Chris Miller
Chris Miller, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Master's degree in social work, computer knowledge, strong math and science background
22285537
Type Your Question Here...

where can I buy crused pecan shell for using to fill home

where can I buy crused pecan shell for using to fill home made craft items such as pin cushions??
Hello, and thanks for the question.

You might try a local pet store for reptile or bird litter that is made from crushed walnut or pecan shells. My wife has used this for filler material in crafts. There is even a cat litter material that is made from tree nut shells (BLUE Naturally Fresh). Pet store litter bags might be more material than you would want, but ground nut filler is usually available on eBay by the cup (search craft filler). Also, some craft stores buy quantities of such materials and subdivide into smaller amounts.

Hope this helps!