Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

What is the difference in time between california. Downey.

What is the difference in time between california. Downey. And texas live oak????? If its 6 pm in downy California what time is it in live oak texas??? Whats the time difference and which is faster cal. Or recast?

Hello, jd and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

There is a 2 hour difference between Downey, CA and Live Oak, TX. The California location is 2 hours earlier than the Texas one.

If it's 6 PM in Downey, CA, it is 8 PM in Live Oak, TX.

I don't understand this last part of your question: "...which is faster cal. Or recast?" If you can clarify, I would be happy to answer this for you as well.

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Please do not rate negatively if you still need information. Just click "Reply" instead. Thank you!

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive Rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,

Cher