Ask Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS...

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P, Consultant
Experience:  Associates in Criminal Justice. Bachelors in Human Service Management. Masters in Psychology
72188469
Type Your Question Here...

What are Bicentennial Stamps worth in todays market?

What are Bicentennial Stamps worth in today's market?

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Hi there, I am happy to help. Donnie Register, owner of The Antique Market on State Street in Jackson, said the Bicentennial stamps are worth little more than the face value. Register, who buys and sells stamps and coins, said the U.S. Postal Service began mass producing commemorative stamps in the 1960s and 1970s, flooding the market.

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Ebay is a good source to get an idea on what people are paying for items! Thanks for the question!

Customer:

Thank you!

Thank you for allowing me to help you in your time of need. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future for any information you may be needing. God bless!