. I do feel it's important to see him because it will make communicating much easier.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, TAMMY THINKS HE'S REALLY UPSET ABOUT ME LEAVING. I THINK HE STILL LOVES HIS X.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

I DO MISS HIM AND I LOVE HIM. WHAT DOES YOUR GIFT THINK.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I RATED.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.

Hi again, Steph and thanks for your positive rating. I appreciate it!

There's a great possibility Tammy is right that he's upset re: you leaving, but he is not in love with his ex. You said she's awful! I think that everything will come out when you go to see him. You will tell him he must tell you everything even if it's uncomfortable or painful, but you are good friends and you deserve to know what's been going on. I know you miss him and love him, but you've not spoken with him for long periods of time in the past, so consider this one of those periods. You will seen him again; you will speak to him again, but you will only remain friends and not have a romantic relationship as that's too difficult for him and it will be too difficult for you to accommodate his disorders. You will be happy loving him as a friend, as long as you talk everything out and he understands he must remain communicative with you.

I'm signing offline for the night, now, so I will say goodnight! : )

Warmest regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I LEFT U A MESSAGE LAST NIGHT DID U GET IT? I TOLD U HOW U CAN WATCH THE T.V. INTERVIEW ABOUT ME. GO TO BEN YORMAK.COM. GO TO HIS HOME PAGE SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM IT WILL SAY THE INSIDER. CLICK ON IT. U CAN WATCH THE WHOLE INTERVIEW. THEY COMPARED ME TO MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. THEIR TRYING TO GET EVERY AMERICAN TO WATCH IT. IT HASN'T AIRED YET AND ALREADY PEOPLE R COMING UP TO ME AND SAYING YOUR THE GIRL ON THE SHOW. THEY R THANKING ME FOR THIS FIGHT. WHEN U WATCH THE INTERVIEW U WILL C WHAT I LOOK LIKE. I HAVE LOST WEIGHT SINCE I DID THE INTERVIEW. I THINK I MIGHT MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR ALL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN OUR COUNTRY. TAMMY JUST WATCHED IT AND WAS BLOWN AWAY. WELL, I CALLED PERRY. TAMMY TOLD ME TO. SHE SAID, IT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE.SHE DOESN'T FOLLOW THE NEWS VERY MUCH. I TOLD HER PERRY PROBABLY, GOT FURLOGHED. OR HE IS WORKING FOR FREE UNTIL THE GOV'T GETS THEIR ACT TOGETHER. THEN, TAMMY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE DEBT CEILING NEEDING TO BE RAISED OR ALL OUR DEBT'S R CALLED IN.THEY SAY, IT WILL SEND US BACK TO 2008. SHE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID, OMG THAT;S HIS PROBLEM HE IS SCARED TO DEATH ABOUT HIS JOB. HE IS UNDER CONTRACT BUT, I GUESS THE GOV'T DOESN'T CARE. PLUS, HE HAS THAT 100,000 DEBT. TAMMY SAID, HE IS REALLY DEPRESSED. NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT HE HAS BEEN DEPRESSED. EVERY TIME WE WOULD TALK I WOULD SAY, HEY HOW R U? HE WOULD SAY LIVING THE DREAM SAD LIKE. I WOULD ALWAYS SAY WELL U R. I WOULD TRY TO ALWAYS BE HIS CHEERLEADER. TAMMY SAID, THAT HE UNFREINDED US BECAUSE, HE CAN STILL WATCH MY FACE BOOK PAGE AND STALK ME AND I WOULDN'T KNOW IT. HER 15 YR OLD DAUGHTER AND HER BOYFRIEND DO IT ALL THE TIME. THEY UNFRIEND EACH OTHER THEN STALK THEM. I SAID, THAT IS CRAZY. TAMMY SAID, WELL HE IS A LITTLE KID. TAMMY AND I CAN'T FIGURE OUT U HE TOOK US OFF HIS FB WHEN I HAVEN'T SPOKE TO HIM IN OVER 3 WEEKS. BUT, THEN I SAID, OH HE THINKS I AM COMING IN OCTOBER SO THIS WAS HIS WAY OF TELLING ME NOT TO C HIM. PERRY, IS THE NICEST PERSON I KNOW. I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM LIKE THIS. MY ONE FRIEND IN MN CALLED ME TODAY. SHE ASKED ME ABOUT PERRY, I TOLD HER HE WON'T TALK TO ME. RETURN MY TEXT, AND UN FRIEND ME ON FB. SHE SAID, MOURN THE LOSS AND MOVE ON. HE DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH U. I SAID, WELL HE HAS A.S.SHE SAID, I WOULD JUST LET IT GO. TAMMY, DOESN'T AGREE AT ALL. SO I CALLED AND WAS MY BOSSY SELF. I GET MAD IF HE DOESN'T RETURN MY PHONE CALLS WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS. I SAID, PERRY, U UN FRIENDED ME ON FB. WHAT IS UP WITH U. DID U GET FURLOUGHED? NOW, WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR OVER 25 YEARS WHAT IS UP WITH U? CALL ME BACK. HE LET IT RING FOR 2 AND A HALF TIMES AND HE SENT IT TO VOICEMAIL. I SAID, TAMMY I WILL HANG UP. SHE SAID, NO DO AS U WOULD DO IF U WERE THERE. SO I DID. WE NEVER GOT A RESPONSE. WE KNEW HE WOULDN'T RESPOND. TAMMY SAID, U 2 HAVE LOVED EACH OTHER FOR 25 YEARS. DO U THINK HE IS GOING TO STOP NOW. SHE WANTS ME TO GO BACK AND GO TO HIS FRONT DOOR AND TALK TO HIM. I SAID, I WILL NEXT SUMMER. SHE SAID, NO WAY U WILL NOT LET A YEAR GO BYE. BUT, LIKE SHE SAID, HE IS THE NICEST PERSON U KNOW DO U THINK HE WILL SLAM THE DOOR ON YOUR FACE. BUT, I HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD TO HIM AND HIS DAUGHTER. IF HE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT. Y WOULD HE STAY WITH A HORRIBLE PERSON. THEN, I HAVE ALWAYS, BEEN THERE FOR HIM AND HE TREATS ME LIKE THIS. IT MAKES ME FEEL REALLY BAD.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.

