Florian_Berkley
Florian_Berkley, Engineer
Experience:  Clear answers - Fast Internet research
Type Your Question Here...

I created some LCD monitor and now need a case to cover it.

I created some LCD monitor and now need a case to cover it. What is the best material and cheap enough to create a hard-case/enclosure? It need to be light enough and looks good but cost savvy. I found aluminum alloy or metal alloy might good but don't know if this expensive or not. Can you suggest me ?
Category: General
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 10 months ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'll wait
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 10 months ago.
We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela
Expert:  Florian_Berkley replied 10 months ago.

Dear customer,

Could you please explain your requirements:

1) Is it a home/DIY project, or is it a professional / industry project?

2) Could you maybe attach a picture of your LCD Monitor?

Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

It's a professional/industry project

Basically its just LCD panel with a mainboard (LCD control board)

Dear customer,

First sorry for the late answer.

I would love to help you for this but I don't have an answer. I could have helped in case of a transport case.

I will opt out.

Best regards
Florian_Berkley, Engineer
Experience: Clear answers - Fast Internet research