Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

HEY CHER, IM TRYING TO GET THE BILLING THING STRAIGHTENED

Customer Question

HEY CHER, I'M TRYING TO GET THE BILLING THING STRAIGHTENED OUT. THANKS.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Steph.

Thanks for letting me know. Please keep me posted.

I hope all is well with you today!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, I GOT THE BILLING THING STRAIGHTENED IT OUT. I PAID U AGAIN. I ALSO, ASKED U ANOTHER QUESTION. MY COUSIN'S DAUGHTER HAS A.S. SHE IS 30 YEARS OLD. MY COUSIN SAYS THAT SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE PERRY MISSES ME. SHE SAYS, HE'S EMBARRESSED ABOUT BEING GUN SHY. SHE SAYS THE FACT THAT I LEFT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM NOT TALKING TO ME. SHE THINKS HE IS JUST AN A--HOLE. I SEEN HIM ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE TODAY. OVER THE WEEKEND HE WENT AND GOT SOME AUTOGRAPHS. HE TOOK PICTURES WITH THE PEOPLE HE LOOKED GREAT. HE LOOKED LIKE HE LOST 15 POUNDS. HE SAID, HE LOST 10 POUNDS BEFORE I CAME THERE. I WONDER WHO HE IS TRYING TO LOOK GOOD FOR. IT'S NOT ME. U SEEM LIKE YOUR NOT SURE WE WILL LAUGH ABOUT THIS SOMEDAY. I THINK HE HAS FOUND SOMEONE TO DATE. BUT, HE DOES THINK I'M COMING BACK. I WOULD LIKE TO THINK HE WAS TRYING TO LOOK GOOD FOR ME. I THINK U MIGHT BE WRONG ABOUT US BEING TOGETHER. OR EVEN BEING FRIENDS.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Steph.

Thanks for getting the billing thing straightened out and for rating me again; I appreciate your efforts, however, unfortunately, I see no change on my end. I have not been rated again and that refund on your previous question, remains.

I don't think he has to lose weight for anyone but himself. It's healthier. Do you really believe it's possible that the day you left (or even the week you left), he went out and got himself a girlfriend? I don't see it. With the way he makes new friends and communicates with people being more difficult for him, do you really think it would be that easy for him to have a girlfriend in such a short period of time? I doubt it highly.

Remember I told you, what I 'see' or predict is not written in stone. It's 'my' impression of the entire situation. You make your own destiny by what actions you take. You've expressed this doubt before, re: you still being friends and/or ever seeing each other again. I've told you I do not see you never being in each others' lives again, and you said you're definitely going there to speak with him and straighten this all out and find out where you stand.

There's no doubt he is acting like a jerk and an a-hole, and you certainly don't deserve this type of treatment, but we have discussed that a lot of this behavior may be attributed to his disorder(s).

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive Rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

LET ME KNOW IF U GET PAID. IF I DIDN'T GO BACK THERE TO C HIM DO U THINK WE WOULD STILL TALK AND BE FRIENDS. HIS BEHAVIOR IS THAT OF AN A--HOLE. MY COUSIN SAYS IF HE WANTED TO BE WITH ME HE WOULD BE. DO U AGREE?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

O.K. I GOT YOUR ANSWER TO TALK ON THIS THREAD.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

R U THERE? I'M GLAD HE IS LOSING THE WEIGHT. MY COUSIN SAYS, HE IS STILL EMBARRESSED ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BEING GUN SHY. MY COUSIN SAYS, FOR ME NOT TO GO BACK HE WILL NOT BE MY FRIEND RIGHT NOW. SHE THINKS HE HAS TOO MUCH RESPECT FOR ME TO LET ME C HIM FAIL. HE MADE ME A LOT OF PROMISES HE DIDN'T FULFILL.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Steph.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

No, I have not gotten paid.

If you don't go back there to see him, I do think you would still talk and be friends, just as you were for so many years, once you get him to talk about what's bothering him now and why he's not speaking to you now.