Hi Steph.

No, I never got another reply from you since I answered you last night. Thanks for the info re: where to see the interview; I'll watch it and let you know what I think. So, you're famous already, huh? lol

I'm glad you called Perry but can't believe he didn't pick up. At least you spoke your mind. I agree with Tammy; you'll see him before next summer. You're right, he may have all these things on his mind and you don't even know if he's working due to the gov't shutdown. This is causing so many problems. It's quite unbelievable that it's happening! He will not shut the door in your face. If he wants nothing to do with you, let him be a man and tell you that--but, you're right, he thinks like a little boy. Try to get it off your mind and concentrate on all these things that you have to deal with now, in YOUR life.

I'm going to watch your interview and then sign offline. I had a really long day and didn't feel very well, so I'm going to quit early. I'll tell you what I think of it, tomorrow. I'm sure you were wonderful! : )

Warmest regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

GOOD NIGHT! THANKS, FOR EVERYTHING. PERRY, HAS NEVER DONE THIS I JUST WANT TO FIGURE IT OUT. NOW, U HAVE ME WORRIED THAT HE DID NOT ANSWER THE PHONE. I KNEW HE WOULDN'T WHAT COULD HE SAY? TAMMY SAID, YES. BUT U LEFT THAT MESSAGE AND I BET HE WAS HAPPY TO GET IT. TAMMY IS WORRIED ABOUT PERRY TOO. THAT IS SWEET. I WOULD LIKE TO SEND HIM A COPY OF THE INTERVIEW BUT, I'M SO SCARED HE WILL HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ME ANY MORE. I FEEL LIKE A LOSER. I KNOW I'M DOING THE RIGHT THING. BUT, IT IS STILL MY EMBARRASSMENT. I HAVE TO REMAIN PERRY'S PEDESTAL GIRL. I HAVE TO HAVE HIS RESPECT. I'M AFRAID HE WILL C IT AND HIS OPINION OF ME WILL CHANGE. ALTHOUGH, PERRY SAYS, I WILL NEVER JUDGE ANYONE. HE SAYS WHO IS HE TO JUDGE. TAMMY WANTS ME TO GO BACK AND FIX IT. SHE SAYS WE HAVE ALWAYS LOVED EACH OTHER.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

You're most welcome! You know it's my pleasure to always be of help to you and if you could rate my latest answer, it would be appreciated. If the system won't allow you to rate again, can you please begin a new question for me? Thanks!

