Miranda
Miranda, Editor/Writer/College English Professor
Experience:  B.A., A.S., English professor (2+ years) and freelance editor (10+ years)
Type Your Question Here...

IS THERE ANY HOPE THAT MY MARRIAGE WILL WORK

PSYCHIC-- NOT ELLIOT OR CHER -- NEED A DIFFERENT OPINION
IS THERE ANY HOPE THAT MY MARRIAGE WILL WORK WILL HE CHANGE TO MAKE ME A PRIORITY
Category: General
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 6 months ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I wanted to know from a psychic not Cher or Elliot to see if there was hope for my marriage as we are in the process of a divorce. I wanted to see if he would understand or get it before the divorce goes through and he looses his mother. Or if he will get it after we divorce and his mother dies.

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX regarding the professionals and what you would like to know is seen in your question. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Not cause I disbelieve them but just because it seems like Cher is on here all the time (which I hope she gets paid well) And not sure on Elloit. but you must have others. I think I was talking to a hope a while ago but not sure. Just need someone else

Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.
I am a tarot card reader, and I would be happy to give you a reading if that would suit your needs. Please let me know if that would be helpful to you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Yes I would really like for you to do a full reading for me in every thing

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.
I can do a life spread for you if you would like. It focuses on everything from love to career to life in general. It's a 20+ card spread. If that's acceptable, please let me know. If so, please let me know your real first name, so I can use it with the cards when I do the reading.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Yes that is fine. My biggest concerns are my marriage mymom and work and my name is Wanda

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.
Okay. I'll get started. It will take me a little bit because it's a thorough spread.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

thank you

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

Here you are, Wanda. I hope this helps. If you have further questions, please ask. It's been my pleasure helping you. Please remember to rate my service positively, as rating me is the only way I receive credit for my work.

The first section of the life spread relates to your personal life and what you are experiencing. The cards I pulled for this section were the Four of Swords, the Page of Cups, the Ace of Cups, and the Three of Swords, anchored by The Fool. This essentially means that you are having a lot of doubts in your life that may be causing you to retreat from action because you are afraid of what could happen. You are a kind, sympathetic person who is very in tune to the needs of others, but that may be hindering you because you are letting people, possibly someone in particular, walk all over you. By breaking free of this, you will be able to find either a new relationship of some sort, or you will be able to advance to a new stage in a current relationship. This could mean that a current relationship needs to end because the person is
treating you badly, and only by letting go of this can you advance to something
new. Something new is coming, and even though it may be scary because it is
unknown, it will result in a new, positive change.

The second section relates to your home life. The cards I pulled were the Five of Wands, Six of Cups, Page of Pentacles, and the Five of Pentacles. These suggest that you may be facing some opposition at home regarding something you want. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself and argue for what you believe in. You seem to be reflecting a lot on memories from the past, perhaps remembering things in a better light than they really were (rose-colored glasses). It may not be too late to rekindle the past, but don't give up on the present. Because of the presence of a Page in this section, it suggests that there is someone either currently in your life or who may be coming into it that is very reliable, hardworking, and loyal. While they may be a little set in their ways, they will be there for you when you need them.
Finally, it suggests that you may need some advice with something in the
financial sector related to your home life. Don't be afraid to ask for that advice, particularly from someone new. Perhaps the Page in your life could help
with this issue.

The third section relates to your work/career. I pulled The Lovers, the Ace of Swords, Justice, and the Ten of Shells, anchored by The Moon. I'm sensing that perhaps some sort of romantic relationship is causing trouble in your work life, possibly as a distraction. Resolving this issue may help you with a new beginning. This new beginning may come after a setback, but you can succeed as long as you are determined. I also suspect by the presence of Justice that you are having some problems with someone doing you wrong. Do not let injustice go in favor of avoiding confrontation. That will only make you unhappy. Keep all of these things in mind because if you can overcome these problems, you will find happiness in your career. Just trust your intuition and act when the time is right.

The fourth section relates to love. I drew the Seven of Wands, The Moon, the Queen of Wands, and the Ace of Pentacles, anchored by The Emperor. This suggests that you are having trouble standing by your decision regarding a particular romantic relationship, and that perhaps other people are making you doubt that decision. Do what makes you truly happy. In the long run, your own happiness is going to be worth a lot more to you than pleasing other people. Again, trust your intuition. Do what you feel in your heart is the right thing to do. Now, the appearance of the Queen of Wands could refer to someone you know or will know in the future. However, it could also refer to the type of person you want to be. The Queen is wise and independent, but she is still intuitive and imaginative. She is skilled at bringing people together despite their differences. There is a suggestion for a new beginning in this area of your life as well. Although it suggests that new beginning may be a on
a material or practical level, it could very well refer to a new romantic relationship or a new stage in a current relationship. The person who seems to be at the forefront in your romantic life is focused, assertive, and confident, but this person can be overcritical, aggressive, impatient, and dominant. It's up to you to decide if this person's strengths outweigh his weaknesses to where you could be happy with him.

The fifth section relates to your future. I pulled the Queen of Swords, the Seven of Cups, The Tower, and the Ten of Wands, anchored by both The Hierophant and Justice. As with all Queens, the Queen of Swords may refer to someone you know, will know, or someone you may become. The Queen of Swords has suffered some disappointments in relationship, and this disappointment can let her become bitter and critical if she lets it. But through it all, she is still a kind, loving person and fiercely loyal. You will be faced with a choice between several options or paths regarding an issue, and you must decide whether success in the world's terms or in emotional satisfaction is more important to you. To find happiness and emotional fulfillment, you may need to choose the less certain path. Your only danger lies in not making a choice at all. But this decision, while it may be abrupt and difficult at first, will be
liberating. You will have a widening of possibilities and a chance to have a
happier, more secure future. Any difficult burdens you are currently having
will soon be lifted, but you must let go of any unnecessary responsibilities
imposed by other people and realize that you have done all that you can. You
might want to seek advice from a wise source for guidance, and make sure that
you stick to your values. In the end, justice will prevail in your life.

