Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

what word starting with h and has 9 letters and is a

what word starting with h and has 9 letters and is a crossword for being affectionate in public

Hello, Deeanna and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Is this one word or can it be two? If two, try 'holdhands'.

If this is not it, please let me know and I will continue working on it for you.

Is this from a newspaper or magazine, etc.? If so please let me know which one. Also, if you know any other letters within the word or at least the ending letter, please tell me. Thanks.

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive Rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Please do not rate negatively if you still need information. Just click "Reply" instead. Thank you!

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,