WOW!! That video of the Insider interview was SO powerful! You look great! You're very attractive! So, it was determined that Louie did have a sexual relationship with his boss, or was that just said for the purpose of the interview. You had told me he swore to you that it was just an 'emotional affair' and you believed him. I forgot......you told me HER husband was fired, too?! Is HE suing?

Your lawyer is SO good! He looks very young, but he knows his stuff and is very impressive. When is this going to appear on TV?

I would not send a copy of the interview to Perry at this time. There is no reason you should feel like a loser and fear he will lose respect for you. Why should he? YOU are the victim! You WILL go back and fix it, when it is the best time for you.

What does your lawyer say is the next step, the mediation?

Not that I would ever work for Hard Rock, but it was certainly educational to know that because they are a 'sovereign nation', you cannot be compensated for accidents, etc., but the video did say they try to 'settle' re: accidents on their property. How could they not? But, your situation, definitey different, is just unbelievable. Everyone who is hired by them should have this information revealed and then have the choice of working for them or not.

How did you know to sue, after this happened? Did you just go to your lawyer to get information?

Hope your day is going well!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

HELLO CHER, I'M HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THIS ACCOUNT. THEY SAY THAT I RATED U 3 TIMES YESTERDAY. DID U GET PAID CORRECTLY FOR THEM? THEY SAID, I RATED YOU U POOR AS WELL. I WOULD NEVER DO THAT. SO I JUST SPENT A HALF AN HOUR ON THE PHONE WITH CUSTOMER SUPPORT. SO THEY SAY THEY R FIXING IT. PLUS, THEY RATED U EXCELLENT FOR YOUR ANSWER ONE MY LAST QUESTION. THANK U FOR WATCHING THE VIDEO. YES, MY ATTORNEY IS YOUNG. BUT, HE WAS A FEDERAL PROSECUTOR FOR 20 YEARS. HE IS SO CUTE AS WELL. HE JUST GOT MARRIED. I'M HAPPY FOR THEM. I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE DATED HIM. SO, AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THE LAW? HOW DID I COME OFF ACROSS? PLEASE, IF U DIDN'T KNOW ME WHAT WOULD U THINK OF ME? BE HONEST I CAN HANDLE IT. LOUIE DID SAY THAT THERE WAS NO SEX. I DO BELIEVE HIM. I KNOW HE WOULDN'T RISK HIS JOB LIKE THAT. BUT, THEY DID SPEND A LOT OF TIME TOGETHER. THE ONLY WAY WE WILL REALLY KNOW IS THE TEXTS HAVE TO BE OPEN. THERE WAS ALMOST 50,000 TEXTS. THEY SAID,8,000. I TOLD THEM TO FIX IT. THEY SAID, DOES IT MATTER? IT DID TO ME. NO, I DON'T THINK HER HUSBAND IS SUING. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I GOT TO CALL HER OUT ON NATIONAL T.V.AS A HOME WRECKER. EVERY SPOUSES DREAM RIGHT. I KNEW WHEN I COMPLAINED I WOULD BE FIRED.SHE HAD THE POWER TO DO IT. SO I FOUND BEN BEFORE I COMPLAINED. THEY SAID, THEY ALREADY BROKE THE LAW WITH HOW THEY TREATED ME. THEY SAID, IF U COMPLAIN AND YOUR FIRED CALL US BACK. SO WHEN I WAS FIRED I WAS A CLASSY CALM LADY. I SHOOK THEIR HANDS AND SAID, WERE GOING TO FIND OUT HOW MANY FEDERAL LAWS U JUST BROKE. I THINK THEY THOUGHT I WAS WEAK AND WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING. WELL, I HAVE BEEN BATTLING FOR 2 YEARS BUT, I THINK I'M TRYING TO MAKE IT BETTER FOR EVERY EMPLOYEE AND AMERICAN CITIZEN. YES, I DO FEEL LIKE A LOSER FOR THIS HAPPENING TO ME. I HAD A GREAT LIFE. NOW I STRUGGLE WITH WHAT TO DO WITH MY FAMILY. I MISS MY JOB. I REALLY ENJOYED IT. I WANTED PERRY TO C IT. TO C THAT I WAS BEING COMPARED TO MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. THAT I WAS DOING A GREAT THING. WHAT DID U THINK OF HOW WELL, I DID. THANKS.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