Your wishes are definitely focused on love right now because The Lovers card appeared in that area. You will find peace and happiness in this area again, but it's up to you to make the right choice for yourself that will bring you that happiness. You have to love yourself before you will truly be happy in this area.

Your key card was the Eight of Wands, which reveals the most important information for you to know right now. This card represents complete, absolute change. There may be a setback or obstacle for you to overcome that heralds this change (suggest by The Devil card in your central position), but it will bring you enlightenment and happiness. Don't be afraid to realize that negative feelings that you may be experiencing about a person or a situation are justifiable. Do not continue in negative patterns or relationships. Let them go and move on to the positive.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Not sure if I totally understand or not. Are you saying that I should stay married or get a divorce?

Who is the one particular person who is hindering me.

My mom and my husband are both negative but my mom has had a hard life and is old school she holds on the everything good or bad. Will mom be moving with my brother.

Are these the changes that you see: a divorce, mom moving, a new job.

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

Hi Wanda,

Tarot cards work a little differently than Ouija boards and psychic readings. I wish there was a "yes" or "no" card, but there isn't. Tarot cards only suggest and present possibilities with tips on what to do. What I gave you in yesterday's reading was a breakdown of the meaning of each card pertaining to your situation in each section of the reading.

I have done some smaller card readings to see if I can give you more guidance into your specific questions.

Should you get a divorce? I pulled The Hierophant, the King of Swords, the World, and the Three of Pentacles. I am assuming that the King of Swords is referring to your husband. This King is responsible, authoritative, and logical; however, he can be domineering, rigid, and unsympathetic as well. If your husband is making you unhappy, do not be afraid to let him go (divorce), especially if he is tearing you down. Trust your values and your judgment. Don't be afraid to break free of this relationship and try something new, for it will lead to a greater sense of fulfillment in your life and an increase in your own self-esteem. The best thing to do is trust what your heart is telling you to do and to allow others to help you and be there for you to rely on.

Will your mom be moving in with your brother? I pulled the King of Pentacles, the Six of Cups, the Ace of Cups, and the Ten of Wands. I'm assuming that the King of Pentacles represents your brother. This King is hardworking, generous, and practical; however, he can be overcautious, obsessed by detail, and materialistic. It seems like you are definitely reminiscing a lot about old times, perhaps on how things are/were between you and your mother. I'm sensing that there is a strong possibility that she will move in with your brother, but that this move will bring a new emotional start to your relationship with your mother. Problems that you may have had will soon ease, but you must realize that you are not responsible for every problem that you may have had with her. For your relationship with your mother to move forward and grow, you must move forward yourself and leave the past behind you.

Will you get a new job? I pulled the Five of Pentacles, The Sun, the Four of Cups, and The Tower. I'm sensing that your current job may not be providing you with the finances you need for your current situation and that you are unhappy with it. You may be seeking something more exciting, but this new venture may greatly change a current relationship you have, possibly with someone in your workplace. The cards suggest that help will come from an unexpected source, possibly from a new job offer. By the presence of The Sun (the absolute best card in the deck), you need to seize this new opportunity. Even though it may be difficult to leave what you are familiar with behind, you will feel a sense of liberation when you do and will be presented with an opportunity to build a more secure future. You will succeed as long as you try hard and don't give up.

Who is the biggest hindrance in your life? I pulled the Queen of Swords, the Three of Swords, the Seven of Pentacles, and The Tower. The Queen of Swords is a person who has experienced a lot of disappointment in his/her life, and who, if he/she lets it, can become bitter and overcritical because of these past/present sorrows and disappointments. He/She is still a loving, kind person, although he/she tries to protect himself/herself, and he/she is fiercely loyal. However, he/she does have a problem with letting his/her softer side show, and he/she can be unforgiving. This person can represent either a man or a woman in your life. Do not allow this person to continue to cause pain in your life. Even if they reject you or pass you over in favor of someone/something else, this can lead to a new opportunity for you. I know it may seem difficult to break free of this person's negative influence, but you must do so in order for you to find happiness. I wish I could give you a specific person, but the cards won't tell me anymore on this subject. Whoever this "Queen of Swords" is in your life, whether it is your husband or mother or someone else, you have to determine. Which person in your life possesses the characteristics of the Queen of Swords that I described above?

I hope that helped clarify things. If you have further questions, please ask. It's been my pleasure helping you. Please remember to rate my answer positively, as rating me is the only way I receive credit for my work.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Yes my husband can be well horrible at times, selfish, and mean. Tells me I am fat that I turn him off in the bed room. Doesn't like it that he is not #1 anymore. My mom is. And the sad part is it has been like this for around 3 yrs. Now his mom is dying and he still really doesn't understand the care taking part. He is upset his mom is dying but I think he is more upset he may loose some money when we divorce.If we do divorce, will I be ok financially. Do you see it happening soon and will we divorce before his mom dies. Do you know how long she has. I have been with this family for 24 yrs basically now I find out his daughter pretty much hates me. Which has totally crushed me. Will his mom leave anything to me

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

Hi Wanda,

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I've been out all morning. Here are a few more specific readings for each of your questions.

Will you be okay financially if you divorce? I drew the Ten of Pentacles, the Two of Swords, and the Four of Swords. Basically, the cards suggest that although you don't want a divorce and that you want everything to work out, you need to make a logical decision regarding your marriage. If you do nothing, someone else (your husband) may make this decision for you. You are definitely afraid of what could happen if you are on your own, but don't retreat from action and do nothing. You have to fight for yourself and for what you want. If you make a decision with your best interests in mind, you will be fine both personally and financially. Therefore, the cards are suggesting that you will be all right financially if you divorce, as long as you continue to work hard and fight for what you want.