Your cousin doesn't know him personally and it's very hard to predict what a person in his position would do. YOU know him best and you've been with him in person, so you're really the best judge of what he 'might' do. Yes, his behavior is that of an a-hole IF he were behaving as a person without disorders. He doesn't think/behave like you and me, so that always has to be in the back of your mind.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

U GOT RATED AGAIN EXCELLENT. DID U GET PAID NOW? I'M IN A LOSE/LOSE SITUATION HERE.I KNOW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT BUT, I HAD TO. I KNOW HE IS UPSET ABOUT THAT. WHEN I GO BACK AND LEAVE HE WILL IGNORE ME AGAIN. I CAN'T WIN UNLESS I MOVE THERE. MY COUSIN SAID, HE IS REALLY EMBARRESSED ABOUT HIS GUN-SHY THAT IS Y HE WON'T TALK TO ME. SHE SAID, IT'S NOT ME I DID NOTHING WRONG. WE BOTH AGREE ON THAT. I'M STARTING TO GET IT. SHE SAID, HE DOESN'T EVEN THINK HE KNOWS I'M UPSET BECAUSE OF HIS DISORDER. SHE SAID, IF I GO THERE HE MIGHT NOT BE MY FRIEND BECAUSE, OF HIS FEAR OF ME AND THE GUN SHY THING. I'M NOT SURE WHAT HE WOULD DO. RIGHT NOW I THINK HE WOULD BE SCARED OF ME. I THINK HE HAS SO MUCH RESPECT FOR ME AND HE THINKS HE FAILED ME WITH HIS PROMISES HE CAN'T TALK TO ME. I C IT AS HE HAS A LOT OF RESPECT FOR ME. I SAW HIM FAIL. WHAT DO U THINK?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

WE HAVE NEVER GONE THERE BEFORE SO AS A FRIEND I DON'T KNOW. MY COUSIN SAID, IT'S HARD FOR THEM TO GO BACK TO BEING FRIENDS. THEY JUST CUT U OUT OF THEIR LIVES. WELL, HE DOESN'T TALK TO HIS FIRST GIRLFRIEND. HE HAS TO TALK TO HIS X. BUT, WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR A LONG TIME. I KNOW HE HAS A LOT OF RESPECT FOR ME. I'M CONFUSED RIGHT NOW. IF I LET TOO MUCH TIME GO BYE THAT MIGHT BE BAD. BUT, I DON'T WANT TO RUSH/STRESS HIM OUT. HE MIGHT JUST SAY STEPH I CAN'T BE YOUR FRIEND AND I DON'T WANT ANYTHING MORE. I WOULD FIGHT HIM AND TELL HIM NO! BUT, MY COUSIN SAID, U CAN'T CHANGE THEIR MINDS ONCE THEY HAVE MAID IT UP.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

R U THERE.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, DID U GET PAID AND RATED AGAIN? I KNOW WHEN I RATE U THEY TAKE IT OUT OF MY ACCT. DID U RECEIVE ANYTHING.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Steph and thanks very much for you excellent rating; it is truly appreciated.

Yes, I got paid for this rating, but not others you referred to, and the refunded answer is still on my list as a refund. You had rated me on an older answer, I got paid, and then it was refunded, due to your credit card/paypal issue. That has not been restored.

Don't keep upsetting yourself about leaving. You couldn't stay. You have a family and you had to come back home. If he expected you to stay, knowing you have a family and a young child, that would be selfish on his part, and I really don't think he expected you to stay. He WANTED you to stay, but he knew the reality of you leaving and you weren't leaving HIM, you were leaving due to circumstances.

He has a lot of respect for you. I think a lot of your confusion is stemming from the fact that you are asking the opinions of many people. You will always get conflicting answers. You are the one involved in this situation and you have to make a decision which you feel is best for you and stick with it (unless something unexpected comes up or changes). You are also the one who knows him best, XXXXX XXXXX have that advantage. Getting different opinions is not a bad thing--they might help you see sides of things you didn't think of, but I think we covered everything you've discussed with your cousin and your friends, etc., so now the decision is up to you. I thought you made up your mind to go there in person and talk everything out with him. Then you will know where you stand. You said if he says 'no', you will talk him into what's best for himself, since, sometimes he has trouble doing that.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

