Ask Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS...

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P, Consultant
Experience:  Associates in Criminal Justice. Bachelors in Human Service Management. Masters in Psychology
Type Your Question Here...

I bought a car on February 2012, I have not change the title

I bought a car on February 2012, I have not change the title to my name what I can I do have it change. I have the tittle signed by the owner a copy of the drivers license and the form that we signed when I bought it
Hello there and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am very happy to help you with your question. Can you tell me what state you reside in?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your time
If buying from an individual, have the seller accompany you to the county tax office to avoid unwanted surprises. Before submitting the title application, a tax office representative can tell you if the title being signed over to you is correct and if it has any salvage or legal issues. You can also use Title Check to see if the title of the vehicle you are thinking about buying has any issues impacting its value.

Failure to title a vehicle within 30 days from the date of sale may result in delinquent transfer penalties.

From the way your question sounds, it seems you just need to go to your DMV And simply put the title in your name!

Attached is a link for any necessary forms or more information.

I hope this is helpful. If you have more follow up questions please let me know. It is never a problem. I will go above and beyond to make sure you are 100% satisfied!
Thank you for allowing me to help you in your time of need. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future for any information you may be needing. God bless!