Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Hi Cher, What would I do about my job?

Customer Question

Hi Cher, What would I do about my job?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi Steph!

I saw your question was locked, so I couldn't reply to your last post. Do you know why it was locked?

In any case, do you mean what would you do about your job if you were to move to MN?

Has anything new happened between last night and today re: any contact from Perry?

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

BILLING LOCKED MY ACCOUNT. THEY SAID I RATED U TOO MUCH. SO, I PAID MORE MONEY TO TALK TO U. SO THEN I HAD TO RESTART A NEW QUESTION. THAT WAS NOT LINKED TO PERRY. SO I PICKED THIS ONE. NO, I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM PERRY. I DO AGREE WITH U ABOUT HIS LOW SELF-ESTEEM AND HIM BEING SCARED TO GO THERE WITH ME. SO I WAS ASKING WHAT DO I DO FOR A JOB THERE. ACTUALLY, WHAT DOES YOUR GIFT C ME DOING? BECAUSE, NOW THAT I UNDERSTAND ALL THIS I KNOW I HAVE TO GO GET HIM.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Steph and thanks for your helpful reply.

From the last things you told me, I agree you have to go there if you want to get him. Re: the job, it would be best for you to get the training for the security guard and then you could do that anywhere. Are you still interested in the school bus driving job? You said you would go for the training for that one, too, but I cannot see you driving a school bus in the cold, snowy, icy weather in MN. Is there any chance you could get a job in a casino, dealing again, or do they not have any casinos there?

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Thank you!

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive Rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

YES, I COULD GO BACK TO THE CASINO. I REALLY ASKED THE QUESTION TO UNLOCK THE ACCOUNT. PERRY IS OFF WEEKENDS. ON THE CASINO BUSINESS U WORK NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS. I WOULD NEVER C HIM. I DO AGREE WITH U. I WILL NOT DRIVE A BUS IN THE WINTER. THE SNOW NO WAY. SO I WONDERED IF U C ME GOING BACK THERE TO GET HIM? ALSO, THEY DON'T HAVE GATED COMMUNITIES LIKE THEY DO HERE. SO I COULD SECURITY. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO. I START SCHOOL A WEEK FROM TOMORROW. I'M EXCITED ABOUT THAT. I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION LAST NIGHT. I GUESS U DIDN'T GET IT. COULD U TELL ME WHAT U ASKED ME AGAIN? PLUS WHEN I'M ALWAYS AROUND PERRY HE BITES HIS NAILS. WHEN I WAS THERE HE DID IT. I GRABBED HIS HAND AND SAID, IT'S JUST ME. DON'T BE NERVOUS. NOW, I UNDERSTAND U ABOUT THIS NERVOUSNESS. I GUESS HE REALLY THINKS HIGHLY OF ME. THIS WOULD ALSO EXPLAIN Y HE COULDN'T SAY GOODBYE TO ME. NOW, THIS IS MY PLAN. I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GET HIM. I KNOW THIS NOW. I WILL GO THERE I WILL GO TO HIS HOUSE. I WILL TELL HIM I'M HERE BECAUSE, I UNDERSTAND Y U DON'T TALK TO ME. U DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ME. WELL, I'M HERE TO TELL U WHAT WERE GOING TO DO. WE R GOING TO HANG OUT AND HAVE FUN. THERE WILL BE NO STRESS ON U. I WANT TO CUDDLE AND HOLD HANDS THAT'S IT. WHEN YOUR READY WE WILL GO AT YOUR PACE. THEN WE WILL GO THERE IN TIME. EVEN IF HE SAID, I DON'T FEEL IT. I WOULD SAY KNOCK IT OFF! YES U DO. WE BOTH ADORE EACH OTHER NOW, LETS GO. I WAS ALWAYS THE LEADER BETWEEN US. NOW, I KNOW I HAVE TO GO THERE AND GET HIM. I THINK WITH HIM IGNORING ME NOW IT JUST PROVES HOW DEEP HIS FEELINGS R FOR ME. OR WOULD HE BE LIKE THIS WITH ANYONE? NOT BEING ABLE TO TALK TO ANY GIRL AFTER ALL THIS. I GUESS SINCE I HAVE BEEN ONLY #3. I GUESS HE HAS NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

R U THERE?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Steph.

I agree with you re: the casino job and the security jobs out there; however, you'd have to do something. You can think about that later because right now, you don't HAVE to work. I would still go ahead with the security school classes, though.

Your plan is a good one, re: going there to straighten things out with him. I do see you doing that. You do have to be the leader, since he's so nervous and has very little experience with women. No, he would not be like this with anyone, only someone who means so much to him, like you.