THIS, PAYMENT THING IS MAKING ME MAD AT BILLING. IF U DON'T GET IT SOON I WILL CALL AGAIN TOMORROW. I WILL RATE U AGAIN TWO. MY COUSINS DAUGHTER HER NAME IS WHITNEY SHE IS MY 2ND COUSIN. SHE IS A LOT LIKE PERRY. SO, WHEN I ASK FOR ADVICE I'M TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE DISORDER. MY COUSIN SAID, YES HE IS REALLY EMBARRESSED ABOUT BEING GUN-SHY THAT'S A GUY THING. SHE SAID, THAT'S Y HE ISN'T TALKING TO U BECAUSE, HE FAILED ME. I WAS THE ONE PERSON WHO COULDN'T C HIS FAILURE. THAT MAKES SINCE BEING THAT I NEVER KNEW HE WAS MARRIED OR ABOUT CHLOE. SHE SAID, I CAN'T GO UP THERE AND MAKE HIM BE MY FRIEND. SHE SAID, WITH HIS DISORDER HE DOESN'T KNOW I'M HURT. DO U AGREE? I TOLD HIM I WAS HURT HOW DOES HE NOT GET I'M HURT. I DO KNOW HIM. BUT, NOT LIKE THIS. WHEN HE SCARED ABOUT THE PHONE SEX AND GOT STRESSED. HE SAID, I'M NOT FEELING IT. THEN, I SAID, YES U R WE R NOT STOPPING THIS. HE WENT ALONG WITH ME. BUT, I WAS COMING THERE SO MAYBE HE FELT HE HAD TO. I KNOW I'M ALWAYS THE LEADER WITH US. BUT, DO U AGREE THESE PEOPLE JUST CUT U OUT OF THEIR LIVES? DO U THINK THAT COULD BE TRUE THAT HE FAILED ME, AND HE HAS SO MUCH RESPECT FOR ME THAT HE CAN'T TALK TO ME,BECAUSE, HE GOT GUN-SHY. I DON'T CARE. BUT, I CAN'T EVER TALK ABOUT IT TO HIM. I WILL LET ANOTHER MONTH GO BYE BEFORE I GO. DO U THINK THAT IS TO LONG? I READ HIS FACEBOOK PAGE PEOPLE COMMENTED ON HIS PAGE HOW GREAT HE LOOKS. HE SAID, HE IS GOING TO THE GYM AND LIFTING WEIGHTS. BUT, HE TOLD ME HE CAN GAIN 30 POUNDS IN A MONTH. THERE IS NO WAY. WHO CAN DO THAT? HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS HAVING FUN. I JUST WISH I WAS THERE. MY COUSIN DID SAY THAT IF I GO THERE IT WILL BE THE SAME. WHEN I LEAVE NEXT TIME HE WILL JUST IGNORE ME AGAIN. PLUS, SHE SAID, I CAN'T JUST STAY WITH HIM. HE WOULD NOT GO FOR THAT. NOW, I THINK HE WOULD WANT ME TO STAY. BUT, WHAT DO I DO IF HE CAN'T GET OVER THIS EMBARRESSMENT. DO U THINK HE WILL? BECAUSE, I DON'T THINK I HAVE DONE ANYTHING ELSE TO DESERVE THIS. I BET HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW I'M UPSET. I DON'T THINK HE GETS THAT.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

R U STILL THERE.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

R U STILL WORKING?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Steph.

I had to take a break to eat a late dinner. Also, it's my son's b-day, so I wanted to spend some time with him.

It's very possible that he doesn't get that you're hurt or upset. OR, he knows you are and doesn't know why or what to do about it, so he does nothing. It's very possible that when you go there again and then you leave, he could have the same reaction. Keeping you in front of his face is what it will take to have nim not react this way, but you can't do that right now. The embarrassment of not being able to perform may be a big part of this, and that was the very first thing I said to you, when you asked why he's not speaking to you; but there could be other reasons, too, and not due to anything you did wrong.

Re: the billing dept., what exactly did you ask them to do and what did they agree to do? I'm just curious.

Please rate if you found my answer helpful; thank you!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

HAPPY B-DAY TO YOUR SON. WHEN I CALLED BILLING I HAD THEM CHARGE MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT. THEY DID. OR SO THEY SAID, THEY DID. I C THE CHARGE ON THE ACCT SO I DON'T KNOW Y U HAVEN'T GOTTEN PAID. PLUS, I TOLD THEM TO GIVE U A 10$ TIP. I'M GETTING MAD BECAUSE, U SHOULD HAVE YOUR MONEY. U R THE ONE DOING THE WORK. YES, I AGREE WITH U HE IS EMBARRESSED STILL. PLUS, THE JOHN THING. I KNOW I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. MY COUSIN EVEN SAID, IT'S ALL HIM NOT ME. EVEN THOUGH I FEEL HE DOESN'T WANT ME IN HIS LIFE AT ALL. I FEEL REJECTED. OH I KNOW WHEN I GO THERE AGAIN HE WILL DO THIS AGAIN. THAT'S Y I SAID, I WOULD TELL HIM WE WON'T TALK UNTIL I COME BACK. SO, I KNOW THAT WE WOULD BE O.K. I AGREE HE DOES NOTHING. BUT, IF I GOT ON HIS NERVES ABOUT TEXTING HIM TO TALK TO ME HE MIGHT JUST NOT WANT TO TALK AGAIN. U THINK I DIDN'T GET ON HIS NERVES. BUT, THAT WAS 3 WEEKS AGO. I THINK HE WOULD GET OVER THAT. I STAY AWAY. DO U THINK HE WONDERS Y I STAY AWAY? I WONDER OF HE IS GOING TO GET FURLOUGHED? HE WORKS FOR THE VFW. BUT, HE IS UNDER CONTRACT SO I THINK THEY WOULD STILL HAVE TO PAY HIM. DO U THINK IF I DON'T GO BACK FOR 2 MONTHS MORE TIME WOULD GO BYE THAT HE WOULD GET OVER HIS PROBLEM WITH ME? OR IS 2 MONTHS TO LONG.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

R U THERE?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Steph.

Thanks for your birthday wishes for my son! : )

It was kind of you to tell billing to add a $10 tip to one of my answers, and to undo the refunded rating, but I haven't seen anything added. I appreciate your efforts and don't know what's going on.

I don't blame you for feeling rejected, but you know it's because of his disorder and not you. I hope he doesn't get furloughed, if it comes down to that, either. I don't think you should wait 2 months to see him. that's too long. you need to talk to him and set him straight about everything. he 'might' be blaming you for something (the John thing??), but you need to make him understand, if you're able, that what he's doing to you is not fair, after all these years of friendship, when you were always there for him and he was always there for you. This is not how friends treat friends. Play the guilt card! ; )

Please rate my answer if you found it helpful. Thanks!

warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

YOUR FUNNY, THE GUILT TRIP. I WILL HAVE IT OUT WITH BILLING IN THE MORNING. I WAS READING ABOUT COMPLAINTS ON THIS SIGHT. MOST OF THEM WERE THEY WERE TAKING EXTRA MONEY OUT OF PEOPLES ACCTS. HERE, I'M TRYING TO GOT U PAID AND THEY AREN'T DOING IT. Y IS 2 MONTHS TO LONG. I CAN WAIT. DO U THINK HE CAN'T? I FIGURED 2 MORE MONTHS WOULD LET HIM QUIT BEING MAD OR EMBARRESSED. WHATEVER IT IS. DO U THINK HIS DISORDER WILL NOT LIKE THAT I DIDN'T COME BACK SOONER? BUT, HE IS NOT SPEAKING TO ME SO Y WOULD HE EXPECT ME TO COME. MY COUSIN DOESN'T WANT ME WITH PERRY. SHE SAID, HE COULD NEVER GIVE ME LOVE LIKE I WANT. SHE SAID, I KNOW U. U WANT A ROMANTIC SOMEONE WHO HAS YOUR BACK. SOMEONE THAT WILL BE THERE FOR U. SHE SAYS HE CANT. BUT, HE IS AFFECTIONATE I LOVE THAT. BUT YES, I WOULD HAVE HIS BACK MORE THAN HE WOULD MINE. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH HE WOULD BE THERE FOR ME. SHE WANTS ME WITH A NORMAL PERSON. DO U AGREE, HE CANT LOVE ME, HAVE MY BACK. OR BE THERE FOR ME? SO Y DO U THINK 2 MONTHS IS TO LONG IF I CAN HANDLE IT?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

THE GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN. I WONDER IF THAT IMPACTS THE VFW. I THINK WE NEED TO SHUT CONGRESS DOWN.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

R U STILL WORKING.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CAN U TALK.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Steph.

Yes, I'm still working. I'm trying to research something for another client. Can you wait a little bit longer and I will send you an answer? Thanks!

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OH YES, I'M SO SORRY.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi Steph.

I can send you an answer now. Thanks for trying to get me paid the amounts you described; I appreciate it. You can add a bonus to any answer you rate at any time, if you like.

I think 2 months is too long for him to go without seeing you. Out of sight/out of mind.......not that he would ever forget you, but I think it would be better if you saw him before 2 months time, if you're able.

Your cousin is right, but you said you love him, you want this and you want to help him and be the 'leader.' If that's the type of relationship you want, no one can dissuade you from it; however, you know his deficits (not that any of us are perfect) and you know it will make it more difficult than a traditional relationship. You said you don't care, this is what you want, you want to help him and lead him, help him come out of himself a little. This is what you said you wanted and I reminded you it would not be a 'traditional' relationship, but you said you didn't care. If you still feel the same way, you have to follow your heart.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Steph.

I don't know how the gov't shutdown is going to affect us, but I'll tell you this--I'M shutting down for the night.........I'm exhausted. We can continue our conversation tomorrow, okay?