Will you divorce soon, particularly before his mom dies? I drew The Sun, the Six of Pentacles, and the Queen of Pentacles. As with all Queens, the Queen of Pentacles either represents someone you know, will know, or someone you may become. This Queen is caring, intelligent, hardworking, and talented at making people comfortable and secure; however, she can become obsessed with order and take on everyone else's responsibilities, making her a martyr. I am sensing that some financial or practical help will be offered in some way, but if you are the one helping other people, you may be asked to give too much too often to other people. Don't let anyone walk all over you. If you don't stand up for yourself, nothing will ever change, and you will continue to be unhappy. The presence of The Sun (the best card in the deck) is always a good thing, and it suggests that you will succeed no matter what happens. Things will work out for the best as long as you seize your opportunity for happiness. The cards are refusing to give me an exact answer about whether or not you will divorce. As in all of the readings I've done for you, the cards keep saying that you have to make this choice yourself, but that as long as you go with your heart and make the right decision for what is best for you as a person, everything will work out for the best.

How long does his mother have to live? Any type of question pertaining to when someone will die is considered a taboo in the tarot world, and the cards will not give me a specific answer on it. However, I can give you a little guidance in this area, but I cannot give you an exact answer. I drew The Empress, the Six of Cups, and the Nine of Wands. The Empress is the strongest representation of motherhood in the deck, so she will definitely be a strong focus in the near future. Your husband especially (and you as well) should spend as much time as possible with her. Reflect back on happier times and memories. Resolve old problems and make some sort of peace. You and your husband both will regret it if you don't. It may be difficult to overcome past problems, but make the effort to do so because it will be worth it.

Will his mom leave anything to you? I drew The Moon, the Seven of Cups, and the Five of Pentacles. You are going to be faced with several options that you must choose between. Some options will lead to physical rewards, while others will lead to more emotional rewards. You will have to decide which type of reward matters more to you, but you must make a decision. Trust your intuition and act when the time is right. You may also receive financial assistance from an unexpected source. Therefore, the cards are suggesting that depending on how your relationship is resolved with your mother-in-law, she may very well leave you something. This something could be of a financial nature, or it could be something with more emotional value.

I hope that helps. If you have further questions, please ask. It's been my pleasure helping you. Please remember to rate my answer positively, as rating me is the only way I receive credit for my work.

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

Hi Wanda,

I decided to do a small tarot reading today regarding advice on your divorce to see if the cards would give me a more direct answer on what you should do. In my opinion, they have provided a more direct answer on whether or not you should divorce.

I drew the Two of Cups, Death, and The Chariot. The presence of the Death card (does not necessarily mean actual death) suggests that as things now stand between you and your husband (with him unwilling to change and treating you badly), it is best to accept that change is needed and that moving forward with the divorce is the best thing for you at this time.

The Chariot suggests that although this change may be difficult, it is necessary, and it will be a positive change that will bring you peace.

Now, the Two of Shells adds an interesting aspect to this reading. By going forward with the divorce, a relationship in your life will deepen and enter a state of harmony with you being able to mend quarrels and problems with this person. Whether this is with your mother, someone else you are at odds with, or even your husband realizing the error of his ways and making a change, I can't say for certain. But a current relationship in your life will greatly improve by going forward with your divorce. I hope this helps.

Please remember to rate my answer positively, as rating me is the only way I receive credit for my work. If you have further questions, please ask. It's been my pleasure helping you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Sorry haven't been on much so I haven't had chance to read all of what you have done.

So, even though he loves me I should go through with it. So are you saying he is going to have to loose his mother and me to seem to understand what love is. Real Love any way. I wish he loved me even just an 1/8 of what he loves his money.

He is coming into a lot of money when his mom dies and it's unreal that he really doesn't want me to have the house which he doesn't even want. It just really sucks as I do love him but it is getting harder and harder to live with him.

Do you see the divorce going through before or after his mom dies. and how soon do you see it.

You can't see who the person is that my relationship will improve with

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

My advice and the cards suggest that you should proceed with divorce proceedings. If your husband is treating you so badly and only cares about his money, he may need something like a divorce to realize how wrong he's been. Unfortunately, some people are so wrapped up in themselves that it takes a great loss of some sort to wake them up.

Perhaps just the threat of an impending divorce will be enough for him to realize the error of his ways, but I highly doubt it. The cards suggest that you have to make this change for any positive improvement in your life. If you continue on as you are, you will continue to be miserable, and your marriage will most likely continue to deteriorate.

As I said before, I can't tell you exactly when his mom will die (tarot cards don't work that way), but my reading today suggested that you need to move forward with divorce proceedings in the near future. I can't tell you for certain who the person is that your relationship will improve with, but I sense that it will be someone of great importance to you, someone you deeply care about and want to have a better relationship with.

Now, this is something I tell all of my clients, and something I always tell myself as well: Take what the tarot cards say with a grain of salt. By this I mean you have to be the one to make the choice of what to do with your life. If you don't agree with the cards, don't listen to them. That's your choice to make. The cards only suggest and give guidance. All I can tell you is that to me the cards are saying that you are unhappy and that moving forward with divorce proceedings will lead to happiness in the future for you. You have to decide if you agree with me or not.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would give me a positive rating, as I believe I've done my best to give you many thorough answers. I will gladly answer any further questions you may have, but I need to receive credit for my work as well. Please let me know if you have any further questions. It's been my pleasure helping you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I have already filed and served him with papers. So things will proceed unless something unreal happens.

I never would have filed but for the last 3/4 years he has been saying our marriage is a joke and we should get a divorce. And that we do not do anything together well I have had to take care of my mom who is loosing her eye sight, has vertigo, also is loosing her hearing.

It started out with me pretty much staying over there. I would come home from work cook him super and get his lunch for the next day. Then head to my moms house and do the same thing she really couldn't at first. And while she was eating I would be doing work on her house. Stay up till 1/2 and do it all over again. He started getting mad at me that my siblings where not helping me. Well I can't make him do anything so how did he think I would be able to get them to. SIGH..... I TRY SO HARD TO MAKE THEM BOTH HAPPY BUT IT IS NOT WORKING.

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

That's terrible. I'm not trying to offend you, but he sounds incredibly selfish and self-centered. If your mother needs care, he needs to understand that. Would he treat his own mother that way? How would he feel if you acted the same way when he tried to care for his mother? As I said, sometimes people are so self-involved that it takes something major to make them realize how wrong they've been.

I know in some of the previous readings I gave you that the cards kept saying that you have to let some of these burdens go and realize that you have done everything you can. You are not responsible for everyone's happiness, especially not at the expense of yours. You have to ask yourself if you can continue on being married to him as things are, if he remained the same person with no changes to his actions or personality. If you can't keep on being married with him acting as he is currently, you should go through with the divorce. I know this sounds cliché, but people only change if they want to. We can't force them to, no matter how much we try and want it to happen.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

With his mother dying .... he really doesnt go over much. Only when his siser who is just as bad if not worse than he is calls and says she needs a break.

They are all in it for the money

I do love his mother alot. I think and hope that she and his dad WHO I ADORE CAUSE I NEVER HAD A DAD understand

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

Some people are like that: cold, selfish, and only caring about money. It's a sad thing that I wish wasn't true, but unfortunately, some people only care about themselves.

Try to spend as much time with his mother and father as you can. Let them know that you are there for them, that you love them, and that they can count on you. I'm certain that they will appreciate it, particularly since their own children are acting so badly.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

It started out with me pretty much staying over there. I would come home from work cook him super and get his lunch for the next day. Then head to my moms house and do the same thing she really couldn't at first. And while she was eating I would be doing work on her house. Stay up till 1/2 and do it all over again. He started getting mad at me that my siblings where not helping me. Well I can't make him do anything so how did he think I would be able to get them to. SIGH..... I TRY SO HARD TO MAKE THEM BOTH HAPPY BUT IT IS NOT WORKING. He wanted me to come home so I did and would still be late but I was trying. He said that I wasn't even sleep ing with him well when I did go up he would get all mad and sigh and pul he covers so i did not have any so totally not feeling wanted

I PLIED WITH HIM TO HELP ME AND HE COULD GIVE UP A SUNDAY TO DO SOME THING WITH ME BUT HE WOULD NOT.

NEVER MIND US LOOSING OUR DAUGHTER. HE DID NOT WANT HER. WHEN LOST HER HE SAID WE COULD RY AGAIN THEN GOT A VASTACOMY. YES I drove him but dont remember it as I was still in a fog. But yet is was ok for me to raise his daughter from his proir marrige. just really selfish I would go on but i would be here for months.

We together have a bit of money and he so does not want me to have anything when I am the one who paid for so soso ooo mch.

and he will be getting a huge inheritance and is part of a trust

so really just can not comtemplate all of his greed.

to top it off his daughter does not like me and i did soo much for her. she never even would have graduated if it where not for me.

SO I GUESS .... I WANT TO KNOW I WILL BE OK FINANCIALLY CAUSE WHAT EVER I GET HE WILL GET TEN FOLD.

My sister in law told me that my mohter in law Knows that my husband was not a good one and not a good father but never called him on it ...

why wouldnt they i mean my mom would

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

Wow. He really sounds like a mean person. You will be better off without him.

Here's what I posted in a previous reading for you: Will you be okay financially if you divorce? I drew the Ten of Pentacles, the Two of Swords, and the Four of Swords. Basically, the cards suggest that although you don't want a divorce and that you want everything to work out, you need to make a logical decision regarding your marriage. If you do nothing, someone else (your husband) may make this decision for you. You are definitely afraid of what could happen if you are on your own, but don't retreat from action and do nothing. You have to fight for yourself and for what you want. If you make a decision with your best interests in mind, you will be fine both personally and financially. Therefore, the cards are suggesting that you will be all right financially if you divorce, as long as you continue to work hard and fight for what you want.

You will be all right financially when you divorce. He may not want to give you any money, but the courts tend to split assets down the middle. I'm not a lawyer, so I can't give you specifics on that, but the cards suggest that you will be fine.

Honestly, your mother-in-law probably doesn't want to start a confrontation with your husband about his faults due to her declining health. She probably wants to have peace with everyone before she dies, not more pain. That's my take on it. Families are strange things.

Experience: B.A., A.S., English professor (2+ years) and freelance editor (10+ years)
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

do you think he will ever get it..........

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.
I honestly don't know for certain. The cards keep telling me that if he does change, and that's a big if, it will take a major event to make that change occur. He has to want to change, and if he doesn't, then he won't. I wish I had better news, but that's what the cards keep saying. I do hope everything works out for you, and according to the readings I've done for you, things will work out for the best in your life.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

do you see his mother giving me anything

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

Here's what I posted in an earlier tarot card reading for you: Will his mom leave anything to you? I drew The Moon, the Seven of Cups, and the Five of Pentacles. You are going to be faced with several options that you must choose between. Some options will lead to physical rewards, while others will lead to more emotional rewards. You will have to decide which type of reward matters more to you, but you must make a decision. Trust your intuition and act when the time is right. You may also receive financial assistance from an unexpected source. Therefore, the cards are suggesting that depending on how your relationship is resolved with your mother-in-law, she may very well leave you something. This something could be of a financial nature, or it could be something with more emotional value.

I sense that she will leave you something, but I don't know what. It could be money or something sentimental (jewelry, etc.). I believe it will depend on the state of your relationship with her when she passes. I hope that helps.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Sorry I will go back and read again thank you

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.
Of course. Glad I could help. I wish you the best of luck with everything.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Miranda, are you there? I was wondering if you can see now if the divorce happens before or after his mom dies. Really need help with the issues at work. Will they be fixed right away. How bad is my boss going to be. How soon will this new job offer come or will I just get done. Been trying to do way to much and everything is coming to a head.

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

Hi Wanda,

I apologize for taking so long to respond to you. I've been very sick for the past few days, and I haven't been on the computer much. Here is your tarot reading:

Will the divorce happen before or after his mom dies? I drew The Tower, the Three of Cups, and the King of Cups. The presence of The Tower implies a sudden change, which suggests to me that the divorce will most likely happen after his mother passes away. But as I've said before, this divorce will work out for the best in your life. Your family troubles will ease, and you will experience a period of happiness in your family. The King of Cups represents someone who will play a great role in your life during this time. The King is caring, kind, and puts others above himself. Perhaps he represents a new person you will meet who will make you happy.

Issues at work and your boss. I drew the Two of Wands, the Ace of Pentacles, and the Eight of Pentacles. I honestly didn't get any vibes about your current boss, so he may not be the problem you are expecting. You are going to be faced with a choice between two alternatives in your job, most likely between whether to stay at your current job or move on to another one. Do not act impulsively, but make sure you carefully consider both options before deciding. Whatever choice you make will give you a new beginning in your career where you will learn many new skills and be successful. Continue to work hard and things will work in your favor.

When will your new job offer come? I drew the Ace of Wands, The High Priestess, and the Six of Swords. The new job offer will come soon, and you must trust your intuition to decide if it is the right career move for you. Whatever you choose--whether to stay at your old job or move on to this new one--leave any bitterness or regrets you might have behind you. Calmer, happier times in your career lie ahead.

I may or may not be back on today; it just depends on how my fever is and how I feel. I hope this reading answered your questions. If you have further questions, please ask. It's been my pleasure helping you. Please remember to rate my answer positively, as rating me is the only way I receive credit for my work.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

OMG...... I hope your ok. Being sick is horrible.

When you are feeling better, how soon will this new job offer come, will it be in the town I work in now or will it be some where else.

So you don't think he will come unglued on me. Will I get the issues all fixed

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

Hi Wanda,

The cards aren't giving me a specific timeline for when your new job offer will come, but they are suggesting it will be soon. I would suggest sometime within the next few months, if not sooner.

The Six of Swords from the reading I did earlier today for you actually implies travel, which suggests to me that the new job will not be in the town you work in now. It will most likely be somewhere else.

The cards are suggesting that everything will work out in your favor, as long as you continue to fight for what you want. Don't let anyone make your decisions for you or walk all over you. Only by doing what's best for you will you find true happiness.

I hope this reading answered your questions. If you have further questions, please ask. It's been my pleasure helping you. Please remember to rate my answer positively, as rating me is the only way I receive credit for my work.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I have forgot to ask about my father in law as he is not that well either. I COMPLETELY ADORE AND LOVE THAT MAN. HE IS THE DAD THAT I NEVER HAD.

Why does my heart still love him, cause I do still love him.

The job is it in the same field that I am in. Does it mean I may be following my mom to Florida.

I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER.......

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

Hi Wanda,

I'm slowly starting to feel better. Whatever I caught was not fun and knocked a lot out of me. Here is your reading.

Father-in-law: I drew the King of Wands, The Hierophant, and The High Priestess. I'm assuming the King of Wands represents your father-in-law. He is a great communicator, driven, knowledgeable, and lives life to the fullest. He has a lot to offer and may be a great source of advice for you during this time in your life. Focus on continuing your positive relationship with him without caring what your husband thinks about it. I didn't get any negative vibes regarding his health, so the cards don't seem to think that his health is in danger right now.

Will your job offer be in your current field? I drew the Five of Wands, the Page of Wands, and the King of Swords. The cards are suggesting that this job will be something different, either a different aspect of your current field or a different field altogether. I know you are excited about the possibility of something new, but it may not be an easy decision to make, and you may face some opposition to whatever choice you make. Remember, you have to do what is right for you, and if this new job is it, then take it with confidence. There may be a strong, responsible person in your life when you get this job offer who can help you with your decision.

Will you follow your mom to Florida? I drew the Knight of Pentacles, the Two of Cups, and the Ace of Wands. This new job offer will present a positive opportunity in your life, and the cards suggest that you may be following your mom to Florida. If you do accept this offer and it is in Florida, the cards suggest that the relationship between you and your mother will deepen and become stronger.

Why do you still love your husband? That's not really something the cards can answer. Perhaps you remember how things were when you first married, and you wish he would change back into that person. This is something you have to discern for yourself. But for you to truly be able to move on you have to come to terms with the reason and move past it.

Please remember to rate my answer positively, as rating me is the only way I receive credit for my work. I hope this reading answered your questions. If you have further questions, please ask. It's been my pleasure helping you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

He has told me that he really does not want a divorce. I asked him to think long and hard to see if he could actually put me first. Not last, not 11 or moved to 8.

Do the cards see that he will change by any way shape or form. I mean he is 50 does he really even have it in him to do it

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

The cards are not really giving me a yes/no answer on this. They have described him as the King of Swords: responsible, authoritative, logical, domineering, rigid, and sometimes unsympathetic. Those characteristics can add up to someone who is volatile and opposed to change, but it is really up to him whether or not he wants to change. If he doesn't want to change, he won't. Nothing will ever force him to change. He has to decide to do so himself. Anyone is capable of change, at least to some degree, but not everyone is actually able to choose to make a change.

Why does he suddenly say he doesn't want a divorce? Is he really seeing the error of his ways? Or is he afraid of being alone? This is something you have to decide. But as the cards have said many times, if he is unwilling to change, you should move forward with the divorce. Will you really be happy staying with him if he doesn't change?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I did rate you did you not get it????? I hope your feeling a lot better.

He has said that he did no want it to begin with. I told him well after him telling me for at least 2 to 3 years that our marriage is a joke and we should get a divorce. And me trying so hard to make him and my mom happy I thought that he really wanted it. The cards are correct in how they have described him.

We had a horrible fight last night ..... If mom moves to Florida and I don't have to take care of her do the cards see it working. I guess I have to know in my heart I tried everything before I can really let it go.

Please check to see if you got your rating

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

Hi Wanda,

I am feeling better. The last time I received a rating from you was "OK Service" on 9/29/2013. However, I've done quite a few more tarot readings for you since then, so I would greatly appreciate it if you would rate me again, so I can get credit for my work and time. :)

Also, if you have more questions, you should probably post a brand new question instead of responding to this one, as this question keeps timing out on me because of its age. Just post the new question in the "General" category/"General" subcategory and put "For Miranda only" at the beginning of it.

If your mom moves to Florida and you don't have to take care of her, will your marriage work? I drew The High Priestess, Justice, and the King of Swords. Again, the King of Swords definitely represents your husband, with his personality being responsible, authoritative, logical, domineering, rigid, and sometimes unsympathetic. The cards are saying again that if he doesn't change how he treats you, you should proceed with the divorce. If he doesn't make the choice himself to change, he will keep on treating you badly, and you will keep on being unhappy and miserable. Is this something you can live with? You have to trust your intuition on what to do about your marriage without worrying about the influence or opinion of anyone else. The cards are showing that your mother has nothing to do with whether or not your marriage will work. It all depends on whether or not he decides to change.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

My heart says to keep trying. My brain and everyone around me says to get rid of him. I was hoping that with him seeing me crying so much and getting so close to loosing me and his mother that he would be able to get it. From the sounds you and the cards say he just can't or doesn't want too.

You know his mom doesn't even return my emails. My sister in law says she has blocked me from it. I though my in laws like me but I guess I am rethinking that as well.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for the rating. I appreciate it. :)

It's really only up to you whether or not you stay with him. If you choose to stay together and everyone disagrees, that's their issue, not yours. However, like the cards have been saying, if he doesn't choose to change his ways, your relationship will continue to deteriorate, and you will keep being unhappy. My advice would be to ask him point blank if he is willing to change the way he treats you. If he's not, I suggest proceeding with the divorce. You deserve to be happy.

As for your in-laws, they may be blocking you to avoid what they see as "taking sides" against their son, especially with your mother-in-law being ill. They probably want to avoid a confrontation.

I wish you the best of luck with everything, and I hope everything works out in the best possible way for you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I have a question can you see any of my other conversations on here?

Could you please give me one more reading to see what the cards say.

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

I can see your other conversations in this thread. However, you should probably start a new question because this one is almost a month old.

I can give you another reading. Did you have a specific question for the cards?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Ok I was not sure if you could see some of my other conversations with others.

It is basically if I am going in the right direction with the divorce (will he change) basically the same as before. The only other thing is will I ever have a child.

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.
Okay. Give me a little bit, and I'll post the reading. :)
Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

Here is your reading. :)

Will he ever change and should you proceed with the divorce? I drew the Nine of Wands, the King of Swords, and Judgment. Well, the King of Swords is back again. He definitely represents your husband and is logical, responsible, controlling, stubborn, and sometimes cruel. He is never going to change unless he chooses to do so. The cards are very consistent with that. You need to really look at your situation and decide what you can live with. Can you live with him treating you badly? Being at the bottom of his list? Nobody should be treated that way. The cards are suggesting that you should proceed with the divorce, and that something good is on the horizon. Use the experiences with your husband to help you avoid future mistakes. You know what you don't want. You know how you want to be treated. The cards know you are in turmoil over this but you will not break, which is why they gave you the Nine of Wands, which is the "bloody but unbowed card." It means that even though your divorce will be difficult, you must proceed with it. Once your divorce is final, the cards are suggesting that something positive is coming your way, possibly even a new, better, healthier relationship.

Will you ever have a child? I drew the Four of Wands, the Page of Cups, the Page of Pentacles, and the King of Cups. The cards are definitely sensing that you are at the point in your life where you want and are ready for a child, but I don't sense it happening until your divorce is final and you move on. The presence of the King of Cups suggests to me that a new man is going to enter your life who is kind, caring, and a dreamer. The best thing about this King is that he always puts people above property and achievement, which is something you deserve and definitely want. You are going to have to be patient, but the cards suggest that this potential new love could bring you the child you want. And this child will be kind, sympathetic, gentle, and sensitive to the needs of others. Good things are coming, but you have to be willing to get rid of the bad things in your life and reach for those good things.

I hope that answered your question. If you have further questions, please ask. It's been my pleasure helping you. Please remember to rate my answer positively, as rating me is the only way I receive payment/credit for my work. If you would like to request my help in the future, please post your question with "For Miranda Only" at the beginning, and I will respond.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

You are 100 % correct it is just about, just as painful as loosing my daughter, Ashley. Who he did not want in the first place. But any way.

Can the cards be more detailed about the divorce. My lawyer has not gotten back to me.All I asked was if he could give me a figure as to what I would be able to get with the figures that he has. Why wont he get back to me? When will it all happen and do you see an amount

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

Okay. I asked them to be as specific as possible, but there's only so much they can tell me.

They are suggesting that your lawyer is incredibly busy at the moment (possibly with a home life situation), which is why he hasn't responded to you.

They are suggesting that you are going to be faced with a choice in your divorce regarding two different alternatives, perhaps related to something money-wise. They are saying that when you are presented with this choice not to make any hasty decisions. Make sure to reflect and really think about what is the best thing.

They are suggesting that you may be disappointed by something that occurs during the divorce proceedings, but that you should keep it in perspective and not blow it out of proportion. It will only be a partial loss/setback, and it may even work out in your favor in the long run.

I hope that helps. If you have further questions, please ask. It's been my pleasure helping you. Please remember to rate my answer positively, as rating me is the only way I receive payment/credit for my work. If you would like to request my help in the future, please post your question with "For Miranda Only" at the beginning, and I will respond.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Sorry my laptop died on me. Do they say what the choices will be? Are you talking about when my mother in law dies as he disappointment? How long do they think it will take for the divorce to go through

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

They do not say what the choices will be except to suggest that it may come down to something money-related. Perhaps different options for division of your assets or something similar.

I do not believe the disappointment the cards mentioned relates to your mother-in-law's death. It felt like more of something involving the actual divorce not going the exact way you wanted. Perhaps something you wanted from the divorce but won't get.

