Kaleisha, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I have been working as an independent contractor answering research questions with over 98% accuracy for over 3 years.
Type Your Question Here...

Adult Content Question

how do pornstars make thier penis so big. i know that most of those guys that are hung to the xtreme were not givin.did they have surgery? are they taking pills and if so what kind? i would like to measure up to those guys so help me please.....

Hello! I will be glad to assist you today.

Well many actors in the adult film industry do appear to have larger than normal penis'. Many of the actors use camera angles, lighting, and last minute tricks to make their penis look larger. For example, preforming simple routines just before show time give them an "advantage". Hot towel wraps around the area increase the blood flow and creates a larger penis quickly. Many actors do this just before their scene starts. Simple massages help increase the size as well. Shaving right before also give the appearance of a larger penis size.

These tricks only apply to some men. Some are already gifted enough and do not need any tricks to give them an "advantage".

Some actors have been know to take pills to help increase their size. There are hundreds of penis enlargement pills out there. Its hard to say if they really work considering there is little scientific support for any non surgical methods to penis enlargement.

Pumps only increase the blood flow and give a temporary appearance of an enlarged penis. The results do not last.

Although cosmetic penis enlargement is offered by some surgeons, it's controversial and considered by many to be unnecessary and potentially harmful. A few different techniques are used to lengthen a penis. All of them should be considered experimental. There aren't enough studies of penis-enlargement surgery to give an accurate picture of risks and benefits.

The most widely used surgical procedure to lengthen the penis involves severing the suspensory ligament that attaches the penis to the pubic bone and moving skin from the abdomen to the penile shaft. When this ligament is cut, the penis appears longer because more of it hangs down. But cutting the suspensory ligament can cause an erect penis to be unstable. Severing the suspensory ligament is sometimes combined with other procedures, such as removing excess fat over the pubic bone.

A procedure to make the penis thicker involves taking fat from a fleshy part of the body and injecting it into the shaft of the penis. The results are often disappointing, however, because much of the injected fat is reabsorbed by the body. This can lead to curvature or asymmetry of the penis.

Another technique for increasing width is grafting tissue onto the shaft of the penis.

None of these procedures has been proved to be safe or effective.

You may just have to live what you have. I am sure many women will agree, it is not about the size of the boat, but the motion in the ocean.

I hope I was able to help! Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions.