Ask Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS...

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P, Consultant
Experience:  Associates in Criminal Justice. Bachelors in Human Service Management. Masters in Psychology
72188469
Type Your Question Here...

Why am I usually alone?

Why am I usually alone?

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I haven't had a response.

I assume "relationship" is the proper category.

I'll continue waiting.

Patrick

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. If you could provide a little more detail for the professionals that may help them when they review this post so they can better understand your question.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator

Hello there and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am very happy to help you with your question.

Can you please elaborate a little more? Please only explain what you feel comfortable with. I am here to help any way I can! Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I appreciate your responding to my question about being alone. I am currently working with practitioners in Sedona, Arizona trying to resolve issue so I wish to retract question for now. Best regards. Patrick
Best wishes!
Experience: Associates in Criminal Justice. Bachelors in Human Service Management. Masters in Psychology