Ask Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS...

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P, Consultant
Experience:  Associates in Criminal Justice. Bachelors in Human Service Management. Masters in Psychology
72188469
Type Your Question Here...

Hi , I just wanted to say thank you for your input. My follow

Hi ,
I just wanted to say thank you for your input. My follow up is, He asked me to see him on a Friday, but I was out of town and didn't text him until later to play hard to get. He was very quick to reply back to me. When I think he has disappeared on me, he comes back . But we only see eachother once a week. I haven't seen him for about a week now. Should I move on or wait patiently? Is he still interested, what can I do?
Why do men keep coming back, is there a reason for this?

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

How are you?

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

You need to focus on what makes you happy!

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

No one usually misses anything until it is gone!

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

If you distance yourself, he may realize how wonderful of a person you are and be a more committed!

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Men keep coming back because women allow them too!

Customer:

Hi Khris... Are you still there? Can we continue with the conversation?

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

I am here!

Customer: Good I understand what you are saying
Customer: I understanding what you are saying. I'm just not sure if he is no longer interested or he is truely busy
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Are we able to continue?

Customer: Yes, Internet prbloems
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Time will tell!

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

You should focus on what makes you happy! You seem like a very understanding person but sometimes we as individuals can only understand so much!

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Never force love! Let love come to you! I believe that you are way to smart to simply wait around.

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

You have loads of passion. I can tell by your commitment!

Customer: Yea, you're right. Forgive me if I don't seem to understand your response, I am clueless about men and dating. I have been single for a fees years. I have gained my confidence and wanted to meet new people. But what do you mean when women allow men to ?
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Men seem to try and get away with things if a woman lets them. It seems he only wants to be with you if its convenient to him. So when i say woman allow me to do something. That is an example.

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Almost like keeping a leash on you but letting it get longer and longer.

Customer: I also understand that the maturity level may play a factor. I have a lot going on for myself with school and work and hobbies, but when it comes to men, I just don't understand if its me or them .
Customer: Ok, I see... As painful and hard as it is. The last time we spoke was Wednesday . The attraction was still there. He said we could get together again. Which we usually do, once a week with his schedule . I've been distancing myself . Haven't heard from him since then.
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

What does your gut say?

Customer: To just pull back from him which I've done.. He is busy or lost interest. Not really sure.
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

He very well may be busy but if he really cares, he will make time for you.

Customer: Thank you , I will let you know how things go.
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Appreciate that! Good luck to you!

Thank you for allowing me to help you in your time of need. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future for any information you may be needing. God bless!