I did receive your last answer explaining everything and it made so much sense re: why he's acting this way.

No, he's never been in this position, so it's new to him and with him, new, means stress, nervousness, anxiety, etc., which is most likely exacerbated by his ADHD and other disorders we're not sure about.

I see you going there and straightening him and this situation out.

Please Rate if you found my answer helpful. Thanks!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Steph and thanks for your excellent rating; it is truly appreciated!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

YOUR WELCOME. I'M GOING TO SECURITY SCHOOL STILL IT STARTS NEXT TUESDAY. I KNOW I WILL HAVE TO HAVE A JOB HERE BECAUSE I WILL HAVE TO TAKE TRIPS BACK AND FORTH. I KNOW PERRY WOULDN'T MATTER HOW MUCH I COME AND GO FOR SAMUEL. DOES YOUR GIFT C ME GOING THERE? I HAVE TO WAIT FOR MY DIVORCE TO BE FINISHED. YES, I C HIM BEING SO NERVOUS. BUT, HE HAD ENOUGH GUTS TO ASK ME TO TRY THIS? REALLY ONLY BECAUSE I TEXTED HIM SEX PERRY SEX U NEED SOME. THERE WAS MORE TO THE TEXT BUT, THAT'S THE PART HE REMEMBERS. IT CAME OUT WRONG. I WAS DRUNK. WELL, THE NEXT DAY I READ THE TEXT AND IT SOUNDING LIKE I WAS HITTING ON HIM. I JUST IGNORED IT HOPING IT WOULD GO AWAY. WELL, WHEN HE GOT THAT TEXT IS WHEN HE STARTED TO HAVE ALL THIS SERIOUS FEELINGS FOR ME. I THINK HE ALWAYS HAD FEELINGS FOR ME BUT, NO GUTS TO TELL ME. SO WHEN HE GOT THAT TEXT HE TOOK THE LEAD. THEN THE DAY HE TOLD ME HE WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH ME HE STARTED TEXTING ME HOW WE COULD GO TO THE BEACH AND HE WOULD RUB SUNTAN LOTION ON MY BACK. I SAID, I WOULD PUT IT ON HIS BACK. THEN THE NEXT TEXT HE TOLD ME HOW HE FELT. I FEEL HE NEED REINFORCEMENT THAT I WANTED HIM. WHAT DO U THINK? R U SURE HE HAS OTHER DISORDERS BESIDES ADHD. Y DID HE HAVE ENOUGH GUTS TO TRY AND ASK ME TO START A RELATIONSHIP BUT, NOW HE IS TOO NERVOUS TO TALK DO U THINK IT'S BECAUSE WE GOT REALLY CLOSE AND IT SCARED HIM. DO U THINK HE IS STILL THINKING OF ME?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Steph.

I'm glad you will start the security school and you will have a job there because right now, of course, you're still living there and this job will be good for you. You mentioned at one point, I think, it would be nights? Or I got that impression. I guess you'll have to wait and see what kind of a position you will be offered when you graduate the program. I think this type of job is perfect for you and I'm excited you're beginning the training next week!

I am not sure he has other disorders besides ADHD. You had mentioned A.S. at first, and his actions do fit in with both of these. I think he had the guts to pursue more than a friendship with you because first of all, you got him all hot and bothered with your texts and secondly, he has always had deep feelings for you. Yes, at this time, I feel his silence is due to being too nervous because you got closer and that did scare him a lot. He doesn't handle pressure well--we know that and it came out in some of the readings I did for you. Yes, I do think he's still thinking of you. I don't understand how he has the willpower to not speak to you, unless he's just afraid of rejection.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

BUT, DOESN'T HE REALIZED HE REJECTED ME? HE SAID HE'S NOT FEELING IT AND HE WILL GET A GIRLFRIEND. SO HOW CAN HE THINK HE WILL BE REJECTED. I'M SURE I WILL HAVE TO WORK NIGHTS HERE IN SECURITY. I'M FINE WITH THAT. I MEANT IF I MOVE TO MN I DON'T WANT TO WORK WEEKENDS BECAUSE, HE IS OFF. I'M WILLING TO WORK PART-TIME NIGHTS IF I MOVE BACK TO MN. BUT, I WANT TO SPEND WEEKENDS WITH PERRY AND OUR KIDS. BUT, THAT'S ON THE FUTURE. RIGHT NOW I'M JUST THINKING ABOUT GETTING A JOB HERE. R WE SURE HE HAS THE WILL POWER TO STAY AWAY OR JUST HE CAN'T STAND ME ANYMORE? OH NO WATCH SO DO U C HER GETTING IT? DOESN'T HE REALIZED WHAT HE SAID, TO XXXXX ME? WHAT DID HE THINK I WOULD DO BY TELLING ME THAT?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Steph.

I understood what you meant re: having to work nights and weekends if you got a casino job in MN. You had mentioned something in the past about working nights as a security guard, so that's what I was referring to..

He doesn't think he rejected you. He thinks you rejected him by saying 'that isn't a friendship' when you had one of your last exchanges. With him saying he wasn't feeling it and he was going to go out and get himself a girlfriend, do you really think that could happen so quickly, when he has always been shy around women? You think he snaps his fingers and he's surrounded by girls? No. That was just a line said in 'self-defense' to cover up his nervousness and fear of rejection by you. There's no way he can't stand you. He's afraid to move forward because he's scared.

I don't think he's going to return the watch, but I'm not sure if he gave it to her, yet. He may be waiting to see what happens with the two of you.

Please Rate my answer if you found it helpful. Thanks!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

BUT, HE FIRST SAID HE WAS NOT FEELING IT AND HE WOULD GET A GIRLFRIEND BY NEXT MONTH. HE SAID WHEN I COME THERE WE CAN ALL GO OUT. HE SAID WE CAN TALK EVERY COUPLE OF WEEKS AND KEEP LIGHT. THEN I SAID, THAT'S NOT A FRIENDSHIP. HE REJECTED ME FIRST. I EVEN SAID LETS JUST KEEP THIS GOING. LETS TAKE A CRUISE TOGETHER WITH THE KIDS. BUT, I KNOW HIM GOING ON A VACATION WOULD BE TOO MUCH FOR HIM. HE WOULD NEED ME TO GO GET HIM, DO EVERYTHING TO GET HIM READY THEN, GET HIM ON THE PLANE. I SAID THE CRUISE COMMENT THEN HE SAID, NO NOT FEELING IT. HE WILL GET A GIRLFRIEND. THEN THAT'S WHEN I SAID THAT'S NOT A FRIENDSHIP. I GUESS HE GOT SCARED ABOUT THE CRUISE. Y DO U THINK HE MIGHT NOT GIVE HER THE WATCH? Y DOES IT MATTER ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO US FIRST? I GUESS THE CRUISE SCARED HIM. WAY TOO MUCH STRESS THERE. SO I GUESS IT WOULD MAKE SINCE TO SAY HE IS NOT FEELING IT. DO U C US TOGETHER NOW THAT I KNOW I HAVE TO GO GET HIM? I KNOW HE IS SCARED. I KNEW NOT TO EVEN LEAVE. WILL HE LOVE IT WHEN I GO GET HIM?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Steph.

This is the first time you mentioned the cruise, so yes, I agree, this scared him; just like getting on a plane scared him. The idea of it caused a lot of stress for him.

You're right about the watch. You'll find out soon enough if he gave it to her, but first you have to concentrate on the two of you. If he gives her the watch, she might ask about you and want to know when you're coming back and he can't answer that, so that's the only reason I see for him not to give it to her yet.

If the reason you're not together now is because he's scared, and you go and take the leadership role in this and go to see him, I think he will appreciate it. Will he love it? I think first he will be angry that you took it upon yourself to show up, but THEN he will love it. I think he's miserable without you there.

If you found my answer helpful, please Rate positively. Thanks!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Y DO U THINK HE WILL BE MAD I JUST SHOWED UP? I DOUBT I WILL GO IN OCTOBER. I WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER. I WANT ALL THE MONEY I CAN GET. I'M NOT GOING TO EVEN CALL HIM FOR A FEW WEEKS. GIVE HIM TIME TO FEEL LESS STRESSED AND MISS ME MORE IF HE DOES. DOES YOUR GIFT THINK HE IS MISERABLE THERE? CAN U C THAT? DO U FOR SURE C US TOGETHER? I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON OUR FRIENDSHIP. IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS DOES YOUR GIFT HAVE A GOOD PERCENTAGE OF BEING RIGHT? IS HIS BEHAVIOR CONSISTENT WITH SOMEONE WITH A DISORDER THAT HAS DEEP FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE? HE WOULD CALL ME AND SAY TO ME U R PRETTY COOL. I KNOW HE HAS FEELINGS FOR ME. I JUST HOPE THERE AS DEEP AS MINE R. DO U THINK HIS R AS STRONG AS MINE.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

R U THERE?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi Steph.

I'm here. Sorry, I was away from the 'puter for a short time. I'm sending your answer in a few minutes after I read your post.

Thanks for your patience.
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Steph.

I do think his feelings for you are strong, but due to the type of person he is (doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve), your feelings are just as strong, but you express them better and more often.

When he has the time (not concentrating on his job or Chloe) to think about you, he misses you and is upset he can't communicate with you--he's not allowing this for himself, it has nothing to do with you. It's his stress/fears. My gift can never be 'for sure'; it's a prediction I feel/see, but it can never be said 'for sure' in this type of situation. I feel you will be together again. It will either be a friendship or more romantic, if he allows himself to 'surrender' to your charms.

It's good you're holding off going in October and not calling to let him know you're coming until right before, to spare him the stress. Knowing him as you do, this is an excellent idea!

Please Rate Positively if my answer was helpful. Thanks!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

THEY WON'T LET ME RATE U. SO HERE'S A NEW QUESTION. HOW IS KAYLA MY DAUGHTER GOING TO HANDLE EVERYTHING BETWEEN HER AND I.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Steph.

I guess it's only one rating per question, so can you please open this new question about Kayla as a 'new, separate' question for the same offer amount or more, and also, ask for a reading about you and Kayla, which I will do. Thanks!

Warmest regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Steph.

Just wanted to say I understand about your question re: you and Kayla and also wanted to remind you to begin any new question for me with "For Cher Only".

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

FOR CHER ONLY, KAYLA IS GROWN I'M JUST REALLY MORE FOCUSED ON SAMUEL. WHEN I WAS THERE HE WAS ALWAYS PLAYING ON HIS PHONE. LOOKING AT ME RARELY. MY LAST NIGHT THERE WE WATCHED A MOVIE WITH CHLOE AND ANA. THAT'S WHEN CHLOE WAS IN MY LAP THE WHOLE TIME THEN SHE FELL ASLEEP ON ME. THE WHOLE TIME HE PLAYED ON HIS PHONE. I COULD TELL HE WAS REAL NERVOUS. SO WHEN I ASKED HIM TO SET HIS ALARM SO I COULD CATCH MY PLANE THAT IS WHEN HE SAID I COULD MISS MY PLANE. THAT'S WHEN I SAID, LOOK I WILL COME BACK. THE WHOLE TIME HE WAS PLAYING ON HIS PHONE. HE WOULDN'T LOOK AT ME. THEN, I SAID, WHEN R U GOING TO WASHINGTON TO PICK UP YOUR FURNITURE? HE IS SUPPOSED TO GO TO WASHINGTON WITH A FRIEND TO PICK UP SOME FAMILY FURNITURE. HE WON'T MISS WORK SO I WOULD LIKE TO C HIM DO THAT. HE SAID WHEN R U COMING AGAIN I WILL GO TO WASHINGTON THEN HA HA. I SAID HA HA YOUR FUNNY. I TOLD HIM I WANTED TO PUT CHLOE IN A BEAUTY PAGEANT NEXT SUMMER. HE SAID, THAT'S FINE WE WILL JUST MAKE SURE TO DO IT ON A WEEKEND HE HAS HER. HE SAID, WE WON'T TELL HER MOTHER IF SHE HAS A PROBLEM. THE WHOLE TIME HE WOULD NOT LOOK AT ME. HE COULDN'T LOOK AT ME FOR HOURS. DO U THINK HE HAS A.S? HE NEVER REALLY ACTUALLY LOOKS AT ME. DO U THINK IT WAS JUST TO HARD FOR HIM TO LOOK AT ME AND Y?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Steph.

I think you misunderstood. If you don't open a NEW, SEPARATE QUESTION, like you did with this one, asking about the job, I can't answer you here, if the question and answer thread will not allow any more ratings.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

FOR CHER ONLY? WHAT DO U C ME DOING WITH MY LIFE NEXT YEAR? WILL I HAVE A BABY?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Steph, I'm so sorry you're misunderstanding. You can't post anymore questions to this thread. You need to open a completely NEW question in a separate thread.

Do you remember how you opened this new question for me regarding the job? Do that same thing, start it with 'FOR CHER ONLY' I NEED A READING. I will be notified and answer on that new question. You can go here: http://www.justanswer.com/general/expert-cher/
and post the new question in the white box where it says 'ask a question' under my picture on the left.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

FOR CHER ONLY. I NEED A NEW READING.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Steph.

Great! Now post what you just did in the white box that says 'ask a question' under my picture, here: http://www.justanswer.com/general/expert-cher/

Best regards,
Cher