YES, MEDIATION IS NEXT. NOW, THAT U HAVE SEEN THE VIDEO DO U THINK THEY WILL WANT TO SETTLE? DO U THINK ROBIN IS GOING TO BE SO EMBARRASSED WHEN EVERYONE AT WORK SEES THIS? I WONDER HOW LONG SHE WILL BE WORKING THERE.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, R U THERE.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER R U STILL WORKING?

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

I was away from the computer when your replies came in. Thanks for your patience.

It was very smart of you to speak to the lawyer before filing your complaint with HR at the casino!

You came across very well; you were calm, but seemed upset, which you are. I would definitely have them fix the number of textsl it's important. Actually, I thought he said 80,000, but I must've misheard. Nothing about this makes you a loser! You are fighting for your rights and the rights of all Americans who work in this atmosphere.

Oh yes, Robin will be mortified--and I'm glad you corrected the reporter's pronunciation of her name, so it really stands out. I do think they're going to want to settle. Too bad this didn't happen in North Dakota, like the lawyer explained, but if they don't settle, I think this will go to the Supreme Court.

I think you should wait to tell/show Perry. Let him see it on TV. When will it be on and will they be editing it any further or leave it as is?

I have not received a rating from you since your last rating on this thread, at 1:30AM on Oct. 9th. The last rating before that was on Oct. 4th at 7:58PM. I received no notification of a 'Poor' rating from you, ever, and I know you would never do that.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

I JUST GOT AN E-MAIL FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE THEIR FIXING IT. PLUS, GIVING U THE 3 RATINGS CREDIT. THAT'S THE WHOLE FINAL SHOW. IT'S A HALF AN HOUR INTERVIEW. THAT'S WHAT WILL AIR. IF IT DOESN'T SETTLE IN MEDIATION IT WILL GO TO THE 11TH DISTRICT. THAT'S WHERE IT SITS NOW. THAT JUDGE COULD CHANGE THE LAW. IF HE/SHE DOES THEN ALL THE CASINOS LOSE THEIR IMMUNITY. THAT'S A BIG GAMBLE TO TAKE. IF THEY LOSE THEY WILL BE SUED BY EVERYONE. I WOULD JUST PAY ME AND END IT. DO U THINK THIS WILL PUT A LOT OF PRESSURE ON THEM. WHAT DO U THINK PERRY WILL THINK WHEN HE SEES IT. BECKY, MY ONE FRIEND SAID, PERRY IS JUST AN A--HOLE. SHE THINKS HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR ME. HE WILL NOT BE MY FRIEND AGAIN FOR ALONG TIME. HE NEVER LIKED ME HE JUST USED ME TO UP THERE.SHE COULDN'T FIGURE OUT Y HE DIDN'T COME C ME. WE KNOW Y. HE COULDN'T DO THAT.SHE DID THINK HE SHOULD HAVE PAID MY WAY. BUT,I KNEW HE COULDN'T AFFORD THAT. PLUS, I WOULD NEVER ASK. SHE SAID, YOUR MAKING EXCUSES FOR HIM BEING LIKE THIS. SHE DID SAY, PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT HIM HE WILL MISS U MORE. SHE SAID, HE WILL CALL. I SAID, U JUST SAID, HE IS A--HOLE. SHE SAID, WHATEVER FEELINGS HE HAD FOR U R GONE. U R NOT HIS PEDISTAL GIRL. WHAT DO U THINK? DO U THINK HE STILL PUTS ME ON THAT PEDESTAL? SHE DID SAY, HE IS TO EMBARRASSED TO TALK ABOUT BEING GUN-SHY. DO U THINK HE HAS LOST ALL RESPECT FOR ME? BE HONEST. I ONLY HAVE THAT LEFT. IF HE DOESN'T I WILL FEEL LIKE THE BIGGEST LOSER. Y WAS HE WITH THAT HORRIBLE WIFE.BUT, NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME? I'M A CLASSY GOOD WOMEN. I HAVE TREATED HIM AND CHLOE WITH NOTHING BUT RESPECT.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

