Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Cher,can you do a psychic reading or prediction?

Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Wiill Cher be able to respond today?It is taking way too long.
We appreciate your patience. We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary. Thank you for your understanding, we'll be in touch again shortly.

Hello, and thanks for requesting me to do your reading.

Your patience is appreciated, as I was offline when you first posted. I didn't receive notification of your request until today.

Can you let me know your first name and what you would like to know in your reading? (please include specifics)

Have we worked together before? If so, can you please remind me of your situation?

Thanks for all your additional detail.
Cher

PS: I have to leave soon for a meeting, so if you reply and don't get an immediate answer from me, I will answer as soon as I get back. Just don't want you to think you were being ignored--I'd never do that! : )

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello,my name is XXXXX XXXXX we have never wirked before.I have a been divorced for 14a months.So,I was wondering if my rx ex and I will ever be together again,or do we stand a chance?
Hi again, Milena and thanks very much for your helpful reply.

I feel that if you and your ex have been trying to make a go of it and are seeing each other/speaking to each other, in other words, 'communicating', there's a chance you might be together again. On the other hand, if it was not a friendly divorce, but a bitter one and it was due to infidelity on one of your parts, it is unfortunately, not likely that you will be together again. If this is the case, you will be happiest moving on in your life and starting anew, so you can have a meaningful relationship with another partner who will treat you the way you deserve and make you happy. You are a good person and you deserve happiness!

I hope this helped! If so, please remember to take a moment to provide a Positive Rating. This will not prevent you from asking follow up questions; we will always be able to speak to each other after you rate. Thank you so much; I'd appreciate it!

All the best to you in life and love,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you
We are communicating .How long might it take for us to be together? Is there a specific time frame? Can you please give me more details.
Hi again, Milena and you're most welcome!

I'm glad to hear you are communicating; that's always a good sign! It's difficult to give you a specific time frame, but if you work things out, you might be back together within the next 6 months to a year. You're communicating, and I hope that means you are communicating in a positive way and not dredging up old problems and fighting about them.

Think about what caused the divorce 14 months ago and make sure that reason/action no longer exists. You both will want to start new, if you get back together, so all 'bad' things and feelings have to be left in the past. I feel there may have been a financial problem which contributed to you two splitting up.

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Please do not rate negatively if you still need information. Just click "Reply" instead. Thank you!

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive Rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The divorce happened because he was loud and everything was a very big deal to him.How can we make it better?
Hi again, Milena and thanks for your reply with additional information.

The best way to make it better would be to go to marriage counseling or couples counseling in addition to him seeing a therapist to learn how to not make a big deal over everything. If he learns what is important and what he can 'let go', this will modify his behavior. He also has to learn how to tone himself down, if he's loud and learn new coping mechanisms. I feel the only way to help him modify his behavior (I don't want to say 'change', because it's difficult for many people to change how they've been all their lives) is with the help of a professional. It would be a good idea for you to see someone together and for him to see someone separately, on his own. You might also seek therapy on your own, so you can understand how to deal with him when he gets this way. If he improves his behavior and you learn how to handle him when he gets out of hand, this will be a good way to start over, if this is what you both want.

I can see you being successful, only if both of you really try, and accept the counseling and ideas that are suggested by the professionals in this field of therapy, marriage/couples counseling.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have been going to psychologist and try to work things out.He went there once and said he is not going
How can he understand that it is very important? Might he go later? What needs to happen in order for him to go?
Hi again, Milena.

It's very common for men to either never agree to go or to go once and then say they are not going back.

If you are talking positively about trying to make another go at a relationship and he wants this as much as you, that should be reason enough for him to try going to a therapist. Let him choose who he wants to go to, and you can help by looking up names in the phone book, calling up and finding out if these therapists or counselors specialize in couples counseling and if they will see the ex-husband alone, to get to the root of the problem, because you would like to reconcile, but he needs to make some changes, first. I would suggest a man as opposed to a woman counselor for him. He should feel more comfortable speaking to a man.

If you present him with a list of people you have already checked out, it might hekp push him to go and try again. If he wants to get back together with you, you can use that as the best reason for him to go, so you can both 'improve' yourselves for your new start.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist