Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
23511658
Type Your Question Here...

I have a 3 litre bottle of Courvoissier Very Special Cognac

I have a 3 litre bottle of Courvoissier Very Special Cognac left to me by avery good friend who died about 15 years ago.All I know is that it was purchased in Quebec Canada several years befor his death. There is no date only the address in France 16200 Jarnac,France ..Can u help me with a valuation? ALLAN ROWLAND

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am assuming from your reply that I just read means that u don't know what the value is at this time.Therefore I am also assuming that ur suggesting that we walk away at this point...is that correct? ALLAN ROWLAND

Hello

Thank you for your reply and I apologize for the confusion.

I am a moderator, not a professional who offers appraisals. We were checking with you to see if wanted us to continue to search for a professional to assist you with your question.

We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator

Hello. My name is Michael. I can provide you with some information on identifying the Courvoissier Cognac.

The address, France 16200 Jarnac, France, is actually the address of the company that makes the Cognac... Courvoissier is the brand name. So all we know so far is the maker and an age, which depending on the age when it was bought, provides at least a 10 year window. Additional information would be needed to identify it.

Do you have a picture of the bottle or could you take one and upload it here?

SQ
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience: Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
O.K. I feel that this is going nowhere .So lets move on and I will try elseware and try my local liquor store ..many thanks and bye bye ALLAN R

You're welcome. Unfortunately, I would need some information to be able to identify the bottle. The only information provided so far is the brand and the size. I hope you understand that this is not enough information to identify the bottle - all we've established so far is that it's a 3 litre bottle of Courvoisier Cognac VS - nothing else. If you were willing to provide a picture, it would help a great deal since the information so far applies to thousands of possibilities.

Under the circumstances, the store can at least look at the bottle and may be able to provide more information. But I can tell you for certain, that without being able to see it or a picture of it, it would be impossible for anyone to identify.