Thanks for contacting Customer Service. I'll let you know when I get the 3 ratings credit.

Even if the casinos don't lose, many workers will sue, that are, or have been, in your position. I hope the judge changes the law; that would be such a gigantic victory for you and all casino workers!!

You know Perry best; I feel part of the problem in you driving yourself crazy with all this conjecture about why he's not communicating with you, is telling so many different friends about it. Of course everyone will have a different opinion, like your friend Becky who called him an a-hole. She has no idea of all the extenuating circumstances and you knew you couldn't ask him to come to you, because he can't afford it and he just wouldn't get on a plane and also, I don't know if you told her about his A.S., but whoever you tell about him and your situation, may not know that, so it's a very 'unique' situation and people are giving you advice and judging the situation as if he were a run of the mill guy, which he's not. His ex IS/WAS horrible to him and that's why they're no longer together. How could you think he's back with her or has any attraction to her? Listening to everybody and their opinions is making this harder on you. You know how he is, you know why he does or does not do certain things and you will only know why he stopped talking to you when you see him in person and press him for answers. Don't worry about it for now. You have more important things to concentrate on right now, even though I know you think of Perry every day and miss him terribly. Try to put that on the back burner for now and concentrate on what's most important with the lawsuit and your divorce.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

WELL, IF THIS SETTLES AT MEDIATION THEN, THE LAW STANDS. THE FIGHT WILL BE OVER. UNLESS, ENOUGH PEOPLE GET BEHIND THIS AND AMERICANS FIGHT TO CHANGE THE LAW. BUT, WHEN THEY PAY ME I WILL BE DONE. BUT, EVEN IF I LOSE IN COURT THIS WILL GO IN FRONT OF THE U.S. SUPREME COURT. I THINK AMERICA WILL WANT THAT. DO U THINK I MIGHT GET A LITTLE FAMOUS OVER THIS? TAMMY AND I JUST WENT FOR A WALK. HER X HUSBAND HAS A.S. SHE SAID,THAT WHEN U START IN LIVING IN THEIR WORLD YOUR THINKING BECOMES LIKE THEIRS. THAT IS Y SHE IS INSIDE PERRY'S HEAD. I WAS TALKING TO BECKY ABOUT HOW I WISH I NEVER WENT TO MN. BECKY, WAS REALLY HAPPY FOR ME GOING. SHE SAID, IT WAS OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE. I ALWAYS PLAY IT SAFE IN LIFE. THEY SAY I LIVE ON YELLOW BRICK RD. I USE TO NOT NOW. BECKY NEVER HEARD OF A.S. SHE WAS HAPPY ABOUT ME SEEING HIM AND SPENDING TIME WITH HIM. SHE JUST THINKS HE IS ACTING LIKE A REAL A--HOLE NOW. WHICH HE IS BUT, WE KNOW Y. TAMMY GOT ME INSIDE HIS HEAD TONIGHT. SHE SAID, THEY R ALL OR NOTHING PEOPLE. SHE SAID, HE CARES TO MUCH TO BE JUST FRIENDS. HE THINKS I WOULD NEVER MOVE THERE FOR HIM. SO, IF HE CAN'T HAVE ME THERE HE JUST CAN'T TALK TO U. TAMMY SAID, HE LOVES U SO MUCH BUT, HE THINKS U WOULD NEVER LEAVE SAMUEL AND YOUR LIFE FOR HIM. SHE SAID, U WOULD HAVE TO MOVE TO MN AND BE THERE FOR HIM, I WOULD HAVE TO STEP INTO HIS WORLD. I UNDERSTAND NOW. I AGREE WITH HER. IT'S TOO HARD FOR HIM TO JUST BE MY FRIEND. I DID NOTHING WRONG TO HIM. TAMMY DIDN'T KNOW THAT PERRY OFFERED ME TO COME SPEND