Ask Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS...

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P, Consultant
Experience:  Associates in Criminal Justice. Bachelors in Human Service Management. Masters in Psychology
72188469
Type Your Question Here...

I live in a Las Vegas, NV community of about 120 homes. There

I live in a Las Vegas, NV community of about 120 homes. There are only two access points to this community and I would be interested knowing what it would cost to make this community a gated community (with key pad and remote control entry at both points)...ball park figures should be fine.

I'm looking a presenting this to our HOA and I wanted to have an idea of what it would cost.

Thanks!

Don Borunda

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

...no hurry on this...still looking for a ball park figure.

Thanks!

Don

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Hello there and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am very happy to help you with your question.

Tractor Supply has a few options for what you describe. Gate with remote controls located on that site runs $669.99. One could get more remotes to make sure everyone living in the community had one!

I have provided a link to the example:
http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/mighty-mulereg%3B-automatic-gate-opener-hobby-farmer-deluxe-combo-kit

I hope this is helpful. If you have more follow up questions please let me know. It is never a problem. I will go above and beyond to make sure you are 100% satisfied!
Experience: Associates in Criminal Justice. Bachelors in Human Service Management. Masters in Psychology
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks!

Don