They wouldn't give me any real direction as to how long it will take the divorce to go through. However, depending on how long you and your husband debate over assets, etc., it may take longer, which may be why the cards mentioned it.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Can they give me any guidance in anything for the divorce .... will my sister in law help me get through this. As she is the only you who knows how they cant be meaning greg's brother is just like him

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

Okay. The Hermit, The Hanged Man, and the Nine of Pentacles. They are sensing that you are very worried about this and are having trouble letting go. They are saying that the divorce will work out for the better, but that you are going to have to put a lot into it, meaning that it's probably going to be a fight. You are going to have to listen to yourself and rely on yourself. They are very insistent on the fact that you are the one that is going to have to get through this, and that you very well may be on your own while it is happening. You will succeed, you will find financial security and independence, and you will find happiness, but you have to rely on yourself. All three of these cards say in one way or another that success will come from relying on yourself and your own efforts.

I really wish the cards would give exact answers. Believe me, I have some of my own questions that they won't even answer. But as I said, all three cards I drew are telling me that for you to be successful in this, you have to rely on yourself and no one else.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I want happiness so much. I hope it is soon after that I find it any my mom to

Expert:  Miranda replied 6 months ago.

The cards keep suggesting that you will find happiness once the divorce is over, and I agree with them. I was in a horrible relationship with a very demanding, controlling man years ago before I met my current husband. I can't explain the immense relief I felt once I ended it. It was like the biggest weight was lifted off of my shoulders. I'm not saying it didn't hurt for a while, but the relief and sense of freedom was so liberating. During the time between when I ended things with him and when I met my husband (roughly 10 months), I spent a lot of time focusing on getting to know myself again. I did things that I enjoyed and made me happy. I put myself first and didn't care what anyone else thought. That time helped me heal myself and become ready to meet my husband.

I would suggest you try doing the same. Focus on yourself. What do you like to do? What makes you happy? Don't think about what other people think or have to say. It's your life, not theirs. Find what makes you happy. Once you do that, I'm willing to bet that you will be able to find a much happier, healthier relationship.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I posted a question to you earlier and do not see it on here. I was wondering you saw my mom going to Florida this year. You know before snow flies.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Marinda are you on here tonight

Expert:  Miranda replied 5 months ago.

Hi Wanda,

Sorry for taking so long to answer. I was gone all yesterday afternoon/evening and didn't get home until 1:00 a.m. (horror movie film shoot).

Will you mom move to Florida this year? The Two of Swords, Death, and the King of Swords. I think your mother is having difficulty deciding when she wants to move to Florida. The presence of the King of Swords (which I associate with your husband) suggests that she is uncertain whether now is a good time to move because of all of the issues going on with your husband and your divorce. I believe she is ready to move and to experience a "new beginning" in her life, but she may be considering waiting until your divorce is finalized, so she can be there with you. Therefore, the cards are suggesting that she may hold off on moving until your divorce is finalized, and that once it is, she will move to Florida.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

It's more on the end of my brother and the situation down there. If he gets that all fixed as far as her living arrangements She would be willing to go today if she could. So will he get that problem fixed so she can.

Expert:  Miranda replied 5 months ago.

I drew the Six of Wands, The Sun, and The Fool. All three of these cards are suggesting that your brother will be able to fix the issues regarding your mother's living arrangements. It may take him a little while, but he will get everything straightened out, so she can move down to Florida. They aren't giving me an exact time frame, except to say that it will take him a bit of time to get everything ready for her.

However, I still sense from the previous reading that your mom is still hesitant about leaving you right away because of the divorce. This may be something that she is unwilling to tell you, but the cards were very insistent about it.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Sorry it has taken so long for me to get back to you. I even gave you a positive reading because I can not remember if I did already.

I was wondering if you can give me another reading as we have a court date coming up and I just don't think my husband really wants it. Does he really want it.

Expert:  Miranda replied 5 months ago.

Hi, Wanda,

Thanks for the positive rating. I really appreciate it. :)

After this, you should open a new question if you want further readings because this question is going on two months old. Just post the question in the "General" category and "General" subcategory and start it with "For Miranda only" so no one else responds.

Does your husband really want a divorce? I drew Judgment, the Six of Swords, and the Four of Cups. Basically, the cards are suggesting that he is unhappy with how things are between you, and he would like things to be different, but he either doesn't realize or doesn't care that he is the one responsible for the problems. He is not yet willing to change, and it's difficult to say whether he ever will. That's up to him. You have to use your judgment on whether or not proceeding with the divorce is the right thing. However, you also have to realize that if he doesn't change, you are going to continue to be miserable. It doesn't matter whether or not he wants the divorce. What matters is the fact that his unwillingness to change guarantees your continued unhappiness. You need to put yourself first in this situation, not him. The cards are also saying that even though you are currently uncertain about the divorce, things are going to improve once it is over as long as you put the problems and bitterness from this relationship in the past.

I hope that helps. If you have further questions, please ask. It's been my pleasure helping you. Please remember to rate my answer positively, as rating me is the only way I receive payment/credit for my work.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I have been posting on here because I can go back and it is in one place. Easier for me to go back on this. So if it is ok and I still give you the positive rating would it be ok?

I am starting to put myself first. He is seeing this in me as well. And I truly think I am starting to. Speaking to my sister in law has helped me tons. Everyone in his family is the same. But we both for some reason do love them. They have something that neither one of us can explain.

Can you do one more full reading? SEe if anything has changed?

Expert:  Miranda replied 5 months ago.

It's okay with me if you keep posting on this question as long as the ratings keep going through. I know the site has policies on how long a question can stay open before a new one must be started, so until a moderator steps in, we can keep using this question.

I'm glad to hear that you are putting yourself first and that everyone is starting to see that. It's true that we can't help who we fall in love with, but when that relationship turns toxic, sometimes it must be ended for the sake of everyone involved. It's up to you to decide if it has reached that point.