Have a great night!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

GOOD NIGHT! I WAS JUST WONDERING OF PERRY WOULD GET FURLOUGHED. HE WORKS FOR THE VFW. YES. I WANT TO BE WITH HIM. I HAVE LED LOUIE FOR 20 YEARS. I CAN LEAD HIM. I KNOW IT WOULDN'T BE NORMAL. HE CAN LIVE HIS LIFE VERY ROUTENLY I DON'T HAVE TO. WHAT DOES OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND HAVE TO DO WITH ME WAITING 2 MONTHS. DOES IT MEAN IF I DON'T COME THERE SOONER HE WILL FORGET HOW MUCH FUN WE HAD? HE ISN'T SPEAKING TO ME. I FIGURED HE WOULD HAVE TO GET OVER BEING MAD AT ME FOR WHATEVER I DID. WHAT DOES THIS OUT OF SIGHT THING HAVE TO DO WITH MY TIME- FRAME. HE ALWAYS SAID, IF WE TRY THIS WE WILL ALWAYS BE FRIENDS. HE PROMISED ME THAT WE WOULD EVEN BE CLOSER IF WE TRY THIS. I WILL THROW THAT BACK IN HIS FACE IF HE SAYS WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS. MY COUSIN SAYS, HE CAN'T BE MY FRIEND AND HE DOESN'T WANT ME. BECAUSE, IF HE WANTED ME HE WOULD TALK TO ME. SHE DOES HAVE A GOOD POINT. SHE SAID, HE SHOULD COME C ME. I KNOW HE COULDN'T FUNCTION LIKE THAT. EVEN, IF HE SAID, I CAN'T BE YOUR FRIEND. I STILL WOULD SAY KNOCK IT OFF. I CAME HERE I DID WHAT U ASKED AND NOW WE DON'T TALK NOWAY! BUT, NOW THERE R TIMES WHEN HE SAYS STEPH NO, I'M NOT DOING THAT. BUT, THAT'S WHEN WERE ON THE PHONE. I GUESS HE CAN SAY NO TO ME ON THE PHONE. I DO LIVE 2,000 MILES AWAY. BUT, WHEN I'M THERE IN FRONT OF HIM HE DOES WHAT I ASK OR TELL HIM. U KNOW IT'S NEVER BEEN LIKE THIS. IF HE DID NOT RETURN MY CALL OR E-MAIL HE WOULD GET BACK TO ME JUST TO SAY HEY, I'M BUSY I WILL CALL U TOMORROW. HE ALWAYS CALLED. I WOULD EVEN LEAVE MESSAGES LIKE GOD DANG IT PERRY U R NOT GETTING BACK TO ME WHATS UP. THEN, HE WOULD GET RIGHT BACK TO ME. I WAS KIND OF BOSSY. BUT, HE IS MY PERRY AND WHEN I WANT TO TALK HE NEEDS TO GET BACK TO ME.BUT, THEN WE HAD PHONE SEX. HE GOT STRESSED AND OUR COMMUNICATION WENT DOWNHILL. I KNEW HE COULDN'T HANDLE IT. SO I BACKED OFF. I KNOW HIM. NOW, HE WON'T TALK AT ALL. NY COUSIN DOES SAY THAT IN TIME HE WILL TALK TO ME. SHE TOLD ME I DO NOT NEED TO GO UP THERE. BUT, IF I NEED TOGO FOR THIS OUT OF SIGHT THING I WILL. SO, Y DOES THIS OUT OF SIGHT THING EVEN MATTER? I KNOW HE TELLS HIS FRIENDS AND HIMSELF Y WOULD SHE COME TO ME SHE LIVES IN FLORIDA. I COULD C WHERE HE THINKS Y WOULD SHE LEAVE HER FAMILY, JOB, HOME. HECK I'M NORMAL AND EVEN I CAN'T IMAGINE ANYONE DOING THAT FOR ME. SO I KNOW HE IS SAYING SHE WILL NEVER COME FOR ME. DO U AGREE HE IS SAYING THAT TO HIMSELF. OR JUST FORGETTING ABOUT ME. YEA, I CAN C Y HE WOULD WANT TO FORGET ABOUT ME. IT DOES SEEM IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO C ME MOVING THERE. I WILL GO THERE AS SOON AS I CAN. THERE IS NO REASON FOR HIM NOT BEING MY FRIEND. HE COULD NOT EVEN HAVE A GOOD REASON. I'M JUST AFRAID THAT HE WILL SAY I CANT BE YOUR FRIEND AND I DON'T WANT U. DO U C THAT HAPPENING? I LOVE HIM DO U THINK HE LOVES ME. I KNOW IT'S A DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE. BUT, DO U THINK HE DOES.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CHER, I PAID AGAIN DID U GET IT?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi Steph,

No, I didn't get it. The last rating/payment I received from you was yesterday at 8:37PM.

Let's continue to communicate on the newest question you opened, as I suggested there, okay? This one is closed.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

O.K.