Miranda
Miranda, Editor/Writer/College English Professor
Experience:  B.A., A.S., English professor (2+ years) and freelance editor (10+ years)
75554464
Type Your Question Here...

Looking for Pyschic. Its taking a long time to chat!!!

I need to explore what is happening in my life, Money, Love, Health, Jobs.

Birthdate 9th August 1978
Birthtime 18:30pm.

I was having bad dreams as well. But they are ok now, however I get still Strange Dreams now and again.
Category: General
Expert:  Miranda replied 1 year ago.

I'm Miranda, and I'll be happy to help you with your question.

I'm a tarot card reader, so if that will suit your needs, I can do a full life spread for you (20+ card reading), which focuses on love, career, home, etc. If that's acceptable, please tell me your real first name for use with the cards.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Andrew is my real first name.
Expert:  Miranda replied 1 year ago.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your response. Here is your tarot reading:

Your current personal life: I drew the King of Cups, the Page of Pentacles, the Six of Pentacles, and the Four of Pentacles, anchored by The Hermit. In this reading, I believe the King of Cups represents you, which means you are kind, caring, a dreamer, and a bit of a perfectionist. You are also reliable and hardworking, but don't be afraid to step out of the box and try something new and exciting. The cards suggest that while you enjoy helping others, you are currently being asked to give too much too often. Sometimes you have to remember to put yourself first. They cards also suggest that financial help may be coming your way very soon, but you may be forced to make a sacrifice in order to obtain it. You have to ask yourself if you would rather hold on to what you currently have or risk it in the hope of gaining something greater. Taking some time to be alone to reflect on this choice will help you make the right decision.

Home life: I drew the Six of Wands, The High Priestess, the Knight of Swords, and the Six of Swords. You are on the right path in your decisions at home, even though you are currently feeling uncertain about the state of things. Don't doubt yourself or your judgment, but trust in your intuition. In the end, you have to do what is right for you without worrying about what other people may think. The Knight of Swords either represents someone currently in your home life, someone who may come into it, or it could even represent you. This Knight is driven, determined, and courageous in the face of opposition; however, this Knight may be obsessive and have a problem with letting things go. Calmer times are coming, but you have to leave behind any bitterness or regrets you may have. There is also the possibility that you may be traveling somewhere soon, perhaps for work or even a vacation.

Career/work: I drew the Seven of Cups, Judgment, The Lovers, and the Eight of Pentacles, anchored by The Wheel of Fortune. You are going to be faced with a choice between several options in your work life, and you have to decide if success in the "world's terms" or emotional satisfaction is more important to you. You may need to consider the less certain path in order to find true success and happiness, but you must make a choice. Use good judgment to help you make your decision, and you will find happiness and satisfaction in both work and related relationships. You will likely be learning some new skills, which will help you succeed in your career and in any new opportunities or challenges you may face.

Love: I drew the Page of Cups, the Queen of Swords, the Ten of Pentacles, and the Six of Cups, anchored by Judgment. The cards suggest that you may be currently experiencing some problems in this area. Don't let these problems make you bitter or critical of your partner. The Page of Cups may represent either your current partner or a partner that will soon be coming into your life. This person is kind, sympathetic, caring, and sensitive; however, they can be idealistic and have problems with accepting criticism. The cards suggest that you are thinking a lot about happier times and the way things were in the past. It may be possible to rekindle the past, but you must use good judgment to help you realize if that's the best thing for you to do. You will find happiness in this area of your life as long as you don't give up.

Future: I drew the Five of Wands, The Hierophant, The Tower, and the Magician, anchored by The Moon and The High Priestess. You will likely face some opposition to your future plans and ambitions, but make sure to stand up for what you believe in. You may need to seek wisdom from a wise source to help you decide what the best path is to take. Once the conflict is settled, you will experience a big change that, even though it will be abrupt, will result in liberation from your restrictions and a widening of possibilities that will lead to you being able to build a more secure future. Trust your intuition and allow inspiration to help you face and accept this new, exciting change.

Key/Central position: This represents what information/advice is most important for you to know right now. I drew The Emperor and The Devil. You need to realize that the negative feelings you are currently experiencing about a person or situation are justifiable. Use those negative feelings to bring about a change that will be for the better. Assertiveness and confidence are key at this time.

Your wishes/dreams: I drew The Empress. The cards suggest that you are wishing for a stable relationship that will be lifelong and fulfilling. When this relationship happens, make sure to nurture it so that it remains strong.

I hope this reading was helpful. If you have further questions, please ask. It's been my pleasure helping you. Please remember to rate my answer positively, as rating me is the only way I receive credit for my work.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi thanks for the Tarot Card Reading, but what does it say about my Health for the future, and also will I be lucky in winning money.

This is before I Rate you

Expert:  Miranda replied 1 year ago.

Hi Andrew,

Sorry it took me a while to respond. I've been out all morning. Please ask me as many questions as you need to feel happy with your reading. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with your answer/reading. :)

Your health for the future: I drew the Four of Swords, Judgment, and the Ten of Cups. The cards are definitely sensing that you have a lot of concerns regarding your health. However, don't let your fears about it cause you to stop your life and withdraw from the world. I know it's difficult, but the cards are saying to try to look at your health situation objectively and not to spend all of your time dwelling on it. The appearance of the Ten of Cups (one of the best cards in the deck) shows me that everything is going to work out and that your health is going to be fine in the future.

Will you be lucky in winning money? I drew the Ten of Cups, the Five of Tridents, and The Devil. I don't see you winning a lot of money right away, but don't give up. However, do not give in to the temptation to spend more than you should or invest more than you should in this goal. Your personal expenses/bills should always come first. But, shown by the appearance of the Ten of Cups again (which is awesome), the cards are suggesting that you will have luck in winning money in the future.

Experience: B.A., A.S., English professor (2+ years) and freelance editor (10+ years)