Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

THANK YOU. I HAVE A OEM BULOVA BATTERY #242 AND SEEKING A REPLACEMENT.

THANK YOU. I HAVE A OEM BULOVA BATTERY #242 AND SEEKING A REPLACEMENT. ANY ASSISTANCE YOU COULD OFFER WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. BEST REGARDS,
BILL
Hello, Bill and welcome!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

These should be of help to you:

http://www.batteries.com/battery/bulova/242-list-1z141veZ1z13mo7Z1z13z0f.html

http://www.apexbattery.com/search.html?q=Bulova+242+battery&button=Search

If you need any additional information, please click 'Reply' to let me know. Thanks!

Please rate positively if my answer was helpful, so I may be credited. Thank you!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

EVERYTHING WORKED OUT FANTASTICALLY....YOUR HELP WAS INVALUABLE. THANK YOU, BILL

ALTHOUGH, NOW THAT I'VE GOT YOUR ATTENTION--I DO HAVE ONE PERHAPS TWO ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS TO RUN BY YOU.

JUST SO YOUR AWARE, I HAVE TRIED TO SEEK SOME OF ISSUES ON MY OWN BUT FAILED HORRIBLY!

I'LL SEND THIS TO YOU FIRST....THEN, AT YOUR PROMPTING

I'LL SEND THE QUESTIONS. THEY ARE ALSO WATCH RELATED.

Hi again, Bill and you're most welcome!

I'm so glad I was able to be of help to you and it was my pleasure! Laughing

I would be happy to try to help with your other questions, but first, since you found my answer helpful, can you please click a positive rating so that I receive credit for my assistance and expertise? Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX appreciate it greatly!

As per site rules, can you please open your other, new questions to my attention (begin your post with 'For Cher Only') and I will do my best to be of help. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX forward to hearing from you again, soon!

Best regards,
Cher

PS: My apologies; I hit the wrong button and sent this as an 'Answer' in error, when it should have been sent as an 'Information Request'.

Hi again, Bill.

Thanks very much for your excellent rating; it is truly appreciated!

Best regards,
Cher

PS: please disregard the automatic prompts by the system asking for additional information, as none is needed; this is simply a 'thank you!' : )
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

CHER,

MY APOLOGIES FOR THE EXCESSIVE DELAY! ATOP EVERY-THING ELSE THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE(I'M CERTAIN YOU CAN IDENTIFY--WE ALL HAVE THINGS TO DO)...BOTH OF MY SISTERS

ARRIVED OUT-OF-THE-BLUE WITH DINNER! I GET NERVOUS WHEN THEY DO THINGS LIKE THAT....THEY USUALLY WANT SOMETHING!

TURNS OUT THEY JUST WANTED TO SEE ME! I'M IN THE MILITARY AND JUST ARRIVED HOME AFTER MY 4TH DEPLOYMENT. SO, VERY NICE INDEED. I'VE BEEN SPENDING MOST OF MY TIME SLEEPING OR PLAYING WITH MY 181LB ROTTWEILER WHO I'VE MISSED VERY MUCH.

SORRY, IT'S SO REFRESHING TO COMMUNICATE WITH SOMEONE WITHOUT USING ACRONYMS, CODES AS WELL AS KEEPING OUR REAR BASE SAFE. THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING! NICE NOT TO CARRY A WEAPON EVERY PLACE YOU GO!

OK, WHAT I'VE GOT ARE SEVERAL DOZEN PACKETS OF RUBBER O RING GASKETS WHICH EVERY WATCH HAS ONE.

ONE COMPANY IS BOREL, THE OTHER BEING QUICK-FIT. BOTH ARE SWISS-MADE. THEY COME IN SMALL PAPER PACKETS WHICH ARE APPROX. 2 1/2" x 1 1/2". THEY LIST THE I.D. & O.D. & A NUMBER WHICH I'M POSITIVE REPRESENTS WHICH OR WHAT WATCH IT FITS. PROBLEM....I DON'T HAVE A CHART TO CROSS-REFERENCE OR EVEN IDENTIFY WHOSE WHO!

WHAT DO YOU THINK? AS BEFORE, ANYTHING YOU CAN PROVIDE PUTS ME THAT MUCH FURTHER AHEAD FROM WHERE I'M NOW!

GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP, BILL

Hi again, Bill.

From now on, we can communicate on your new question. I just answered you there.

Warmest regards,
Cher