A MONTH WITH HIM WHEN I FILED THIS LAWSUIT. HE E-MAILED ME SAYING, PLEASE COME SPEND A MONTH WITH ME. WE WILL GO TO THE MALL OF AMERICA AND WALK AROUND ALL DAY AND GET YOUR MIND OFF OF THIS. HE WAS MARRIED AND HAD CHLOE I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. I WONDER WHAT HE WOULD DO IF I HAD SHOWED UP. I SAID, THANKS BUT, I CAN'T LEAVE THE KIDS. TAMMY THOUGHT THAT WAS THE SWEETEST THING SHE EVER HEARD. HE EVEN SAID, HE WAS GOING TO TAKE OFF WORK FOR ME. HE HAS THE BIGGEST HEART OF ANYONE I KNOW. DO U THINK HE STILL LOVES ME? I KNOW LOUIE DOES. DO U THINK PERRY WILL THANK THAT MY FIGHT IS TOO MUCH DRAMA AND NEVER WANT TO TALK AGAIN. I ALREADY LOST ONE FRIEND OVER THIS. WHAT DOES YOUR GIFT THINK ABOUT WHEN THIS AIRS WILL I GET 15 MINUTES OF FAME. TAMMY SAID, SHE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SMART ENOUGH TO SUE. SHE SAID, I WOULD HAVE BEEN DIVORCED RIGHT AWAY AND LEFT FLORIDA.SHE GOES, YOUR REAL SMART HOW DID U KNOW TO DO ALL OF THIS. I SAID, I KNEW THEY BROKE THE LAW AND I WAS NOT JUST GOING AWAY WITHOUT A FIGHT. DO U THINK PEOPLE AND PERRY WILL THINK WOW SHE IS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING IMPORTANT.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER R U STILL UP.

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.
Hi Steph,

I wasn't still up when you replied. I had a very long day and signed off earlier than usual.

I just wanted to let you know that I haven't been paid anything for the 3 ratings you said you gave me and Customer Service told you they would take care of.

I think you will definitely have your 15 minutes of fame after this hits the press and the interview is aired on TV and you WILL be hailed as the woman who did the right thing (by everyone except the tribal nation, of course!)

It's true, re: Perry, that you don't really know what his day to day life is like and/or how he thinks, unless you step into his world.

You really were smart, to think this all out and ask the lawyer's advice before doing anything. Many people would have never thought of that. YOU have a gift of knowing the right thing to do and staying on top of things until they're accomplished. Not everyone is able to do this, so you should be very proud of yourself. Don't worry about the friend you lost. What she said to you was wrong and although everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, to tell you you're no longer friends was quite harsh and uncalled for. You have better friends than that, that applaud you for what you are doing!

I think the only way I'm going to get paid is if you start a new question for me each time you rate my answer in a thread. Please don't say anything about me being paid in the subject of the answer; that's not why we're communicating and it's a little embarrassing for me. Thanks! : )

I hope your day is going well!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, I ASKED A NEW QUESTION ON A NEW THREAD. I JUST SPENT AN HOUR ON THE PHONE TO BILLING. IF U ANSWER THE NEW QUESTION I GUESS I CAN RATE U TO GET PAID. PLEASE, ANSWER MY NEW QUESTION? DOES PERRY HAVE A.S DO U THINK

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

CHER, R U THERE? I'M REALLY UPSET ABOUT PAYING U. PLEASE, ANSWER ON THE NEW THREAD.WITH THE NEW QUESTION.