By full reading, do you mean one like the 20+ card life spread I did for you initially? Or do you want me specifically to ask if anything in your marriage has changed (three cards)? Although considering the reading I just did for you, I don't believe the cards are going to be very different in what they have to say. They have been extremely consistent in everything they have told you. However, if you want me to do another reading, I will. Let me know.

I will be back on at some point later on tonight, but probably not until late. My birthday is XXXXX so my husband and I have been celebrating today because tomorrow is a work day. He's already annoyed with me for getting on the site tonight, so I probably won't be back on again until he goes to bed. Lol. :)

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I would like to have the full reading.

AWESOME

Expert:  Miranda replied 5 months ago.

Hi Wanda,

Here is your reading. I have been as specific as the cards will allow, but they are very consistent with what they have been telling you. Let me know if you have any questions, and please don't forget to give me a positive rating. :)

Current Personal Life: Ten of Cups, Three of Pentacles, Page of Cups, Queen of Cups. The cards are saying that there are people in your life (Page of Cups and Queen of Cups) who can help give you advice regarding your relationship problems. The Page of Cups is a dreamer who is kind, sympathetic, and sensitive. The Queen of Cups is intuitive, peace-loving, empathetic, and creative. Rely on these people and trust that they have your best interests at heart. Things are going to work out in your life regarding your romantic relationship, although the cards suggest that this will be with a man other than your husband.

Home Life: Two of Cups, The World, Six of Cups, Two of Wands. There is going to be a new romantic relationship that will come into your life. It is going to be exciting and fulfilling, and you will feel like you have the whole world in front of you. You may feel the urge to compare your new relationship to your past one with your husband, but do not do this. Give the new relationship a chance to grow. You are going to be faced with a choice between two alternatives in this new relationship, and when this choice comes (I do not know what it will be.), you need to reflect on it before acting.

Career/Work Life: Ace of Cups, Strength, The Star, Seven of Wands. You are going to have something new happen to you in your career, either a new job or a new stage in your current job. It may be a difficult journey getting to this new stage/job, and you may experience a lot of backbiting, but rely on your strength to help get you through the rough times. This new job or position is going to be a positive change in your life, and you need to believe in yourself and strive for success.

Love: Justice, Four of Swords, Seven of Pentacles, Nine of Cups. You are very concerned with whether or not you are doing the right thing with your divorce. Do not let these doubts cause you to stop acting and moving forward. Stop worrying about the financial issues that could potentially arise from the divorce. Justice will prevail in your favor. You need to rely on yourself and be confident. It is possible to be happy and not be in a relationship. You need to find happiness on your own by learning to love who you are as a person. Only when you do this will you be ready for a new
relationship.

Future: Six of Wands, The Empress, The Fool, Eight of Swords. You are on the right path and should not doubt yourself. Do not let yourself feel trapped by other people's demands, and don't let old guilt and responsibilities get you down. You have a lot of potential, and while you may feel uncertain about your path now, just keep moving forward, and everything will work out in your favor. The Empress suggests that a new romantic relationship may eventually lead to you having a child.

Key (Most important thing you need to know right now): Two of Swords. Again, the cards are sensing that you don't like the option of divorce, but that you aren't happy in your marriage either. You need to use logic to make a decision and stick with it. Do not leave this up to your husband or anyone else. Only you can decide what the best thing for your life is.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

First I hope you had fun and a wicked good time. LOTS AND LOTS OF LAUGHING.

I have told my lawyer to continue to with the process. Does it say how long this process will be? I am still hoping my mother goes to Florida with my brother in the next month or soo. I am hoping once she is down there things will fall into place.

I even want him to be happy. It still hurts that his mother is dying. Even though she never answers not one email. not one. I worry about him when she goes I think he will well go off the deep end.Can you see as to when you think that might happen.

Expert:  Miranda replied 5 months ago.

I did have fun yesterday. We went to some cool places and had a tasty dinner, so I'm happy. :)

The cards aren't really giving me a clear answer on how long your divorce will take. It really depends on how much you two argue over assets, finances, etc. The less you fight over these things and the sooner you reach an agreement on who gets what, the faster it will be.

It's not a bad thing for you to want your husband to be happy. It just shows that you are a kind, caring person who really cares about other people no matter what they have done. I wish your mother-in-law would answer your emails, but as I have said before, she is probably trying to avoid a confrontation because she sees staying in contact with you as taking sides against her son. The cards won't really give me much guidance about when your mother-in-law will die (asking for death specifics is rather taboo in the tarot world), but they are saying that everyone should spend as much time with her as possible now, which makes me believe that it will be fairly soon.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have more questions, and please don't forget to give me a positive rating. :)

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I was told he may change after the divorce and we could get back together. ...... I friend actually really thinks this.

Will my mother still go to fl. Hoping before Dec if my brother can get his stuff all done? And me follow after. Will I meet this person down there.

I love my in laws very very much. Do they know that. It was implied that she will leave me something. Do you see that

Yes I want all of us to be happy.

Expert:  Miranda replied 5 months ago.

As I have said before, your husband is the one who has to decide to change. He is very clearly the King of Swords, who is logical, responsible, controlling, stubborn, and sometimes cruel. He is never going to change unless he chooses to do so. Nothing will ever force him to change. He has to decide to do so himself. The cards are very consistent with that. If he does change after the divorce, and you decide to get back together, that is completely your decision. Don't let anyone else try to force you into something.

The cards are saying that your mother will still go to Florida. As soon as you brother gets everything ready for her, she will move down there. The cards aren't giving me an exact time frame except to say that it all depends on how long your brother takes to get everything in order.

My previous readings regarding you getting a potential new job/new position in your current job suggest travel, which could very well mean that your new job could be in a new location, possibly even Florida. I believe you will meet this new man wherever you end up with your job.

Your in-laws do know that you love them. Also, a previous reading indicated that your mother-in-law may leave you something depending on how your relationship is resolved with her. This something could be of a financial nature, or it could be something with more emotional value (jewelry, etc.).